Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

5 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 3 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by Alexandra Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Angel grinned at Valley, and took her hand, accepting her handshake. "I know who you are, chica. I've seen enough of your matches to recognize. You being here caught me by surprise even more then Adrian did, you know?" She took a moment to glance over Valley, letting her eyes trace over the woman's body, then looked at her and gave her a nod of approval. It was always good to check out potential competition, after all.

"Don't worry, chica. I'm cool with you being here, just so long as your awesome present lives up to the hype." She laughed, and flashed Valley a quick wink, before getting swept up into Ace's embrace. She gave the silver-haired girl a tight hug back, then let her go, giving her a friendly punch in the shoulder.

"You look good, chica. Way better then the last time we met. You doing okay?"

She glanced back over her shoulder for a moment, towards Tiffany and Adrian at the bar, and gave the cowgirl a shrug.

"Surprise me!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 3 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by kerflubble Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:07 pm

"Surprise huh? Oookay then!" Adrian said, moving towards the intercom. "~Okay, we need two pitchers of the pinkest, girliest drink there is in Japan, and there better be an umbrella in it! Unless you don't make little paper umbrellas that big, in which case... we'll be fine without them.~" The cosplayer listed in near-perfect Japanese. It wasn't clear if the brunette was just a bundle of energy ready for a good time, or had already started the celebrations before Angel had arrived to build up the courage. All she knew was that tonight was going to involve alcohol, a hot tub and karaoke. And she needed the first one to survive the other two.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 pm

Valley gave Angel a polite bow, honestly surprised the former champion knew who she was - she was so far down on the rankings these days, there was no way it could have been for competition, right? Still, she could think of worse feathers to put in her cap.

Valley raised an eyebrow at Adrian's Japanese linguistic skills. Despite being on the island for a little over a year, her Japanese wasn't all that steller. She was good enough to get by most of the time, and it helped that Tokyo had a rather odd amount of English speakers in it, but Adrian was so fluent and fluid that Valley couldn't quite make it out.

"I understood 'pink', 'girly' and a few other words out of all that." She chewed her lip, holding back a devious smile. "I'm hoping those are good signs. I'm not sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:29 am

"Holy crap." Tiffany looked at Adrian as she spoke Japanese into the intercom. "My Japanese is barely enough to get me directions somewhere. You sound like you've spoken it forever."

She looked at Valley then back at Adrian.
"Pink and girly?" Tiffany echoed. "I can get behind that. By the way, did you bring a swimsuit?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 am

Ace blinked.

"Damn...you have been here a while haven't you? I'm still learning the language, so I only got a few words of that in. Oh um, Ace, by the way, and this is Valley Doll."

She said, extending her hand out to Adrian. Ace had never met the girl before, but had heard of her more higher profile matches, and figured it didn't hurt to make a nice first impression.

"Yeah, hope you brought one, that hot tub looks pretty fun!"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:41 pm

"Huh?" Adrian let out when she pulled away from the intercom, "Well I guess I've been here for over 4 years now."  She chuckled nervously and spent about 4 years before that watching anime with subs because I thought it'd be more authentic the cosplayer mentally added, her Japanese wasn't perfect, she ended up with Metal Gear syndrome in long conversations repeating the words that stuck out to try and get a grasp on what someone was saying but it was still pretty good compared to a lot of people in AFW who never seemed to make the effort. 

"Adrian, nice to meet you, and you." she said with a smile before the question about swimsuits made her flinch. "Uhhh... yeah?" She said hesitantly. "I mean I've got one, but I'll need to change into it but we don't need to dive in right now?" the brunette said, her smile growing more nervous by the moment. "Do we?"

Probably wasn't the best idea to crash Tiffany's idea without hearing her out in full.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:24 pm

Valley made her way to the edge of the hot tub and dipped her hand underneath the bubbling waters, letting one of the jets flow around her fingers. Nice and warm. Just hot enough to be good without hurting. Valley hadn't taken a dip into a hot tub since she and Ace were at the last Summer Splash, and she was long overdue for a good dip. After her last, grueling match, her muscles and bones could use the relaxation.

"For the record, I vote for getting in as soon as possible. I think anything we do or say will be much, much more enjoyable in a hot tub." Valley turned around and sat on the edge, throwing her back to clear away her face. It was a little messier than she usually liked it, this evening. Her hairbrush had gone missing before she left, didn't have the time to hunt for it. Wouldn't matter when they were wet, anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm

Tiffany grinned at Adrian and gave the smaller woman a reassuring pat on the shoulder. She seemed nervous about the idea of the hot tub, for some reason the Texan couldn't put her finger on.

"Nah, I'm just making sure we wouldn't have to buy you one from this place. They charge a crazy amount of money for a simple one piece swimsuit, and it only comes in this blindingly bright neon pink color." she answered Adrian. "Although, you probably could just jump in naked if you want to save money."
She said the last part as a friendly tease, giving her a smile to let Adrian know she was kidding.

Turning to Angel, she pointed at the Latina.
"And before you say anything, that brings me to my first gift." she stated.
Going over to a couch, she picked up a small, unmarked black bag and handed it to the birthday girl.
"There. Once you're ready, go change into this." she said with a wink.

If Angel looked into the bag, she would see a black and gold Brazilian style bikini.
(like this)

"See, I've got you covered....kinda." Tiffany said with a grin. "Believe me, you should've seen some of the other suits I could've gotten."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Angel snatched the bag from Tiffany and opened it up, reaching in with one hand and pulling the bikini back out. She let it dangle from her fingertips, looking at it for an instant before raising her gaze towards the cowgirl, lifting an eyebrow in her direction.

"You know, Tiff...if you wanted to see me in a bikini this bad, you could have just waited until Summer Splash." She shook her head, but smiled and slid the bikini back into the bag. "And there's no 'kinda' about it. This thing isn't going to have me covered at all!" She laughed though, and twisted her head around, looking for a place in the room to change, but as she gazed around the room, Adrian caught her eye. She noticed the cosplayer's nervous smile, and thought about her words for a moment, then started to head in the girl's direction. She gave Adrian a gentle, subtle nudge with her elbow, and turned to look back at the other three women in the room again.

"Adrian's right though. No point in rushing things, right? We have all night to enjoy ourselves." She stole a glance towards Ace and Valley, and smirked at her silver-haired friend.

"Besides, before I get into that tub, I want to know what you got me, chica!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Ace blushed, before handing Angel her gift, a slim package.

When Angel opened it, it would reveal a piece of clothing that, when unfolded, would turn out to be a soccer jersey with "Angel" on the back, and a Red Jaguar on the front, referencing the team Angel led to victory in The Temple Games a couple years previously.

"You uh.....you like it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next