Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 8:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 7:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

2 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 17 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:44 pm

"Gasp... l-lovely..!". Nico blinked in allured surprise at Lindsay's "wrestling attire" of choice.
It looked like she had decided to play mind games with that maid fantasy of his, as a part of her fighting strategy. And, judging on the boy's flushed face and his gasping at her appearance, it was working just fine.

"Heh, glad to see that you are already wearing your maid suit.. you know that I'm going to win huh?", the Italian boy would say nonetheless, trying to sound confident. "As for the match rules, shall we go for a best 2 of 3? So you won't say that I caught you by surprise after I submit you".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 17 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm

"Yes sir!" She smiled.
"I'm wearing this because you'd never see me wearing this besides this fight." She stuck her toung out at him, then turned around and flashed her panties at him from under the skirt.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:11 pm

"Ok then, the fight ends when you get to KO me twice or I get to submit you twice. Now let's start.. ding din...uh...ng".

Nico's little energetic speech was cute by Lindsay's turning around to teasingly flash him a quick glance of her panties, making him distracted as he approached for the starting grapple.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm

She kept turned around, confidently waving her butt at him. "You know, I'll make this quick, all you gotta do is kiss my butt" She wasn't expecting any attack.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:24 pm

"Oh really..? we'll see about that when you are my personal maid!", Nico would reply trying to lunge forward enough to give a teasing slap to that butt.

Unless he could do it or not, the boy would then try to grapple Lindsay into a headlock, both contenders kneeling on the large bed that served them as a ring.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:34 pm

She was still confidently shaking her stuff when BAM! It hit her like a bullet...the slap on the butt. She shot forward from it defensivly, attempting to squirm away from his hands, and inadvertidly avoiding the headlock. She spun around, losing her composure and looking at him. "That hurt!" Her face was a blushing pink.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:00 pm

"Hehe sorry but that's what you get to flaunt that cute butt of you-urmfff...!". Before Nico could finish his teasing reply, Lindsay's accidental escape from his headlock attempt sent the boy off balance, having him fall into the soft bed right beside her.

The boy would then try to roll away before she culd capitalize his fall, but a fluffy bed was definitely different from a ring when it came to move away quickly, so it was highly possible that he would not make it in time.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm

She grabbed a pillow and rolled around the bed, trying to plant it down on his face. "I do need a cushion to sit on!" She ordered, trying to keep the pillow on.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:12 pm

In a bed wrestling match, the bed itself was meant to be both the wrestling ring and an item to use at one's advantage.
So, things like binding the opponent in sheets and blanket or planting a pillow onto their face could be considered as "normal" strategies in a fight of this kind.

Nico was not an expert of this or any other kind of wrestling though, so Lindsay's move caught him unprepared.
"Wah..??? Mrpfhhh...!". With the fluffy pillow pressed onto his face and blindfolding him, the Italian boy started to flail around, temporarily unable to get out.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:38 pm

She then jump, and plopped buttfirst on his head, or on the pillow rather. She rubbed her butt back and forth on the pillow. "I need a soft surface, rest up after that rough spank you gave me"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next