Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:33 pm

Damus was relishing this chance, to finally get revenge on the Britain paragon. He had dreamt and plotted this moment for a very long time, he didn't want Ryan dead though. At least not right now, no he wanted to break that which Mr Knight held dear. A shame his sister Lucy was not present, the Russian tyrant would have to settle for the next best thing.

"Well then Knight, I must ask. What brings you to my humble land? That I have control over." Damus said with a sneer walking to the door and blocking it was his body.

Ryan kept his gaze focused entirely on Damus, he knew the man was a prick through and through. Back in Tension he was no problem to deal with, but that was because there Mr Knight had allies to assist him. Here Damus had political control, but that could work to the advantage of the British paragon.
"Tell you what Damus, why don't we just talk one on one outside. Discuss things like men." Ryan said, if this could work then it was case of Knight defends queen.

Damus merely smirked and then snapped his fingers. Behind Ryan and Anampo a pair of goons dressed in suits had managed to sneak up on them, and would instantly grab hold of Mr Knight's arms. The British paragon would make to instantly start fighting back, only for Damus to move forward towards the now alone Anampo.

"Cease and desist Knight. I will destroy everything and everyone you care about, starting with this harlot of yours. I must admit though Knight, you have poor taste in women...." Damus said while folding his arms. He was grinning all the while, revenge was going to be sweet.

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 12 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm

As bad as it was of her to think of the situation in that way, Anampo was starting to see the situation as one or her comic book fantasies. If things continued the way they did, then Ryan would spring into action and begin fighting this Damus man to protest Anampo.

This would soon take a dark turn. Even though Ryan requested for them to step outside, Damus had other plans. With the snap of a finger, two other big men appear to hold Ryan. They caught the hero. They had caught her hero. "Let him go!" She yelled at the men while Ryan struggled.

Anampo had to worry about something else, however. Damus had approached her. She tries to hold in her fear, but it was present in her eyes. Damus said that he was going to destroy everything Ryan love, starting with her. "I-Im not a Harlot...Wh..What are you going to do to me...?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:46 pm

Ryan remained outwardly stoic, making sure to remain composed as best as possible. He couldn't give Damus the satisfaction no matter what, although inwardly he was angered that the Russian tyrant had gotten one over on him like this. If Mr Knight had been on his own that would be fine, he could handle himself. It was Anampo that he was concerned for at this point, Damus was a cold hearted bastard and was gunning right for her.

"Mustn't lose my cool, I need to free myself. But I can't with Damus looking, if he can just turn around....." Ryan thought, looking from side to side at the two people holding him. Once the Russian tyrant gave him the chance Mr Knight would get out and bash his goons up.

Damus smirked and walked right up to Anampo, daunting over her with his arms folded. "Was I not clear earlier? I am going to break and destroy all that this British man cares for, and your the closest thing. So you will have to do, but I will be a sportsman here. And gracefully allow you the first strike, come now. Don't keep me waiting." he spoke to her with a smug tone. Damus was relishing this chance, here he would break the will and sprit of the British paragon. The Russian now standing with his arms wide open, allowing Anampo to strike him with a large grin on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:00 pm

He was going to hurt Anampo. Damus planned to do so to break Ryan's spirit. How badly was Damus attempting to hurt the rabbit? She tried not to quiver, but her lower legs slightly buckled. He was a bigger and more built that she was. But, he was giving her the chance to have the first strike against him.

She takes a look at Ryan, then at Damus again. "A-Alright..." Anampo had to do this right. She didnt have a plan, as she usually formulated one in the midst of a match. She swallowed nervously and went right fir Damus, attempting to tackle him and wrap arms around him for a bearhug!

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Damus was thinking that this was going to be almost too easy, he would wreak his revenge on the British paragon. And it was all going to start with this mousy little woman, oh Damus was going to enjoy breaking this harlot. Right in front of his nemesis as well.

But he wasn't expecting Anampo to do what she did, a slap was what he expected. Damus wasn't expecting the ex rabbit girl to try and tackle him, so he fell down quite easily. And then Ms Yatgra began to wrap her arms around his ribs, putting as much pressure as she could. "Gra!" Damus sharply grunted, and then he'd begin to pry the arms of Anampo. "U-Unhand me wench, you will know your place!" he spat out with anger in his tone.

