by rhooney Today at 2:53 pm

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, WhydoIneedtodothis?!

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

5 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 8 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by Alexandra Tue May 05, 2015 5:42 am

Angel listened to the other women change, and when they finally finished, she slowly turned, taking another drink from her glass as she did so. She glanced over the room, quite enjoying the sight that she was taking in, her eyes slowly tracing over each other woman in the room, one by one, an enjoyable grin creeping onto her face as she did so. Tiffany looked amazing, as always, and Carmen looked damn fine. She wore the floral print well, better then the former champion would have expected her to have done. Valley, meanwhile, look quite amazing, and if anyone had asked the Latina which of the two blondes in the room looked better, it would be hard for her to answer.

Her eyes slowly drifted towards Ace, and she grinned a little wider towards the girl. It was a daring bikini that she was in, far more daring then Angel would have thought she was going to wear. It was cute though. It fit her, and Angel was glad to see her showing some confidence with her choice of swimsuit.

Angel took a step forward, opening her mouth to say something to the group, when Tiffany spoke up in her whisper. She thought for a moment, then gave the Texan a shrug, stepping past the group again.

"I'll take care of this," she mouthed back to Tiffany, and headed to the changing room, giving the door a light knock as she reached it.

"Hey, Adrian? You okay in there, chica?" she asked in a soft voice, low enough that only Adrian would be able to hear. "This isn't too much for you, is it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!) - Page 8 Empty Re: AFW Karaoke Night 2: Hot Tub Karaoke Machine. (Also known as Angel's Birthday Bash!)

Post by kerflubble Tue May 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Adrian was at least semi serious about heading in to go change, but mostly she needed a bit of privacy, everyone was checking out everyone else's swim wear and well... It was complicated. She was complicated. "Phew..." she breathed in relief as she locked the door behind her, sliding her back down until she was sitting on the floor, content to just lie down for as long as she could before she heard Angel try to reach out to her. "I-I'm fine!" She shouted out, scrambling away from the door "Just need a little time to get ready is all, nothing to worry about!" the cosplayer attempted to brushed off.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat May 09, 2015 5:25 am

Angel stared briefly at the door, then shrugged, even though Adrian couldn't see it. "Alright. Just making sure, chica."

She turned away and headed back to meet the rest of the group, gesturing towards the door with a smile. "She's fine. She just needs a minute, that's all." She hoped Adrian would be fine, at least. She really didn't want to make her feel out of place or anything.

She paused as she neared the group, then turned away from them again, stepping towards the hot tub. "Alright. Let's get this party moving," she cooed, and started to slip into the water, sliding one leg at a time into the warm liquid, then started to slide the rest of her body down into it too, until she was sitting down with her back against the wall of the hot tub. Once she was settled, she glanced back over her shoulder at the others, and gave them a mocking glare.

"Get in here before I have to make you guys get in here!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Last year, Carmen had simply sat across from Angel in a booth, and the two of them had one of the most amazingly sensual, fulfilling experiences of her life. Aside from just being physically exciting, it had been great to meet someone who spoke her own language and came from her corner of the world. In a world where everything had been new and strange, Angel was a walking part of her home in a sizzling and sexy package.

So, now that a year had passed and Carmen had her again, only this time in a hot tub? She didn't need to be told twice to get in there.  She barely needed to be told once. She was in motion before Angel had even finished her sentence, skipping over to the hot tub and getting in near the former champion. She was a tad worried about Adrian, but didn't want to pester her in the dressing room. She was a big girl, despite the way some people treated her.

She put one leg in the bubbling waters, a few feet away from Angel, before pausing. "Where would the birthday girl like me to sit?" She flashed a curious grin Angel's way, with a coyness in her voice that she rarely brought out.

Valley, in the meantime, was hanging back with Haley, smirkling slyly at her from the shadows of her hair. She was trying to get the two of them back together, after all, and a little fun in the hot tub wasn't a bad way to start down that road. 

She gave Haley a little bump with her hip. "After you, Ms. Cote."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun May 10, 2015 12:01 am

Angel grinned back at Carmen, and gesturing to her right side. "Right here, chica. Take a seat, and get comfy!"

She raised her head up again, and looked back towards Tiffany, flashing her a wink at the same time. "You get the left, so hurry up and get in! You don't want to leave the birthday girl waiting, do you?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun May 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Ace let out a cute yelped at Valley's hip bump, blushing and nodding. It was impossible not to stare, and she still felt awkward being this exposed in front of so many, but at least the hot tub would cover that up.

She got in, sitting across from Angel, before motioning to Valley to the spot right next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 11, 2015 3:32 pm

"Hey, you don't have to tell me twice." Tiffany declared. "Let me just order up another round of drinks!"

With that, the Texan went to the phone.

"More of the pink stuff okay with you guys?" she called to the group. "I'm gonna order a bottle of scotch, myself...."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon May 11, 2015 3:54 pm

Adrian took a deep breath and stepped out in the changing room, nothing on but the Black Bikini she'd worn in her first PPV match, when she was much more eager about this sort of stuff before the hyper-agressiveness of AFW turned her off it. "Uh... hey..." she said nervously, trying to get in the hot tub as quick as she could, get her body submerged beneath the bubbles so no-one saw the numerous scars that criss-crossed her back from the past 4 years. "Waters... water's nice... yeah." She said, face still beet red.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 11, 2015 7:20 pm

Carmen had a feeling Angel would say what she said, she just liked to hear her say it, enjoying the way she could make even a simple thing like sitting down sound sensual. She came in all the way and slid in place, sitting close enough to her fellow Latina for their legs to graze against each other. "Gracias."

She had just started to worry about Adrian again when she finally came out and joined them. A little nervous, yes, but she was doing it. "Scotch is fine for me." She nodded Tiffany's way and gave Adrian a playful tap with her toe under the waters. "Relax, hermanita. Let the waters do their thing."

Meanwhile, Valley was taking up her position next to Ace, making sure to let their bodies do a respectable amount of sliding against each other. The lovely blond was looking a bit nervous, herself. Valley would have to fix that.

"You look amazing in this swimsuit." She huskily whispered into Ace's ear and ran a hand down Ace's thigh, before leaning back with a knowing smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 12, 2015 7:12 am

"Pink stuff is fine!" Angel answered back towards Tiffany, letting her body slip lower under the water, letting the warm liquid come up to her neck. She closed her eyes and just let herself relax, let her body enjoy the feeling. This was nice. This felt damn nice, to be able to just relax like this and get her mind off of...well, everything.

It did help that she was surrounded by a group of people that she was quickly coming around to thinking of as her best friends, though.

Her lips rose into a soft smile as she felt Carmen's leg sliding against her own, then when she heard Adrian entering the hot tub she opened one eye and glanced towards her, giving her a gentle nod. "You look great, chica. Really," she called across the pool towards her, before closing her eye again.

She made a mental note, something to remember later on: She needed to hang out in hot tubs more. This really did feel damn nice.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next