by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 11 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Mr Knight didn't like the situation one bit, but surely at the police station Ryan and Anampo would be safe there. Either that or Damus would be able to get right to them, there was also probably the British embassy. That was the more safer option, but it didn't have the same chance for providing good information. Still that was a good thing to consider.

"Anampo, if anything happens then we'll run to the British embassy. I looked it up before leaving Japan." Ryan muttered, Mr Knight knew that in the ring it always paid to have a backup plan. And that was transferred to the events that occurred outside the squared circle also.

Sure enough Ryan kept walking at a brisk pace, with Anampo held to him he'd keep her close. Thankfully the police station wasn't too far off, Mr Knight could tell from the cars that were around. Not wasting anytime the paragon of Britain would enter the police office with Anampo, pausing for a few seconds before walking to the reception desk.

"" Mr Knight spoke in good Russian, the man had taken up the language when he first encountered Damus a long time ago. That way he could hurl snarky comments at the man in his own tongue.

<"Very well, what can you tell me about the person?"> the man at the reception asked, he was a sullen type. Typical for the front desk of a place like Moscow, Ryan would look at Anampo and say "Anampo refresh my memory, is there anything that you can recall about how he looked? I'll translate for you."

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 11 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:37 am

The woman walks at a slightly rushed pace with Ryan. She understood his worry, what with them being in a foreign country an all, but its not like everyone was out to get them...Was it? She ponders that while they walked to the nearby police station. She quickly realizes...How will they communicate? Do they have a translator on hand, or...?

And thats about when Ryan spoke Russian. He sounded slower, possibly from not being a native speaker. He was already asking Anampo to give a description, telling her he'd translate. "O-Oh...Um. Kogar Yatgra. Um..." Her memory was horrid. All she could remember... "Blue-grayish hair, maybe?" It was nearly the name that tipped off the desk worker.

<"Who ISN'T looking for hiim? He is a popular man around here. He helps the needy and lost. He is far, however...">

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Ryan was hoping that this wouldn't be harder than it was currently, him and Anampo were miles away from home with an enemy of his that had significant power here. They were here to locate the long lost Brother of Anampo, and speak with him for the girl's sake. But if it had been so long since she'd last saw him, that'd be a problem. Still the name was known and the hair colour at least, and it seemed that the name was known to the man at the desk.

The Russian words made Ryan's ears lift up, with his eyes slightly wide. Mr Knight thought that this could be a red herring, a potential attempt at finding information only to have no luck. But maybe, something could be done here. The paragon of Britain leaned towards the man on the desk, making eye contact with him.

"Please if you know anything then tell us, Kogar Yatgra is this woman's long lost Brother for God knows how long. We've come here to find him, please." Ryan muttered in Russian. This could be a good chance to get a hint as to where the man might be.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:46 am

The man understood. Kogar was being looked for by a concerned man and possible long lost sister. He was happy to help the two of them find the man. <"Alright, alright. I'll find the address on our database and print it out for you.">

Anampo was happy to see that this was going to he so much easier than she thought. Anampo holds on to Ryan's arm with an ever tightening grip out of excitement for finding her brother. He wasn't really lost, just really hard to find, maybe. The worker prints out the paper and hands it to Ryan. <"Here you are, sir.">

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Mr Knight was glad that there was some solid chance to track down Anampo's Brother, of course Ryan had made sure to narrow it down to Moscow. But where exactly was something that was beyond his wealth and influence, still the paragon knew that just finding the precise city was all that was needed. And this was going to be the part where they'd narrow it down and find him.

Still there was a niggling doubt in Ryan's mind, call it bullshit detector. Thanks to his time in the squared circle, there was something that just felt too easy about this. Maybe he was just being paranoid because of the enemy that Mr Knight knew was around, and him and Anampo were in the proverbial lions den. One thing at a time though, he wasn't going to voice his doubts when the rabbit girl was tight on his arm.

