Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 10 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Anampo's quietness wasn't lost on Ryan, he knew that she was a bit out of her depth here. Mr Knight also felt that, though not as much due to his travelling of the Asian continent. Still Russia was a place he didn't know too much about, other than the fact an enemy of his resided here. All things considered though Ms Yatgra was holding up good, it'd all be worth it once they found the Brother. Then it'd be back to Japan all things considered.

Mr Knight was eating his breakfast, he'd heard Anampo's questions. And he'd finish his croissant before answering his girlfriend. With a sigh Ryan said "Well truth be told I only managed to find out that he's in this city, anything beyond that was out of my limits. But that's all I need, he's been here for at least a year so people will have to remember him somewhere. Just need to find where." the British paragon was a logical individual. He liked to approach things as if it were a game of chess, more so in the wrestling ring.

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 10 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:22 am

Anampo nods to him, not really talking. He seems to know what he was doing and had narrowed it down to this city, out of the world's biggest country. Anampo would almost begin her breakfast until...Someone seemed to be looking at them. A woman, dressing in a long blue dress, with a white fox fur around her neck.

She slowly walks across the room to where Anampo and Ryan sat. Passing by Ryan, if he noticed, she would stop and slide a paper onto the table just as slowly as she had walked. "You're noticeable a mile away, Paragon." Sue lifts her hand off of the table, lightly brushing his cheek. She walked away after. If Ryan also noticed, a hint of confusion and even jealousy shows in Anampo's face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:21 pm

Ryan was busy munching on his food, there wasn't going to be much time to waste. There were several things running through the mind of the Brit, he had a decent description of what Anampo's Brother looked like. Based off some graphic designs that John had performed based off of the appearance of Ryan's girlfriend, only it looked male and in mid 30's. Still the guy could easily change his hair length or colour, if there was one thing Ryan didn't like it was not knowing everything he needed. That's what made Dark Souls so damm frustrating to him.

Then a woman walked up to him, Ryan wasn't paying much attention as he pegged her right away as your typical rich woman. No doubt trying to be flirty towards him, but then she said the word paragon. And that had Ryan's attention right away, his eyes narrowing to slits as the woman placed a paper sheet on the table. This was suspicious, Ryan barely responded to the woman brushing his cheek. As soon as she walked off Ryan would look at the paper she left.

Dear Knight

I do not know why you are here, and I care little. All you should know is that you tread in my domain now, and I suggest that whatever brought you here be nothing more than mere tourism. You know of my hate towards you, I only need one chance to bring it to bear. How would you like it if I strike at that which you cherish most?

Damus.

Ryan would rip the paper to ribbons after he finished reading, Mr Knight briefly looked at Anampo and then at the table. He looked furious, irate even. It was a very rare sight on him, the paragon of Britain usually considered himself even tempered and jovial at times. But when he was pissed off it was quite clear, the last Mr Knight heard was that Damus had gone back to Russia. That was true, but here in Moscow? The how and why didn't matter, what did matter was that the situation could become far more dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Anampo growls lowly as the woman flirtatiously runs her hand across Ryan's face. If Anampo had the will and impulse, she would have said something to her or even get up and grab that woman. But alas, Anampo hadn't had that impulse.

It seems that Ryan had momentarily and surprisingly lost his cool. He was angry...Anampo had only seen him close to this level of anger in his Tag Match. Her jealousy had faded quickly and melted into concern for whatever he just read and ripped up. Anampo swallows. "Ryan? W-What is it? What did you read? R-Ryan?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:11 pm

There was one thing going through the mind of Ryan at this point, and that was the F word. He had hoped that Damus wouldn't catch onto the fact that he was here, even if he was the son of a Russian politician. Still hate was a power that could drive people to great lengths, and there was another problem. Damus knew about Anampo, based on what the letter said.

