Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Unique Takeuchi Challenge

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Unique Takeuchi Challenge Empty A Unique Takeuchi Challenge

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:45 am

Alaina couldn't believe she was doing this. She was bundled up on a cold day, at the front door of a nice looking, high end private gym. She took a deep breath, watching a cloud appear in front of her as she exhaled.

She knew the Takeuchi family owned this, and an email made its way to her via the AFW higher ups. It was from Daisuke and Ami. Apparently they had a challenge for Alaina, and they wanted to "redeem" themselves as they both lost to her inside the ring. It came with a promise (and attached contract, signed) that this wasn't any attempt to lure her for an assault as payback. As much as Alaina hated these two, she knew they were smart, and breaking a legally binding document was far from smart. Tension and Friction brass had ways of making people pay severely for violation of contracts.

Alaina opened the door heading inside as she clutched her dufflebag. Inside she had all sorts of things like wrestling gear, training gear, her lunch, the keys to her BMW 2 series convertible, a copy of the "we won't jump the shit out of you" contract, and her phone. Inside this place was very nice indeed, and she was warmly greeted by the staff. She responded to that by being very polite with everyone here. After all, they weren't Daisuke and Ami. Alaina wasn't sure if the warm welcome was due to strict orders of the Takeuchi family or if the staff whispered among one another about Alaina.... and how she shouted at Ami for being mean to them at a swimsuit photo shoot.

Alaina cautiously walked in, although she couldn't hide the fact that this facility was quite impressive. She figured it wouldn't be long before Daisuke and Ami made their way over to tell her what exactly was going to be done for their "redemption."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Unique Takeuchi Challenge Empty Re: A Unique Takeuchi Challenge

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:53 pm

First it was just Daisuke and now, recently, it was Ami who were both suffering from the bitter taste of defeat. Both, from the same opponent! Alaina " The Amazon" Sanders.  The siblings could never accept a defeat honorably and were always looking for redemption and when the sister failed to redeem her brothers defeat, something had to be done. Daisuke had yet to defeat Alaina at all while Ami,who had defeated Alaina in a spar,had yet to defeat her in an official AFW match. So here it was, both siblings had a plan to try and Ttake the thorn out of their AFW career.

The siblings hated Alaina's gut but inside they had admired and respected her wrestling abilities. She was the type who wasn't afraid to use a couple of power moves as well as submissions and she had quite the strength to boast as well, and it showed as she had pinned Daisuke and made Ami submit. They wanted to prove that they can beat Alaina in a wrestling match, so a sneak attack or ambush was out of the question as thats not what they wanted, they wanted to BEAT her in a wrestling match and thus the challenge of a private wrestling match was issued, supervised and still under AFW, in a gym owned by the Takeuchi family.

So came the day of the challenge, Alaina entered the gym as she looked around the impressive facility. Locker rooms for male and female, a standard ring set up in the main gym hall, thick blue matted areas for mat wrestling and the rest of the gym equipment and even a Jacuzzi and pool room. The staff welcomed Alaina, offering to take her coat, duffelbag and etc. Finally, it was Kyle who walked towards Alaina to address her.

"Ah, Ms.Sanders" he exclaimed as he flipped some pages on the wooden fileboard he was reading from, fixing his glasses as he looked up towards her. "Pleased to meet you again, master Daisuke and Ms.Ami are expec-" his voice was caught off by an obnoxious shout "KYLE! You moron, get over here see if my nails are done properly" that annoying shriek could only be associated with one female in the AFW roster, it was Ami Takeuchi.

Kyle jumped up on his feet and rushed towards her, scratching his head while nodding it as well. "Good, now get your goofy ass to work and tell my brother that our "guest" has arrived" she winked. She was wearing a sporty white tank top and blue jeans as she flicked her hair back as she walked towards Alaina. "Well well, glad you could make it- erm, what was your name? well whatever it was, how do you like our fine establishment?" he said with her nose held up high in arrogance.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Alaina sighed as she heard Ami speak. She was still downright mean to the people who worked for her.

"This place is very nice, I am actually really impressed. Its no wonder that you and Daisuke have sharpened wrstling skills." Alaina said. Truthfully the two, while terrible people, were very good inside fhe ring as far as Alaina was concerned. "I am pretty sure you know my name, but if you wanted to just call me 'wrestler who made me tap out and cry' that works too." Alaina said with a cutesy smile.

To really get under Ami's skin, Alaina figured she would be extra nice to the staff. "Thanks for taking my coat hun, I will need the dufflebag for when I change." Alaina said as she handed him the coat, giving him a healrhy tip and bright smile. She continued to smile as she turned to Ami.