"Thank you sir, we won't take up anymore of your time. Let's go Anampo." Ryan said with a polite bow and took the paper looking at it and remembering the address, he'd lead the rabbit girl out the station and hail a taxi. Once inside he'd tell them the address in Russian to get there, this could be a good lead. Now just had to see if it wasn't fishy or not, and Ryan felt like he was in the middle of a flimsy detective novel.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:18 am

The man watches the couple leave. He narrows his eyes slightly and sighs. Someone passing by asked him if anything was wrong. "I just...Need to male a phone call..." And so he does. He picks up the phone and dials the number needed. "Yes, hello? I have delivered your Paragon. Yes, she is with him."

Anamp didn't walk out of there. In fact sue ran, with Ryan's hand tightly gripped with her own. She got in Tue cab that he hailed and giggled happily. "Ryan...This is it! This has to he it!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:54 pm

Ryan was considering what'd the next move would be, this could go somewhere that could lead to Anampo's Brother. Still it just felt too easy, a niggling doubt in the back of the mind. Britain's paragon kept himself quiet, looking out at the sights.

Mr Knight gave a nod to Anampo, she was happy at least. Ryan coughed inwardly before saying "Well let's reserve judgement till we find the man in person, we don't know what he's been up to since you last saw him." better to wait till the person was located.

For all they knew this was it, or it might not be. Russian roulette, all or nothing. The taxi would come to a halt at a warehouse, it looked like it was used quite a bit. Although the British paragon didn't peg it as a place where one would live, more like an industrial place.

After paying the driver and exiting out the taxi Ryan would make sure Anampo was close to him before going any further, this was going to be the location they were given.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:29 pm

The dive seemed to have taken forever to Anampo. She just wanted to finally meet her brother and ask some well-needed questions to him. Ryan told her to be patient and keep any expectations solely in her mind. She nodded and looked out the window.

When they arrived, the area around them looked somewhat well off. A mansion was a block or two away, and there were large buildings around. Some apartment, some office. She looks af the warehouse when getting out with Ryan. "...Ready?" She asks once Ryan paid the driver.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Everything around the pair was setting off alarm bells in the mind of the British paragon, he could tell thanks to the time spent in the squared circle. That and the chaotic nature of the Tension league added to that, furthermore being a champion all equalled to a healthy paranoia.

Mr Knight looks at the door in front of him, something just...didn't feel right. Was Anampo's Brother working here? Did he live here? If there was one thing Ryan didn't like, it was not knowing everything. When he did he felt in control, and able to plan ahead. But this wasn't Japan, he was in the lair of the enemy.

A man on death's door can do little, apart from eventually knock. So it was time, face destiny. Mr Knight would just give a nod to Anampo, and then move to the door. Giving it a couple of hard knocks, nothing. Ryan frowned and then nudged the door open, it was empty.....

Mr Knight would walk forward with the rabbit girl close to him, only once they properly entered the warehouse.....

The door would slam shut, and near it was a man that Ryan knew all too well.....The young man would turn at the sound of the noise, and glared daggers at the other person in the room. "Damus....." he muttered out.

The Russian tyrant was leaning on the wall, his arms folded. "Knight, you are a fool to have come to Russia. Bringing your harlot alongside you, folly through and through." he spoke with a smirk on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:16 am

Anampo didn't think that Ryan was under so much so stress. She didn't know that he was fearing what could lie ahead. Anampo was focusing more and more on a fantasy of what meeting her brother would be like. She and Ryan walk towards that front door. And that's when she began to feel that sake eerie presence that Ryan was.

He knocked on that door. But...There was no response to his knocks. Only when Ryan pushed the door open by himself did it open, and the girl's heart drops to see that there was no one inside...Or so sur thought.

When the door slams shut, she and Ryan turns around. Anampo clung tight to Ryan's arm as he had back and forth banter with a Russian man...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next