by Deus001 Today at 8:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 6:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 7:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 19 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:48 am

"I would have never let Conza bring me here had I know i could have asked for the money to travel here. I really should pay him back. When he's not getting pummeled...." That last part she said aloud, but more to herself.

Kogar would eat his burger.
Anampo would enjoy her salmon.

"They will be for sure, Ryan..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 19 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Anampo might have said that to herself, but Mr Knight was well within earshot. Conza was someone Ryan knew, not very well though. He was a small guy, that was very noticeable to anyone who met him. And he was now single too, well the paragon of Britain wished him well at least. He'd have it a tad hard in the tension league, but size didn't matter as much as one could think. Lucy was a prime example of that.

The paragon of Britain smirked and gave a nod to Kogar before resuming his meal, he was silent as he kept eating. Knowing that was polite manners to do so, it let the young man ponder on things. But Anampo's comment had made him smirk, and after finishing his meal he'd put his hand to Anampo's leg under the table and wink at her. Actions could speak louder than words after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:49 am

Throughout the meal, Kogar continues to order a few more vodka and tonic drinks. He didn't become drunk because he knew that he had to drive the pair back home and he couldn't put their life in danger.

Anampo's fave grew quite red from Ryan touching her. She, in response, dragged her foot lightly across his leg. Then, she lightly stomped her heel down on his foot.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:17 am

Mr Knight had been concerned about Kogar's vodka intake, Ryan could drive a motorbike. But not a car, that was what John or Lucy did. Mostly Mr Carnaby, seeing as how he was the right hand man to him and his Sister. The exception for that was when it was match time, now a hired driver would chauffer the paragon of Britain and the master of creation into the arena. Still he knew that Anampo's Brother would be wise in his intake.

Meanwhile Anampo was looking a little flustered by her boyfriend's subtle affection, Ryan smirked as he felt the rabbit girl move her foot around the leg of the British champ. That then turned into a light wince as Ms Yatgra lightly stomped down on Ryan's foot, his reaction was to shift his legs so that he was now sitting cross legged. Although he did shuffle up so that he was a bit closer to Anampo, giving her a wink and muttering "I ain't let you down yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:49 am

Kogar paid the bill for their meal while Ryan and Anampo played around a bit.

Anampo leans her head on his shoulder and smirks a devious grin. "And its always safe to know that you wont fail me." Her grin had a bit of what it did when she saw Alabaster again. She pecked his lips and sat back up while giving a light and cute chuckle.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 pm

If there was one thing that was always at the top of Ryan's list then it was making sure Anampo was happy. He took the chance to thank whatever higher power there was for what he had right now, Anampo, his wrestling career and championship gold. When the biography was written, this would be one of the main highlights of it all.

After the light kiss, Mr Knight would squeeze Ms Yatgra's hand before saying "Listen I need to step out and make a private phone call, won't be too long." the paragon of Britain standing up and exiting the restaurant. It would allow Anampo to quietly catch up with her Brother, and speaking of siblings....

Once he was outside Ryan would take out his phone, and felt compelled to contact Lucy. Good thing he was able to make calls this far and pay for them after all.
"Hello?" there was the familiar female voice.

"Hey sis, it's me."

"Hey Bro, so how's Russia?"

"Grey, I ran into Damus. You remember him."

"Oh yeah, that cunt. What'd you do?"

"He put his hands on Anampo, and I crushed his nuts. Somehow I don't think he'll be troubling us again."

"Wow, you can't even go on holiday without getting into trouble can you?"

"I yearn for Japan already......"

What followed was some general discussions, it wasn't widely known but Ryan and Lucy weren't blood related. But that didn't matter, the bond was still there. And the whole encounter had inwardly prompted Mr Knight to check up on his sibling, despite the trouble she could often bring onto him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:35 am

Ryan left the two to speak to each other alone.

"Kogar...Why did you leave home? I had to have Grandpa take care of me until I was old enough."

"I saw no opportunity in that place. Seeing that you traveled also means the same for you."

Anampo pauses. She looks up at him with narrowed eyes. "You aren't leaving Russia anytime soon?"

"Heh. I dont know. Its wherever the world decides to take me."

"You are an odd man..."

Kogar chuckles. "Com on. I'll drive you back to your hotel." The two of them would get up and leave to meet with Ryan

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:35 pm

Ryan thought to himself that it was a hell of a day, and it was lunch. Or just after that. In one morning he settled the score with his one sided enemy Damus, and found Anampo's Brother. It didn't seem like it was as long lost as Mr Knight was led to believe, he couldn't imagine himself doing that with Lucy. Not when they were invested in the same lifestyle, that of fighters in the squared circle. Although there was one thing, niggling in the back of his mind.

They competed in the squared circle, what if one day they were foes? No, their old man would never allow it. No point in dwelling on that any further, after all Mr Knight had just come off the phone and had a brilliant conversation. All on the up.

Once Kogar and Anampo exited the restaurant Ryan would smile and say "Well?" waiting to see what the Yatgra siblings had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:41 am

Anampo and Kogar stepped outside after what was a tense lunch. But, Anampo had no doubts that Kogar didn't like the man he presented to him as her boyfriend. And hopefully Ryan thought that he made a good first impression. If he had any doubtsbthen h could ask Anampo.

"I am going to take you both back to your hotel. Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to take off from work for much longer, my workers need me."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Mr Knight was waiting for his girlfriend and her sibling, they were the entire reason why he was Russia and not Japan. As soon as Ryan got back to the land of the rising sun there would be a hard training regime in store, but that was going to be needed for the title defences.

Still it seemed that Kogar was going to be heading back to his place soon, that was understandable. After all he led a detective agency and his men may need to relay information to him as soon as possible, as a wrestler Ryan knew the importance of split second decision making. The best thing you can do is the right thing, second best thing was the wrong thing. And the worst was doing nothing at all, and Mr Knight was never one to loaf about when things were to be done.

"Very well, Anampo I think we may need to get out of Russia earlier than intended. Damus might have been hit and left like a wounded tyrant, but once he's licked his wounds he's going to come at us and use his diplomatic ties to get off scott free." Ryan said as he would make his way to the car, there was no need to bullshit about. Mr Knight knew what his enemy would do, granted he doubted Damus would dare come back to Japan. But they were still in the den of the beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next