by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cooons16, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

2 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 9 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:19 pm

It was all too easy, Anampo might think she could play the charm and tease game. But Mr Knight was no stranger to it, indeed several women had often tried to earn his affection. Some in Tension for example, but the truth was that Mr Knight was for the most part jaded from it. It was only with the cute little rabbit that Ryan would bring this about. A wry smirk on his lips as he witnessed the response to Anampo having her rear end hit by his hand.

Giving a wink to Anampo as she left to go into the bathroom Ryan would wait till she left and then stand up, the paragon of Britain then began some stretching. Which was then followed by his morning routine of doing push-ups, Ryan mixed in some one handed ones for good measure. This was going to be a long day, that was the assumption that Mr Knight was making.

Once the rabbit was done in the bathroom Ryan would make sure to wrap up his morning routine there, giving a smile to Ms Yatgra as he got his clothes ready for his turn. "Won't be long love." he said in an upbeat tone.

Back to top Go down

Finding the lost.....(For Indigo) - Page 9 Empty Re: Finding the lost.....(For Indigo)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:59 am

She took a good-length shower. And in that time, she had her personal reflection on what she could do to...Escalate this situation. She could surely turn what was such a serious day and start it out with something....Yes. That's it!

Anampo was just in the bathroom getting dressed around the time that Ryan was gathering his clothes and waiting for his turn. Anampo says from the other side of the door: "Ryan, what if I told you a little fib...?" He'd have to wait a bit longer. Anampo emerges from the bathroom.

She wore it. The black dress that she told Ryan was at home thousands of miles away. Ryan would surely he amazed, staring at her. Anampo knew this would escalate the game to such a high level that...Well, she just had to try to see if it would work.

She takes a few steps forward, swaying her bare feet daintily, and swaying her hips. She points to the bed. In a commanding voice, different than her shy one, she says to him: "On your stomach" Hoping he listened, Anampo would slowly and enticingly sit on his back and reach for his legs to fold him in a Boston crab. She hoped and relied heavily on luck for this to work...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Mr Knight was about to get down to business, as soon as he'd been showered and changed he'd get cracking on the main reason for being in Russia. He'd be serious, even if he had no real clue of where to from here. His sources told him that Anampo's Brother was in Moscow, the question was where exactly. The paragon would try to draw on his knowledge of cheap detective flicks in the hopes of finding out.

But then as he entered the shower he picked up on what his girlfriend was wearing, the paragon of Britain taking a couple of steps back. Which was then followed by a tilt of his head, Ryan then grew a shark like smile. He'd say "A fib? Normally I'd be pissed off if people lie to me, but this? And because it's you I'll make the exception." making no attempt to hide the fact Ryan was checking her out.

The dress was certainly something, almost something that Ryan didn't expect the rabbit girl to don. Even more interesting was the tone of voice that Anampo now took with him, Mr Knight knew that they needed to get cracking on finding the lost Brother. But......there was time, at least today.

"Oh? I'm sure I won't like what you have in store for me. But why not." Ryan would say in a nonchalant tone, walking briskly onto his back. Somehow he highly doubted the rabbit girl would give him a massage, and he was correct there. The suspense was enticing, as if Anampo was hoping to tease the British paragon. Before suddenly cranking back on his legs with a Boston crab, Mr Knight would draw in a sharp breath and wince.

Ryan couldn't get his legs damaged, not when there'd be so much travelling to do in search of Anampo's Brother. Mr Knight would use his hands to grab hold of the bed's pillows, and proceed to try and swing them at the rabbit girl's back in response to what she was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:57 am

It had worked. It had really worked. Anampo was doing something she wanted to do. And it was likely due to the mixture of her commanding voice and Ryan's willingness to listen to his girlfriend. Anampo lightly crannks back on his legs in the Boston crab.

He suddenly starts to hit her from behind with the pillow. She playfully growls, but non-playfully jerked his legs back. She commanded: "Don't do anything but take the assault. I'm sure a champion such as yourself can take it~...." Anampo continues to pull, wanting to bend him so that he was folded into a C-shape. "I want to hear you..." She says with no hesitations. Anampo looks back a bit. She lightly bites the skin on the bottom of his big toe for a monent before letting go to continue the hold.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:32 am

Ryan wasn't wanting this, Anampo was trying to hurt him here. They had enough on their plate as it was, the last thing Ryan wanted was to not be able to run due to Anampo Boston crabbing his legs. He loved Anampo, he really did. But this wasn't something that Britain's paragon would put up with, he had enough of it in the ring and moreso considering he was now a champion.

