by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Unique Takeuchi Challenge

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ami Takeuchi - A Unique Takeuchi Challenge - Page 6 Empty Re: A Unique Takeuchi Challenge

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:32 pm

Alaina woke up a few minutes later slowly geting to her feather cover feet.

Feathers?

"What the hell?" Alaina asked aloud to no one in particular. What kind of weirdo does this? Alaina was still in disbelief as she felt the beak on her nose, ripping it off and throwing it in the garbage. Words couldn't express the anger and humiliation she felt. She wondered what else they could have done to her when she saw that assistantvAmi was always yelling at.... Kyle was it?

"How do you put up with working for those two? They treat you worse than me and they turned me into a giant chicken." Alaina said to him. This was the first time he was around and they weren't. "Honestly Kyle, why do you keep working for them? You know you can do better, and you all deserve to be treated better." Alaina said to Kyle, and everyone else.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Ami Takeuchi - A Unique Takeuchi Challenge - Page 6 Empty Re: A Unique Takeuchi Challenge

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:56 pm

The rest of the staff looked around, urging the main manager Kyle to do something about the guest. "What? Me? Um alright" he said but he didn't have to so much because the amazon got back to consciousness herself soon enough.

"Ah, you're awake" he said in a nervous smile. He was, too, trying to hold back his laughter when Alaina mentioned herself that she looked like a giant chicken." Ahhh well....it's a bit...complicated. You see, I've been working with Mr.Takeuchi for a while now as in their father. I was young then, I saw both Daisuke and Ami grew up in front of me....you might not believe it but....there is a good side in them, sure they push us around and yell at us but....I don't know, its hard to explain." He said lost in thought but quickly shook his head.

"Im sorry Ms.Sanders, I apologise. How about you take a shower and get cleaned up? Although...mmm...you might be a bit upset about them taking a selfie with you in that, erm chicken outfit or whatever." Kyle explained as he handed her a towel and her dufflebag. "Shall I tell you where the shower area is then?".
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Alaina nodded as Kyle spoke. Apparently they weren't always so bad but Alaina wasn't sure if he was being honest, or just scared to tell the truth.

"Yeah, that would be great....thanks." She said as Kyle offered to show her where to clean up. She could only imagine that those pictures would be spread around. The act and aftermath seemed to bother Alaina less than the feeling of humiliating defeat. They had own the match, then literally had their way with her afterward.

Alaina showered as quickly as she could, changing back into her street clothes. She bid everyone else farewell as she left, stewing over what just happened. She couldn't let this slide, she had to do something to them that would be just as bad. In due time she was sure that they would get theirs...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6