"So what exactly is this challenge your brother told me about?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:59 pm

The two female rivals met face to face for the first time after their match in the Friction arena, things were still a bit hot between the two as they looked to diss each other the moment they made eye contact with Ami trying to take a dig at her by pretending not to know her name. Alaina, at first compliment their private gym, to which Ami just smirked and nodded her head in acknowledgement however her smirk quickly disappeared into a frown when Alaina was quick to try and get under the supermodels skin by making sure she was reminded of her loss.

She tapped her foot and gave Kyle the deathstare as she signaled him to get out with her thumb. "Right Alaina- you're so funny" she said in a sarcastic tone while rolling her eyes at the amazon. "Right..." she began to say....

At this time, Daisuke entered the gym room as well in a full black suit walking towards his sister and one of old rivals. "I'm glad you made it, since you call yourself the Amazon and think you're a real tough wrestler...I mean you did defeat us both, so how about this time you take us BOTH on in a handicap match oh and it wont be any ordinary match, it'll be an oil wrestling match...think you can handle that? Amazon..." he smirked at her, before turning his head at his sister. "Unless you're "Chicken" that is...." Ami cut her brother off, as they began to do the annoying spoiled rich kids laugh together at Alaina, clearly there was an innuendo in there somewhere when they emphasis the word chicken.

"Since we are such nice host, you can use the locker rooms and showers- you probably need the shower anyways, OH and you can even choose the place of the match, ring or mats?" he smirked as he rolled his shoulders, standing infront of Alaina as Ami was behind her brother, creeping up over his shoulder.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:20 am

Alaina smirked as the twins spoke. Two on one was never smart, but oil wrestling? That was a gimick to her, and she was surprised there wasn't a large pool or pit of some kind filled with it. "A mat would be new so lets go with that. Oil wrestling is an interesting choice and one I am surprisingly prepared for." Alaina said as she had a gold bikini in her bag, left in from a photo shoot.

"I just want to know..... why oil wrestle? Daisuke are you just doing this to get close to me, and rub your body along mine while we are both lubed up?" Alaina asked while raising an eyebrow. The guy was good looking, and anyone would view him as a god catch... until he opened his mouth, spouting arrogance. "I wish Mamouru was here, we could have a hell of a tag match huh?"

If they wanted to play the numbers game, Alaina needed to try to win the mental game. She knew she was atractive, and could play the card with Daisuke. "I will be right back..." As Alaina walked away she addedd a bit more swing to her hips than normal to further get Daisuke's atention. If her words didn't work, and the walk didn't do the trick she knew her exiting wearing only a gold bikini that had a litle shine to it due to the material would at least get under his skin....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:37 am

That was NOT the reaction they were looking for, they expected Alaina to throw a ranting speech on how she would refuse such a stipulation and match-type and would rather do something else but to their surprise she actually accepted it, without any hesitation. The siblings stopped laughing and their grinning faces turned into looks of confusion as they looked towards each other. Ami just shrugged her shoulders as Daisuke looked at her with his eyebrow raised.

"You are? Erm-I mean yeah sure, mat wrestling is good. Ring,mats or whatever, you're going to lose either way. Oh? That does sound interesting but I thought he retired from the wrestling scene hmm?" he said, fixing his suits collar. "Leme go change real quick"Ami spoke behind him, turning on her heels and walking away meanwhile Alaina tried to play mind-games with the prince.

She spoke out to him, almost in a teasing voice wanting to know his reasoning for choosing the match type. "W-what? a-are you kidding? Thats not the reason, I just...you know? I figured you wont be that good at it, thats all" he said, clearly blushing a bit. She walked away from him, teasing him again with that sexy walk as that caught his attention once more, he stared at her before shaking his head as he was reminding himself what was at stake here. "L-lets all change and meet back here, yeah" he said in a hurry as he began to head to the locker rooms as well to change into his wrestling attire. On the way, he told a few staff members to fetch some bottles of oil.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:30 am

Alaina changed, satisfied by Dasuke's reaction that she had gotten under his skin just a little bit. That was easy. Ami would be harder, and to Alaina she was the tougher matchup.

After a few minutes, Alaina emerged in her gold bikini and waved to the staff as they showed up, oil at the ready. Alaina made some small talk with them, asking how their day was and doing her best to be pleasant with them. She assumed it was a nice change compared to what they were used to.

