Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 18 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:06 am

"Don't tell that to me, tell that to the waiter." Kogar said jokingly, nudging Ryan some. As they all sat den at a table closer to the corner of the place. Kogar makes another, more audible, comment. It was also a but of a question. "Wonder how well your record is, Ryan. I didn't get too good a look at it..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 18 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:10 pm

Ryan sure hoped the waiter could speak English, Russian as much as Ryan knew about it still just didn't sound right to him. It was quite possible given the occupation and what it entailed, there was nothing to worry about either way.

However Kogar asked about the track record for the British paragon in the squared circle, now that was something Ryan knew. It was something that was important to all wrestlers who took themselves seriously, and Mr Knight could help but grin. He wasn't one to openly boast about it, but since winning his first real title. Maybe he could brag, just a little bit that is.

After taking a seat with Kogar and his Sister Ryan leaned back and put his hands behind his head saying "Well I've got over 8 wins. And I have 3 losses and a draw. Of course that's subject to change once I get back to Japan, seeing as how I'll be doing title defences alongside my right hand man John. I know how to pick them I believe."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:30 pm

"Right there." Kogar quickly pointed out. It warrants a confused look from Anampo.

Kogar explains. "You have good word, but not good stance. Look you have my acceptance, guarantee that. But that doesn't mean things can't change. You take such a relaxed pose, it shows you are overconfident." He grins a bit. "I like that, personally."

A waiter would come to take their order.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Overconfident? Mr Knight didn't believe himself to be so, confident sure. In Ryan's line of work you had to train extensively to even have a prayer of competing at the high levels of wrestling, with that came a sense of accomplishment. But the trapping of that was known to the British paragon, getting the shit kicked out of you in Asia's indie wrestling circuit certainly drilled that in.

Thus the young man chose to simply grin at Anampo. He always knew that in her mind he was a winner, but Ryan did state "My stance is only like this due to not being in my line of work right now, when battle's upon me I ensure I live up to my moniker of Britain's paragon." Ryan said, turning to Kogar with a calm expression. That was one thing, Mr Knight was stoic and steely in battle. The better to deny the enemy the satisfaction of knowing they inflict damage.

But enough about that, once the waiter rolled around Ryan wouldn't beat around the bush. He was hungry and spoke in Russian with "Stake and chips with diet coke please." without missing a beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:12 am

"A-A salmon and a water, please." Anampo would say next. And after her, Kogar would order. "A burger, fries on the side, and a vodka and tonic. Thank you." He and his sister would hand their menus to the waiter. And the man would leave once receiving Ryan's menu.

"Yes, I understand completely. But, around our parents, is something you shouldn't do. Every movement will be judged by them. But, you seem to be aboe to change that pretty easily. So, moving on, tell me about your past some."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:30 pm

The orders were done, and so the food would be made. Good, now that meant Mr Knight could continue to discuss things with Kogar. Of course there might have to be a part where Ryan would leave Anampo alone with her Brother, to catch up of course.

Pondering on this Ryan wondered what it would be like with him and Lucy, if they had parted ways. It might happen one day, or it might not. For all the times they argued they always had each other's back, despite not being blood related. And speaking of this Kogar was inquiring about Mr Knight's past, and this was going to be a harder topic. Knight wasn't his actual sirname for starters.

"Well I'll just give you the basics. I was adopted, my actual Father was a horrific human being. I was taken in by a good man, and took up the path of wrestling. I toured Asia before settling down in Japan, where I met my lovely girlfriend." Ryan said, that was all Kogar was going to get from the paragon of Britain.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:32 pm

As good a detective Kogar was, he was unable to ascertain all the wanted information from Ryan. He wanted to remain an egnimatic character, but become familiar with his lover's family. He nods simply in understanding, not wanting to pry to much more.

"Alright. Answere but one more question. Why my sister?"

Anampo looked at him a hit warily. He knew what he was doing, and Anampo knew what he was about to ask.

"Why approach her? The silent and shy type of woman? Is that what suits your fancy?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:45 pm

For a man who was known in the wrestling community as a polite and honest man, Mr Knight was oddly quiet about his past. He divulged it to a certain extent, but never fully elaborated on the years before he became a competitor in the squared circle. The only people that fully knew and needed to know was John Carnaby and Lucy Grange, and he preferred to keep it that way.

Of course Kogar was now curious as to why Ryan had chosen Anampo to be his significant other, when a man like him could have more or less any woman he desired. There was one woman he was with before coming to Japan, but that ship long since sank. So why did the paragon of Britain chose a woman who had the habit of donning a pair of rabbit ears.

"Well.....I will be honest, plenty of women desired my attention. But I was well aware that they were more interested in the money that I had, and would only wish for that from me. Anampo however was different, she is the kind of woman that I could trust. She wasn't interested in my wealth, she is interested in me." Ryan said folding his arms, and giving a wink to the rabbit girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Quickly and all at once, their food and drink came to them. Kogar seems to beam bright at the food. "Oh, it is such a treat to eat here sometimes. It's hard to find good food around here." Pressing his burger down to cut in half, Kogar listens to Ryan.

"Well, we have a considerable wealth. We are able to ask our parents for money if we need."

Anampo looked over to him very slightly. Like she hadn't known. And in fact, she didn't.

Kogar caught that. Finishing the mouth full of burger, he spoke again. "B-But I haven't asked for anything. Its hard to talk with them. Anampo....Have out called them at all since you left? " Kogar already knew the answer to that.

"No..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:23 pm

Ryan had always wondered why Anampo hadn't really spoken about her parents before, he just assumed they were there. The details of it exactly wasn't something that had come up with Mr Knight's daily life, it would of course happen down the line and Ryan was certain he'd be just fine. After all he knew who he was, and to any sane parent he would be considered "Quite the catch."

Of course Ryan now knew that his girlfriend's parents had considerable wealth, and it seemed that in actuality Anampo hadn't spoken with them for some time. Since she left for Japan in fact. Now that wasn't something Mr Knight thought, after all had it not been over two years since she began wrestling in Friction. It wasn't the end of the world, but it would make things a tad awkward to be sure.

The British paragon had gotten his food, and would eat quietly for a little bit before saying "It will be fine, I'm sure your parents will be so happy to see that their daughter has grown so well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next