by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by Alexandra Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:44 pm

At first, Angel's eyes went wide, when Ace and the blonde woman jumped out of nowhere, screaming surprise at her. She blinked, trying to figure out just what the hell was going on, when Adrian came flying out of nowhere, latching onto her with the glomp. She staggered a few steps to the side but kept her balance, whipping her head around towards the not-drunk-at-all cowgirl.

"Tiffany...babe..." she began, narrowing her eyes towards the blonde as she squirmed against Adrian's surprise attack. "What is going on? Did you really..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 2 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by valen311 Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:08 pm

"Did I....what? Plan a secret surprise birthday party in a private, luxurious suite at an upscale karaoke place? Then set you up for it by calling you and pretending I was drunk and luring you here to be surprised at said party by people that think you're pretty damn awesome and came out to show it?" Tiffany grinned.  "Yeah, guilty as sin, darlin',"

Shutting the door, she looked past Angel at the rest of the women.
"Please tell me one of you got a picture of her face just now." Tiffany said to them.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Angel looked back to Adrian, and gave the girl a gentle push, trying to separate herself from her. "One second, chica," she grinned at her. "This won't take long."

She turned back to Tiffany, and took a step towards her, staring at the cowgirl for a moment, before suddenly lunging towards her. "Come here!" she yelled, trying to catch the Texan so that she could grab her and pull her into a tight (but not too tight) headlock, playfully scowling at her all the while.

"You asshole!" she laughed, shaking her head at Tiffany. "Do you know how pissed off I was at you?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:47 pm

Valley watched the scene with a quiet, content smile, remembering similar scenes from her time with the Slamazons. They'd been tight knit, like a little family, traveling all across California. Show after show, night after night. Valley had made some good friends since she joined the AFW, but this was the closest she'd been to her old ways in a while. Even if she wasn't quite a part of the sisterhood, it was warming to watch.

"Fun friends you have." Valley gave Haley a little elbow in the side and winked her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:02 pm

"Hey, hey, easy there!" Tiffany called playfully backing away before Angel caught her in a headlock, the cowgirl grinning the whole while.

It looked like the surprise part was a success. Angel looked more than a little startled. And the night was still young, who knew who else would be dropping by tonight.

"Yeah you looked like someone pissed in your cereal. I would've been worried if I didn't know I could throw you around at will...." Tiffany replied teasingly, giving the fiery Latina a playful swat on the rear.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Angel gave Tiffany's neck a playful squeeze, then as the cowgirl smacked her on the rump, she let go of her and gave her a light shove away.

"You bitch," she smirked, shaking her head while she waggled a finger at the blonde. "Just try it, chica. I'll wrap you up and make you scream for submission. You know, like the last time we fought?"

She turned away from Tiffany, and looked over the other three women in the room. While she wasn't too surprised to see Ace there, the other two ladies made her pause with confusion.

"Okay, okay. So I have a question," she started, lifting a finger to point towards Valley. "Tiffany set this up, and I get why Ace is here. What's up with blondie over there, though? I don't think we've met." Then she turned her head to look towards Adrian, tilting her head up at the cosplayer. "And what about you? I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. I'm just surprised to see you here, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Adrian willingly slid off the latina beauty, just in time to see her snap the blonde cowgirl in a headlock. "Oh if your pissed off now~" the cosplayer teased, "Well that's hopefully going to wear off after the first round, woooo!" she cheered before making her way to the bar. "Just thought it'd be nice to do something where everyone's happy for a change, think we all need this somewhat, even if it is your party still. And Tiffany's paying for drinks sooooooo."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:41 pm

Right, introduction time.

"Hi, hello." Valley approached the group with a sheepish wave. Slow movements, all smiles. Didn't want to give off any wrong ideas or bad ideas."Valley Doll." She had a light laugh. "Valerie Dolores-Castle Wells, Valley Doll for short."

She extended her hand, willing to shake with whoever wanted it. "Ace is a friend of mine. A real friend. We hoped it would be okay if I tagged along, but if it's not all right with you...well, it's your party."

Valley bit her lip and shrugged - she did want to come, but she wouldn't press it if there was conflict. Though... "Fair warning, though: I might take my awesome gift with me." She whistled, pure and sweet. "Just saying..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Ace stepped forward with Valley, giggling a little at Adrians leap. While they had done intros between the three of them when they arrived, Ace had to admit she knew nothing about Adrian other than what she had heard through hearsay and seen in her matches, same as Tiffany, though she had at least met the cowgirl before.

Placing her arm on Valley's shoulder to playfully lean on it, she rolled her eyes at Val's innocent act.

"Valley's cool, trust me Angel. I wouldn't bring one of the crazier friends to a party like this, not for my "big sis' eh?"

She giggled, reaching out to give Angel a brief hug.

"Happy Birthday!"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:39 pm

"Besides, ain't no way she can be as bad as that psycho Reika."
Tiffany chimed in to Angel before heading towards the bar.

"Adrian, right? Wanna help me get the first round of drinks started? The bar's just for show, you order everything through the intercom." the cowgirl said.

Raising her voice, she called out "Hey, what's everyone drinking?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next