When Anampo displayed her concern to Mr Knight's reaction he was brought back to Earth, he bit his lower lip. And pondered on how to go about telling her the contents of said letter, honest was the best policy. Ryan looked left and right, to make sure the woman had gone. And then he leaned forward and would mutter "Seems an old enemy of mine's found out we're here, don't panic. But I think the time window to find your Brother's just narrowed, let's finish our food and get out of here. Sooner we find him the quicker we can leave." no point in sugarcoating it. But Ryan wasn't going to turn back and bog off back to Japan, not when his girlfriend wanted to find her long lost relative.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:24 pm

He was worried.

Anampo saw the worry on his face. How could she not say something about it to him? "Ryan, whatever danger we are in...We can handle it. Together. I dont want you to feel like its you that has to protect me all the time. I-I can handle myself too." She takes the last bite of her breakfast and wipes her mouth with a napkin. "We can d this, Ryan." It was unknown just who Ryan's enemy was, but Anampo, just like Ryan, could figure that he had some reach if he hired a beautiful woman to deliver the message...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Ryan knew the risks involved, Damus would want to take any chance he could to get payback on the British man. Normally Mr Knight was confident that he could handle whatever the Russian tyrant tossed at him, being one step ahead of him. But here, they were in the home of the enemy. Ryan knew this, but had believed that Damus believed him to still be in Japan. So it seemed that this time Damus got one up on the British paragon, and for all Ryan knew could be watching him and Anampo right now.

Still Anampo was seeming confident, and Ryan smiled at her words. Sometimes he needed to remind himself that the rabbit could handle herself somewhat at least, being in wrestling required that much. Not to mention that Ryan himself had taught Ms Yatgra a few moves, they just needed to find Anampo's Brother. Then get the hell out of Russia, how hard could that be?

"Heh, we should have dragged Jay with us. Well no matter, I'm sure we'll be fine. After all we're not like normal folk, we're wrestlers are we not? C'mon, we better get moving." Ryan muttered as he stood up and motioned for Anampo to follow him, no sense in sitting around. It was time to get to work, so Damus was aware of Mr Knight's presence here. But Mr Knight was confident that him and Anampo would get through this, they'd been through worse in his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Anampo was a bit worried for herself and Ryan. they were far from any support, and possibly anyone they knew. They were thousands of miles from home. And though Anampo had claimed that they could both handle themselves in this situation, she worries a bit for herself... Anampo had been saved by Ryan more than once. And that was when he had control of the situation. She tries not to show any of this fear or worry on her face, however...

"Jay...It'd be easier, that's for sure." She looks up at him as he stood up. She nodded and stands up with Ryan. "I still dont understand where we would even think to begin. But...I-I trust you will know, Ryan..." Anampo smiles softly at him and follows behind her love.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:40 pm

It was times like this when Mr Knight had wished his right hand man John was with him, if only to have a wingman at his side. The pair were the Tension tag champs, so that meant he was used to having someone watch his back. Anampo wasn't John sadly, and Mr Knight didn't want her to be injured.

None of this was what Britain's paragon had in mind when he planned the trip, but there was nothing for it now. Just had to make do with the current situation, besides there was a positive. Ryan was certain that Anampo's Brother was somewhere in Moscow, just needed to find him. Did Damus know? Doubtful, but if he did catch wind then odds were good Damus would try to get to him to get to Ryan.

Ryan would exit the hotel, making sure his phone was on. Now where to start? The police station might be a good place to go, but it could also be risky. Mr Knight pondered on it, perhaps Damus could know where the Brother was. If Ryan got him alone and shook him down, the man would probably be willing to help. But that was a hard task, considering Damus had home field advantage.

"Anampo, the police might know something. Let's go, and if things get too hot there's a British embassy we can head to." Ryan would say with a nod of the head and a determined look. Mr Knight would Anampo's hand and walk down the street with her, eyes looking around for the sake of vigil.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:50 am

Anampo knew that she couldn't protect Ryan if he fell into trouble. She wasn't able to do so physically. Maybe verbally. Definitely verbally. She may have been able to speak her and his way out of a problem...If they spoke English well enough. The rabb....Girl would have to use her skillbto the best of her ability.

Ryan's thought was to go to the police station. They would surely know someone living in the city.ayne even his address! She beams happily. "Alright, then! Of course we'll heals there right away!" She pets him grab her hand and walks him down the street.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next