Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 20 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:27 am

"So soon? I-I guess we do have to...Im sure Nick wants me back to do some sort of match. He's grown impatient with my absence from the ring..."

Kogar opens the door for Ryan and Anampo to het into his car. "Dont feel so down. Maybe I can take a break this winter and head out to Japan. Besides, now you've got someone else watching you and rooting for your victory."

Anampo smiles wide when he said that and then got into the car.

"Now, where am I taking you two?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 20 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:26 pm

Ryan knew Anampo would want to spend longer with her Brother, but the fact remained that Damus knew his hated rival was here. There was no time to waste, they had done what they came to Russia to do. That was what mattered here, aside from the fact that Mr Knight had crushed. Quite literally any hopes of Damus having children.

It had occurred to Ryan that Kogar didn't know where the pair were staying, it was best to enlighten him now. As they got into the car Mr Knight would look up the hotel's address on google on his phone, and would then state the address to Anampo's Brother.

"It would be nice if you could arrive in the winter Kogar, Japan can be an....interesting place shall we say. My right hand man once proclaimed to have been ambushed by power ranger cosplayers, can't say that fazes me though." Ryan said with a chuckle. He then held Anampo's hand and gave her a small nod and smile, it was all for her of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:07 am

Kogar began driving once receiving the address from Ryan. "Yes, yes. It would be rather nice to go to Japan. Maybe even catch a match of yours or Anampo's. It would also be nice to go somewhere seemingly warmer..." He half joked about that. Russian winters weren't too forgiving.

Anampo leans up against Ryan as they were being driven. "Ryan...Thank you." She whispers.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:49 pm

If there was one thing Russia was seemingly known for it was winters, Japan could have it's fair share of cold nights. But nothing a book and a warm fireplace couldn't sort out. And that was the thing Mr Knight did on December nights, apart from dressing as Santa and giving gifts. But that wasn't till a few good months down the line, speaking of which the gifts would need to be procured on November.

Currently however Ryan only wished to enjoy Anampo, as she leaned up against him Ryan sighed happily. And the paragon of Britain would place his head gently above hers, Ryan smirked and muttered back with "Well, another job well done...." kissing her head soon thereafter as the streets were travelled in the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:56 am

"Our plane doesn't leave until tomorrow. Is there anything that youd like to do when we get back to the hotel? I'd uh..." She pauses for a moment to lean in and whispers in Ryan's ear so that Kogar could not head them.

"I'd like to put the dress back on and continue our little 'spar', if you feel up to it..." The rabbit's ears curl back as she yield a light blush.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:31 pm

Ryan was content to really just lie down on the bed when he got to the hotel, and just kick back and order room service. Nothing like cuddling up to with a cute rabbit girl on a plush king sized bed with a bottle of red wine in your other hand. But he had an inkling Anampo would suggest something else.

And lo and behold she did, was this Ms Yatgra's way of thanking the British paragon for taking the time out to travel to Russia and find her family? Ryan smirked and winked at Anampo. He muttered back with "So long as you don't attack my legs, I'd prefer to walk tomorrow at my usual speed." if this was going to happen then Mr Knight wanted to set the boundaries. In usual spars it was "Don't hit the head." but this was something different that the rabbit was thinking he felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:18 pm

"Oh dont you worry, Ryan. I-Ibhave something very different in mind for you. I have to thank you for this all somehow. " Anampo again muzzled up to the Paragon.

"By the way..." Kogar would suddenly interrupt. "With my glance at your uh, online profile, I saw the name of Nick Solemn come up some few times. Mind telling me why he also is in Japan?" Anampo had failed to realize that Nick was old enough that Kogar remembers him before he left. "Well...Um...I uh...." She as once again reduced to her normal bumbling self.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Ryan was loving this, having his darling rabbit girl cuddle up to him. It allowed the young man to forget his woes and hard work, and just relax. He wondered what it was Ms Yatgra had in mind, it would be fun to be certain though. Mr Knight could tell that much, so for now he only smirked and held Anampo close to him.

Although when Kogar spoke Ryan looked at him via the rear mirror at the front of the car, and then looked at the rabbit girl. The young man coughed lightly and said "Ah him, he's your friend is he not Anampo? He's at the same wrestling division as me, I can't recall his record. He's quite obsessed with chocolate as I recall." after saying this the British paragon would smile and think inwardly of chocolate upon saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:41 pm

"Yeah...He uh, gel me set up matches. His record isn't well if I recall. And yeah, he does love chocolate. "

"I remember him when he was a kid. He was wise. Good with mechanical things. He helped me fix a few things, thats for sure...Give him my regards. " Soon after, the car would stop. They would would in front of the hotel. "It was good to see you, Anampo. I...I know we will meet again. I promise it."

Anampo would lean forward to give Kigar a kisses on the cheek before exiting the car. Between her getting out and Ryan getting out, Kogar would tell Ryan: Take care of her."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:18 pm

Well it was time to say goodbye to Kogar, it was good that Ryan and Anampo managed to find him. More for her sake than that of Mr Knight, it was the purpose behind travelling to the land of Russia. Where the danger lurked that was Damus, who now knew to permanently stay clear of the British man. Else he should seek out the job of being a soprano singer.

All in all it was mission accomplished, Ryan would of course like to stick around and make sure Anampo could spend as much time as she could with her Brother. But Damus might be tempted to pull off one last spiteful attack against him, and the target would not be Ryan but Anampo. Best to make a quick escape and get back to the land of the rising sun, where strange things occurred but at least the people were polite!

Kogar told Mr Knight to take care of Anampo, in response Ryan smiled and nodded. "Of course, till next time Kogar. See ya." the young man said. Once him and the rabbit girl were out the car Ryan would put his arm around her waist and use the other to wave goodbye to Kogar as he drove off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next