by Deus001 Today at 6:38 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 4:16 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 17 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:01 pm

They would exit the elevator as Ryan gave his answer. Kogar led them a few feet away to a black Lincoln town car. He gives a small chuckle, saying nothing but simply: "Count your stars, you are a lucky man."

"Kogar!" Anampo objected.

"Hey, there is a reason I left home. And reason for you, too." Kogar says politely back. "Mr. Knight, our parents are business people, as you may have already known. One holds a chunk of the coffee market, and the other is the CEO of a computer company. They are...Very busy people"

Once everyone was buckled up, Kogar would start the car and drive out of the parking garage. Continuing: "They had no time for children,but ached to have them. One boy, who went on to be a detective. One girl, who went into pro wrestling."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 17 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:51 pm

They say you can tell a bit about a man from the car he drove, John with his was a proper British man with classic tastes. Mr Knight was the exception, he was a motorbike man. Kogar had himself a nice Lincoln, black and befitting of a man who ran a detective agency.

Ryan had spoken of the fact that he had yet to meet Anampo's parents, and it seemed that Kogar was happy for that. Prompting the rabbit girl to object, seemed there was a bit of divisive opinions between the two. Mr Knight would remain silent as Kogar spoke, best to take all of this in while he had the chance. The paragon of Britain knew that one day he was probably going to have to meet the parents one day, thankful again that Anampo had already met his family and got along great with them.

"Ah I see, not a lot of time for the ol side project. I doubt I would ever be like that with a child of my own, I had a tad rough upbringing so I wouldn't wish it on my own flesh and blood. Although no doubt I'll have to meet them one day, but I'm sure things will work out for the best. I mean that's what happened to my wrestling career." Ryan said giving a small chuckle as he got in the car and held Anampo's hand looking out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Kogar's eyes slowly move to look in the rearview mirror and smirks. He saw his sister blush lightly at Ryan's mention of children. Ryan thought that he was able to make the best of any situation, even meeting their parents. Shaking his head, Kogar disagrees.

"You'd think so. But they do care. Enough that they wouldn't like someone like you, Ryan. They are wealthy. You don't think Anampo could have called them and have them catch a flight?"

"Kogar, there's a reason that--"

"I know. I'm not trying to put you in a bad light. I'm just trying to tell Ryan why he hasn't met them. And I don't want him too, either.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:11 am

Well it seemed as if Kogar didn't want Mr Knight to meet the parents of his girlfriend, and inwardly he felt a tad offended that her Brother implied they wouldn't like Ryan. Any parent who did care about their child would be very relieved to hear that their lover was rich, athletic and was loving. What was not to like?!

The paragon of Britain frowned slightly, not enough to show disdain or contempt. Just enough to warrant he was curious as to why Kogar disagreed, Ryan would speak with "With respect Mr Kogar, I have faced several foes and tribulations in the ring and outside. Won my first title belt this year, and have just recently sorted out a Russian monster in the form of Damus. I think when you've gone through all that, big bad parents would be a much welcome change of pace."

Still the last thing Ryan wanted was to earn the ire of Kogar, in order to keep being the BF of Anampo. Something that Mr Knight would give up his own career over, he'd have to earn the approval of all important relatives. "That will be in the back burner of course, we have embarked on quite the journey to reach you. We'd just like to enjoy that." giving a smile to Kogar and Anampo.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:04 pm

"Look, if I know my own parents, if they don't like someone they will get rid of them. Business practices can make someone disillusioned with humanity." Kogar didn't want to paint his family in a wicked and abstract way. "Its not their fault, but at the same time it is."

"I'm not saying they won't like you. I'm just giving you warning if they don't." He makes a turn into a parking lot of a small restaurant. "But, if you ask me, they will like someone with much success. Such as yourself."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Mr Knight paused for a moment upon hearing that Kogar said his parents could have people disappear, he was no stranger to what that meant thanks to watching plenty of movies. But again Ryan wasn't worried, he'd fought against some of the worst people he'd ever seen in Tension. And had prevailed against the odds, and it was going to be far down the line anyway.

Still Kogar did state that the parents of him and Anampo liked those who had great success in things, and when it came to success Ryan was no stranger to that. Having recently obtained the aforementioned tag belts alongside his right hand man John, and had good personal wealth himself.

"Then there is no cause for concern, I believe I would be quite fine in meeting Anampo's parents. Of course it'd need to be later down the line, I have title defences planned down the line and I'll need to make sure my partner and I are prepared. Spartan training will see us through I'm sure." Ryan said with a smirk on his lips and his arms folded. If John thought his earlier training was gruelling then this was going to be something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Kogar parked adjacent to the restaurant. "Allow me to end on one more thought suppose you did meet our parents, do you think they would like the choices that Anampo have made? Becoming a, from what I saw, an unsuccessful wrestler?"

He wanted to see the Knight's counter to the question poised to him. Kogar got out of Tue car and waited a moment for them before starting to walk.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Ryan was of course certain that Anampo and Kogar's parents would approve, any parent would if their child had a person like him. Of course Mr Knight however wasn't one to brag a lot, well he could a bit but that was only natural. Moreso considering that Ryan could and often did back up his claims.

But then there was other matter, something that Kogar did have a good point in. While Mr Knight's track record in the squared circle was quite good, Anampo's was regrettably another matter entirely. But still the paragon of Britain had of course taken steps to help his girlfriend become a better wrestler, and was confident that she'd win in her next match. He'd see to it personally if that was required.

"Unsuccessful is a misnomer, it was simply a combination of bad luck and incorrect training. I've been overseeing Anampo's progress, and as my tag team partner Mr John Carnaby would testify I do not cut any corners. The results will come in time, after I've not let my darling down yet have I dear?" Ryan said as the car was parked, giving a nudge to Ms Yatgra and grinning before exiting the car once it stopped.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:35 am

Kogar slightly rolled his eyes before mumbling: "Yeah, tell that to our parents. I'm sure they won't be livid..." He quickly lost that attitude and continues into the restaurant. He held the door for Ryan and Anampo. "This place is known for its gyros and pita pockets. But they specialize in many globally-cultured foods."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:38 pm

It seemed that Kogar wasn't too convinced about Anampo's turning around of her career as a wrestler, but no matter. Again that bridge would be crossed when it came to it, so far it was so good after all in the life of Mr Knight. Of course it'd also have to be done later, as important as it was Ryan was one half of the tag champs in Tension. That came first, for now anyway.

From the sound of things by Anampo's Brother this place seemed pretty fancy, doing all sorts of food. When it came to that Mr Knight wasn't too picky, this was technically a holiday after all. Even if him and his girlfriend narrowly avoided harm at the hands of a Russian tyrant, still.

"Sounds nice, I'll just have a steak and chips with diet coke if that's alright." Ryan said as he made his way into the restaurant alongside Anampo and Kogar, taking a seat with them soon after.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next