Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:35 am

Nico grinned at each step backwards from Lindsay. It looked like he could still prevail after all... or so he thought until the girl had finished luring the silly boy into her trap, using the turnbuckle as a trampoline of sorts to push forward with her legs.

"You are cornered now..wwwoahh!!! UNGHFF!!!". Caught totally offguard by this move, Nico would fall down back first with Lindsay ontop, her squishy breasts pressing on his chest as to add a teasing insult to his bad predicament.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:05 am

Lindsay just laid there, ontop of him. "My my, I always am on top, aren't I?" She giggled, shaking her breast softly, letting the jiggle be felt on him.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Lindsay's breasts felt heavenly as she rubbed them on Nico's chest, craving the poor boy to just surrender and let her toy with him.

But, his silly male pride would also kick in, urging Nico to struggle which probably was going to make things even more fun for Lindsay.
"N-Not for long...nghhh...", the boy would reply with a visible blush on his face, trying to grab one of her arms and roll sidewards in an attempt at getting ontop himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:59 pm

Nico ended up ontop, looking down at a smiling Lindsay. "Oh no, I'm on the bottom" She smiled, sticking a toung out.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Nico could be ontop but Lindsay looked amused rather than worried about.
"O-Ok...and now that I have you... up you go.... ngggfhhhh..."
Nico would reach down to circle Lindsay hips with his arms and started to stand up, trying to lift the girl with him with an attempt at preparing a powerbomb.

The problem was, that Nico was not a power wrestler, and Lindsay was about his same size. That, added to the lost stamina from the previous rounds, was causing the boy to take a lot of time and effort to lift Lindsay up... giving her a lot of chances to strike back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:28 pm

Lindsay wrapped her arms around him, and brought him very close, preventing the lift.
"Tell me what you like"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Nico was flustrated at how Lindsay would easily prevent his attempt, restrainting him by just giving him a teasing and flirty hug.
Moreover, her seductive closeness did not fail in messing up his mind. He was a boy after all. "Uhh... w-what I like... I definitely like you for starters...", he would admit almost reflexively, blushing immediately after that.

A part of his seduced mind also suggested that being a prisoner of her smothering and scissoring holds was not that bad, but he shook that disastrous mind off from his head.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:47 pm

She stroked his head. "I know that sweetie, but what do you want me to do to take you out this time, whats a fetish of yours?" She cooed, kissing his cheek softly.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:50 pm

"T-Take me out...??? N-Not going to happen...", the boy would protest, trying to struggle his way out but her sweet kiss would made him hesitate.. whcih was not really a good idea.

Though he didn't answer directly to her question, Nico's eyes inevitably getting a peek on her deep cleavage, and his hands laid on her smooth thighs more than revealed the boy's weakness to certain parts of her body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:54 pm

She slid one of his hands in between her breasts, and the other all the way between her thighs. "Squeeze your favorite"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next