Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

5 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 10 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:53 am

Tiffany smiled as Adrian told her story, finally convinced by everyone's urging. She gave a burst of laughter at the thought of some random pedestrian getting a marshmallow drive by.

"Well, as far as idiocy goes, that doesn't sound like the dumbest thing ever done. And nobody got hurt, so meh." she said with a final giggle. "You should've at least done a Scarface impression and yelled 'Say hello to my little friend!'

Shifting her body slightly, her leg sliding against Angel's as she shifted it beneath the water as she adjusted her position and got more comfortable. She also gave Angel a wry grin.

valen311

Back to top Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 10 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by Alexandra Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:51 am

Angel laughed softly at Adrian's story, taking another sip from her drink as she listened. "From my experience, most wrestlers period are idiots, chica," she giggled, sinking lower into the waters as she felt her alcohol starting to kick in. She shook her head, and laughed again. "Well, not you guys. You guys are cool."

She glanced at Tiffany, and gave her a soft grin in return, letting her leg slide slowly back against the blonde's, rubbing their long, naked limbs gently against each other's own. She then looked towards Carmen, and flashed her a light grin too. She slid her other leg towards the other Latina, and gently nudged Carmen's own, waiting to see what the boxer's reaction would be.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:01 am

Valley had no idea what was getting into Haley tonight, but she liked it and hoped it would stay for many years to come. She'd missed this - the silly, yet sexy, yet innocent, yet seductive part of her best friend.

...hm. She'd never really stopped to think about it, but Haley was her best friend, wasn't she? The only other person she could really even think of who'd fit the title was Chris Morgan, and while she and the gentle giant shared an intimate moment, what they had wasn't quite the same thing. If Valley was being perfectly honest, there was a real part of her that loved the idea of putting a ring on Haley's finger. Someday. The thought made her warm. Even more than the water.

"You don't mind if we bring a little shop in, do you?" Valley laid her head on Haley's shoulders and purred under her breath. "What's the best match you guys've have ever had? Give me something to look up when I go back home."

Meanwhile, on Carmen's side, Angel's attention didn't go unnoticed. The Latina boxer kept quiet and let her movements do the talking - her tongue ran over her lips, nice and quick, and she flashed a devilish smile. She moved her head through the water and let it come to rest on Angel's thigh, right in the middle. A little squeeze, just taking a moment to appreciate the powerful muscle, and then she began a slow massage, feeling every contour with her fingers, tracing up and down as if she were studying it for detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Haley blushed, though nowhere near as much this time, clearly enjoying Valley's affections, before she cleared her throat and took another drink.

"Well, I dunno about the rest of you...but I'd have to say my best match ever has to have been...Avalanche. That ladder match was one of the toughest matches I've ever been in. and oh dear lord did it hurt. I was bruised for over a month after. If any of you ever face Gwen, don't underestimate her. She's good. Granted, I'm obviously not happy with how it ended...but I admit, I'm kinda proud to be able to say it took 6 people and a drugged glove to cost me my first title belt."

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Adrian sighed, everyone else was pairing up, or triangling up in the case of Angel with Carmen and Tiffany, well at least the hot tub was comfy still. "Uh... yeah... kinda got the same thing... most of my best big matches, are ones I've lost." the cosplayer lamented. "Well, ones I can talk about without Angel getting mad about the time I beat her." the brunette added with a cheeky smile and a blush "But she beat me as well so... kinda even on that. And that ladder match was awesome, to watch. It freaking hurt during it though."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:31 am

Tiffany moved her hand through the water, placing it on Angel's shapely leg that closest to her, unknowingly mirroring what Carmen was doing on the other leg. She ran her hand over the Latina's well defined thigh, softly squeezing before settling into a soothing, rubbing motion. The cowgirl kept her face calmly neutral as her hand traveled to Angel's inner thigh, massaging the muscle there. If she did draw the birthday girl's attention, Tiff would give her a brief, but sultry wink.

However, she blinked as she realized Valley had asked something, but the Texan had been so intent on Angel she had missed it! Listening to Adrian and Ace, she caught up on the conversation.

"Well...something to look up you say." she mused, while continuing her hidden rub down of Angel's leg. "Well, me and Angel's match against each other was a hell of a tussle. I definitely recommend giving it a watch, even though I got beat..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Angel relaxed, feeling Tiffany and Carmen massaging and rubbing at her legs. She closed her eyes, leaning back with a smile. This felt good. A girl could get used to this kind of thing.

She peeked open one eye after hearing Tiffany bring up their match, and let out a tiny giggle. "You got more then beat, chica. You were screaming out in submission to me. I had you good, Tiff."

She closed her eye again, and relaxed back down into the waters. "Me and Adrian had a hell of a match too. The second one, not the first. Hurt like hell for weeks afterwards though." A shudder ran through her body, and she let out a soft sigh. "I hate ladders. I really do. Between that and the match with Heather the year before...ugh. I try to stay as far away from them as possible."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Ace couldn't resist a giggle.

"You know, "chica", if everybody's favorite match is one against you, I think I might have to kick your butt in the ring myself, so that my favorite match can be that one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:13 pm

Angel laughed, and opened her eyes, looking across the ring towards Ace.

"Bring it on, chica! I'll kick your ass just like I did Adrian and Tiffany's!"

She paused for a moment, then turned her gaze slightly to the side, staring at Valley. "And if you want to join that club, go ahead and get in line!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Ace glared a little, her hand, hidden by bubbles rubbing Valley's thigh, as she gave her sister figure a cocky smirk.

"Well hold up now Angel. I was talking about settling things in a ring, but if your going to threaten my Doll here, I might have to give these girls a show and whoop you in a bikini instead. The AFW Gym has a ring after all, and its open all night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next