Alaina began to stretch once she was finished chatting, waiting on the wonder siblings to show up. She guessed they would wear attire similar to their usual ring wear. Honestly, so did Alaina. Her bottom showed a little bit more than her leopard print ring bottom, but her gold bikini top showed quite a bit more than her leopard print sports bra. Even though it seemed like things were going to be "honest" she still kept her eye out for the siblings to come back, as the start of her hardcore match with Daisuke was still fresh in her mind....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Both siblings took the chance to discuss strategy and their general plan to humiliate her IF they win, when they went back to change into their respective wrestling gear. Meanwhile, the staff was very happy chatting away with Alaina! She seemed a very nice, down to earth kind of girl and the male staff were also mesmerized by Alaina's stunning good looks.

Then came the Takeuchi siblings, both of them wearing their lavender bath robes as they came near towards Alaina and behind the siblings was their manager Kyle who was carrying a few bottles of oil. The siblings then stopped in-front of Alaina, Ami glared into her as she untied her robe to reveal her navy blue bikini that complimented her body quite nicely. Then it was Daisuke's turned who also quickly got out of his robe to reveal his grey CK wrestling briefs, all three wrestlers barefeet.

"You are going down, bitch"Ami sneered at Alaina as she was eager to get her hands on the Amazon. Kyle then each handed them a bottle of oil as they proceeded to walk over towards the matted area, thick blue mats set up on the floor which was ideal for a one on one wrestling match.

Daisuke opened his bottle of oil, but didnt oil up just yet. "Alright girls, let me run it down for the both of you. We oil up, then its just your standard mat wrestling. Pinfall to a five count and submissions, me and Ami can tag each other. The person who is not tagged in must be sitting on his/her knees outside the matted area. he explained. His sister was still glaring into Alaina as she nodded her head " I got it bro".

Then the siblings began to squirt oil on their bodies, massaging their bodies gently as they began to rub the lube all over their body. Ami splatted the stuff on her chest, neck,biceps and thighs then stretched her leg as she finished oiling up while Daisuke did the same, oiling up his chest,abs,biceps and thighs as both of them were now ready. Daisuke flexed his pecs and abs as he the oiled did justice to his toned body, his muscles glistening as the siblings awaited for Alaina, they whispered in each others ears on who should go first.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Alaina nodded at the rules. She was happy to hear it was only her fighting one of them at a time as opposed to a double team the whole fight. "I am surprised you two aren't going to both jump in since we already know I'm favored to win if its only one at a time." She said with a shrug and sly smile.

Alaina took a bottle of oil and began to rub herself down. "Oh... I can't quite reach my back can one of you guys help me?" Alaina said asking a couple people nearby. "That is... unless one of you two wants to come over?" She added, directed at the siblings.

She was pretty sure the siblings would just sneer at her. No matter they wouldn't sneer long after the match started. Alaina hard them going over a gameplan and decided to use a gameplan of her own.... thinking out loud.

"Daisuke is the more physically gifted... but I think Ami is actually all-in-all a better wrestler when technique, smarts, and tricks come into play." She said out loud. Daisuke was older and stronger, but Alaina personally found Ami to be a tougher matchup for her, although she had beaten both one on one. Alaina gambled, assuming each sibling thought that they were the superior of the two. She continued to oil herself as she kept an eye on the siblings.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:47 pm

The elder sibling went over the rules, and now everyone was aware of how the match type was going to go. All that was left was to actually get on the mat and wrestle it out! Alaina was looking quite stunning as she oiled up, Daisuke was still blushing a little bit at Alaina's earlier tactics. He had been in quite a few oil wrestling matches but something about Alaina actually got him flustered.

"Urgh, stop showing off! FINE *points* You, just do her back so I can kick her ass already" the supermodel ordered her staff, one of the male staff tried to go forward but was quickly stopped by a female staff by a light smack on the back of his head "Perv" she glared at him before going behind Alaina' and massaging her back to oil her back.

Daisuke wanted Ami to go first, giving him some time to control his emotions. They both whispered as Ami gave a puzzled look towards her brother " Seriously? Urgh, fine" he said rolling her eyes at her own brother. Ami then turned towards Alaina "Flattery wont get you anywhere!, I'm still going to beat you...dont you forget we are still 1-1, plus my bro and I are tight! you cant get us to quarrel" she snapped back at her.

Daisuke adjusted his wrestling briefs as he began to get down on his knees on the floor, near the mats while his sister stretched off at the waist and stretched her legs before moving towards the center of the mat. "Time to settle it, amazon" Daisuke smirked, signalling Alaina to get on the mats when she's done oiling up.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next