That was the cue that Ryan needed, he'd quickly step backwards and get his arms free. The British paragon would then perform a meeting of the minds with the two goons of Damus, but they still remained standing. Ryan would proceed to fight the pair of them as quickly as he could, Anampo would need to buy the British paragon time to wrap up the cronies before taking out the tyrant.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Anampo bearhugs Damus so hard that the side of her face was pressed up against his chest. She growls as she did so. "N-No! I won't let go! I--" But, Anampo felt him prying her arms apart. She gasps as the stronger man pulled himself out of the bearhug.

And now, she was laying on top of Damus, with him knowing that he was stronger. Anampo gasps softly before trying to escape. But Damus was easily capable of hurting her at this point. Ryan was distracted with his goons, and wouldn't be able to help

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 pm

Damus wasn't going to let Anampo ruin this moment, the woman was meant to be the target. Not the spanner in the works, perhaps the Russian tyrant should have expected this. Considering the company that his rival Ryan usually kept with him, like that dammnable Lucy Grange.

But still the Russian tyrant was far more powerful than Anampo, considering the training he did. And in time Damus would get up and attempt to grab the ex rabbit girl by the neck, and hoist her up with both hands. With a sadistic grin on his lips Damus would keep her hanging there as much as he could, to let her know the domination that he'd display over her and Ryan.

Meanwhile the paragon of Britain was weighing in on the bodyguard of Damus, his background in wrestling and near fanatical training regime would ensure him quite the edge over there people. Mr Knight would deliver a swift blow to the nose of one of them, delivering a superkick to the other right at the jaw. He saw what Damus was planning, but he knew that with the numbers game he needed to deal with the bodyguards first. "Shit Anampo! Hang on!" Ryan shouted as he kicked one of the goons hard in the ribs, this wasn't an honourable wrestling match. This was self defence pure and simple, and these people were going to learn what happened when you crossed the British paragon so.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:30 pm

She stumbles up to her feet. Anampo would try to run away from Damus. Unfortunately, the man had gotten her. He grabbed her neck and squeezed tightly, making her let out a squeak before coughing out. He then takes it a step further by... "Y-Yah! Ah!" She cried out, being lifted off of her feet, the ground below her escaping.

By the time Ryan was taking care of those men, Anampo was making many choking sounds. She tries to launch her legs forward to kick Damus, trying desperately to break free from the man. Tears begin to fill her eyes as she lost more and more air. If she could not escape, then it would be only a matter of time before she was knocked out.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:56 pm

Damus smirked, here he was holding the thing that his enemy held dearest. This woman, this harlot. Not even worthy to make skin contact with the Russian tyrant, but still. He was sapping the strength, what little there was of this woman's at any rate. Feeling it all ebb from the neck of Anampo.

Ryan saw what was happening, and had pause for the slightest of seconds. And then was filled with a seething rage, the likes he'd had buried deep down inside of him. Beneath that suave and honourable British demeanour lurked someone who had always waited for an excuse to just unleash his anger, it had been something only a few had seen. And it was never a pretty sight, Mr Knight looked irate. The man known as the paragon of Britain, who in tension had a divided opinion in the Tension fanbase. Was going to lose his shit.

The goons had been battered enough, they didn't make em like they did in Japan. Or in China, all that would be left was Damus. Who didn't notice that Ryan was now rushing at him, pushing him away from Anampo. And promptly driving knees and balled hammer fists into the gut and back of Damus respectively, Mr Knight was going at Damus hard. Not like how he'd be as a competitor in the squared circle, no Ryan was fully intent on trying to mess up the Russian as bad as he could. Screw his diplomatic immunity, this was personal and it was vengeance.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:18 am

Tears would stream down Anampo's face. Her hands grab tight to Danis', but she could not hope to pry them off of her neck. Her legs were long, but not lobg enough to kick the Russian man's body or arms. Her eyes began to narrow slightly as his strength doubled, or even tripled her own...

"G-Gau..." The woman's hands would begin to slip away from Damus. Her vision becoming blurry and her conscious mind fluttering away. She thought all was lost. Until suddenly, Ryan barged into Damus' fun and slamming into the Russian. Anampo's body fell to the ground and she coughs out. Her body shakes while she took deep breaths.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next