Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:06 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

Underdog21, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

2 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 16 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:59 pm

"Alright... here we go..!". Aiming at a not too complicated submission, Nico would slip behind Lindsay and pull her backwards having her back lay across his knee.

One of his hands would then push at Lindsay's upper body, thus causing the girl to be arched into an uncomfortable position across his knee.

"There...! Do you give up?". The submission was not perfectly locked with Nico's other hand though, which left plenty freedom of movement for her legs.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete) - Page 16 Empty Re: Mixed rosters: Lindsay Scatch Vs Nico Marelli (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:59 am

"I'm-nyeigh-gonna be able to break free if you' don't do something about my...legs" she gasped out, in shock from the sudden pain he is inflicting.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:23 pm

"Oh... ok... like this..?". Basically following Lindsay's instructions, Nico had now one hand placed on her upper chest, and the other on her thighs. Pushing with both hands would create a painful pressure to her back as she was now forcefully arched across Nico's knee.

Like that, Nico pushed down 2.....3.....4 times, before he would ask "Do you give up?"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:32 pm

She began to squirm. "Yesyesyesyes!" "My boob! Mercy! Uncle! Something!"
"You're sqeezing the top of my boob!" She was blushing thickly, tapping out on the couch.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:40 pm

"Wowo... okies sorry about", Nico would ease the pressure and especially release that unwilling grab to her boob, setting Lindsay free as she had submitted in embarassed pain.

"Hey thanks for the tip... it looks like I improved a lot right? Maybe I might actually beat you now '^^ ", the boy would say with a sheepish smile.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:56 pm

"With that little training?" She asked
"Sure...why not"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Even a naive boy like Nico could not miss the sarcasm in Lindsay's words to her "wrestling student", so to say. She was obviously not considering him a match for her skills and strenght as he was now, and a little hint of training could not change it. And, she was surely right about that, but even so the boy's silly male pride nudged him into an imprudent stake.

"Allright then, assuming that I'm going to invite you to dinner tonight, I will invite you and pay the bill for a whole week if you can get to knock me out again, bed wrestling!
If I WIN instead, I still will take you out to dinner for a week... BUT you will dress like a maid and be at my service for one day! How would that sound?"
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:17 am

"Ooh, I always enjoy a free meal."
She grinned.
"I'll be up for it anytime" she winked, kissing his cheek.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:57 am

Nico had not thought that Lindsay would accept his challenge right away, but there was no turning back now.
Her sweet peck to his cheek cuased him to blink and give a soft, surprised smile in response. Maybe she liked him after all... well, a little. But he needed to prove that he could be more than a cute male ragdoll.

"A-Alright then,... shall we start right away? Or were you planning to wear some kind of attire for our match?", the Italian boy would ask, retrieving his boxers with a hearts pattern on them.
"As for me... I think t-these will do...", he said with a slight blush, wearing those cute-looking boxers
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:07 pm

"Hmm...I'll be right back."
She scooted off to another room.
After about 15 minutes she returned, donning in a french maid outfit. It's skirt was extremely high, and she barely needed to bend over to show her butt. Her breasts were squeezed into the upper part, ready to spill out. It also had a nice crop top.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next