Well one half anyway. In the ring Ryan was used to not saying much, so when Anampo wanted to hear Ryan she would be disappointed. He'd learned not to show pain as best he could, to deny the enemy the satisfaction. Aside from a few grunts of pain that was all Mr Knight would utter.

He needed to get out this hold, Mr Knight still needed to get dressed and get to work on the day. So when Anampo tried to play with his feet Ryan got himself free, yanking his legs out from under Anampo's arms. And he wasn't done yet, the paragon of Britain intended to get payback. With that in mind he quickly aimed to wrap his legs around Anampo's waist, to apply a bodyscissors. It wasn't usually Ryan's thing, but he knew quite a few submissions to be sure. "Anampo as much as I like to roll around with you. we need to get started on why we are here." he muttered into her ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Anampo knew she was going too far. But, she wanted to continue it for some reason. But Ryan wouldn't allow it. Anampo crashes face first intonthe bed. She lets out a yelp and knew already. Ryan was going to get his payback now. She lays on her stomach as Ryan locks in a body scissors.

"A-Ah!" Anampo groans out. Ryan would see that Anampo had a dark red blush on her face. Sue gripped the sheets of the bed as she was still caught. She whimpers out at him: "O-Okay....I'm s-sorry..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Ryan had loosened his hold on Anampo, this was the sort of thing that was like a time out. Mr Knight wouldn't mind wrestling with his girlfriend, cheeky images of cinching her into a bearhug wafted into the mind of the British paragon. That was certainly enticing, but there was important business to attend to.

Mr Knight would release the rabbit girl, hugging her in his strong arms. He'd lean in and kiss her cheek, moving to leave the bed after that. "Maybe another time sweetheart, remember why we came here in the first place." he'd mutter to her.

Ryan wouldn't be long, his shower was just a quick one. His clothes was a new shirt with the same suit coat and slacks and shoes that he wore last night, this was best he felt. Mr Knight would smile and say to Anampo "C'mon dear, let's go get something to eat and then we can discuss what we'll be doing today." motioning for her to join him in leaving the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:22 am

His legs were so strong... Anampo didn't really see it until now. Its what made her blush so much. To be squeezed between her lover's legs, and to get crushed like that... And his arms were just as strong. Ryan was so dominant already, why did Anampo even try?

While Ryan showers and clothes himself, Anampo would change out of her dress and heels into her mote comfortable clothes and flat moccasins. Again today, she'd decide not to wear the rabbit ears.When Ryan appears again, he was ready to go and have breakfast. "O-Okay..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:01 pm

Mr Knight knew that today would be one of the most important in his life, there wasn't going to be much time to waste. Ryan loved playfighting with his girlfriend, but there'd be enough time for that later. It'd be a good way to blow off some steam, in a nice fun way. Ever since he formed the UK Elite Ryan had really stepped up his workout regime, and it had only become more and more as time went on. It'd be needed, being champions meant having a big target on your backs. John of course had this regime, and came out better for it.

Ryan quietly led Anampo to the elevator, the dining hall was by the reception. No surprise that it was vast and impressive, it was five star hotel of course. There was a large buffet table, where people could get different things to eat and drink. Being the British man that Ryan was he'd have tea with no milk but with two tablespoons of sugar, and a plate with a few croissants on it.

"Right then Anampo, once we're done eating we can get searching for your Brother. He's somewhere in this city, we just need to start asking around." Ryan said with an upbeat tone, Mr Knight's sources had yet to fail him after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Ryan had taken her down to the dining hall in this immaculate hotel. She was a bit sheepish, after being put in her place by Ryan. She liked that he was so strong and so proper and gentle at the same time. The two stood in the elevator before walking down by the reception area.

And the dining hall was just gorgeous. It made Anampo look around in amazement. She was almost overwhelmed. She follows close behind Ryan, as she would have gotten lost otherwise. Anampo slides some pastries onto her own plate. After, she'd sit sown with Ryan at a large table. "Ask around? How will that help us? There must be a million people in this city alone."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next