Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Irene Inger VS Domino

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Irene Inger VS Domino - Page 3 Empty Re: Irene Inger VS Domino

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:51 am

When Domino whispered some friendly advice into her ears, Irene blushed a little, and she temporarily forgot her urge to escape his grasp. Offering advice had been a sweet thing to do, and she sensed from his tone of voice that his concern was genuine, not some attempt to belittle her. She would have to return the favor if the occasion arose, but it didn't stop her from seizing the chance to bite his fingers.

The referee quickly noticed Irene's so-called foul play and started barking at her, motioning for her to stop what she was doing. Stubbornly, Irene held onto Domino's fingers, but the boy himself protested what she was doing, rattling her cranium with a punch that left the back of her head throbbing. The girl opened her mouth to utter a startled cry, releasing Domino's fingers and leaving him free to work his hold.

“I don't see what the problem is,” Irene pouted, directing her complaints to both the ref and her opponent. “You got your fingers close to my mouth, why shouldn't I be allowed to respond by biting them? It makes no rational sense. This is a fight, after all.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:15 am

"Because!," fusses Domino as he firmly locked his hands beneath her chin, not yet reeling back on her. "We're wrestling! Fighting, yeah, but what if ya bit too hard'n cost me a finger? Teeth can be sharp!" The referee titters to a similar tune.

The audience has some mixed reactions to what's going on. Some liked the savagery and desperation evident in Irene flashing her chompers. Others were outraged that such flagrant cheating would be tolerated! And now that it's very, very obvious that Domino's lecturing her about it, there's just some confusion. Confusion and a stray snicker or two. Is it demeaning to get fussed at? Is it kind've cute that he isn't going crazy on her? That she didn't know in the first place?

"I might..." He pulls back on her, starting to stretch her body backwards, drawing her belly taut and pushing her chest out at the audience. "...put you through a lot of pain and really rough ya up, but I'll never try to hurt you..." As the angle grows more and more sharp along her spine, the teen's body tenses to keep her in place. His hips shifting, digging into her rear. "...promise you that."

Of course, it might be easier to believe if he weren't trying to wrack her body in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:59 am

By the time Domino had finished his lecture on the match's rules, Irene's frown had deepened. “Oh for God's sake, you weren't going to lose a finger, you big baby,” she scolded him right back, still not fathoming the supposed distinction between biting and other forms of attack. “Do you have any idea how sturdy human bones are? At worst, your skin will get broken, but that's it. Hardly different from when you practically punched my head off earlier!”

Speaking of things that hurt, Irene started to groan as Domino laced his fingers around her jaw and pulled back on his hold, twisting her body up at an unnatural angle. The further back he pulled, the more evident Irene's distress became, as the girl was bent and stretched out for the viewing pleasure of the audience, some of whom were now cheering to see the so called cheater being punished for her misbehavior. By the time Domino had stopped, his posterior weighing down on her back and his muscular body not budging an inch as it held her in position, Irene was having a hard time keeping herself from screaming.

“Spines...don't bend...this way!” Irene choked out through breaths that were hard to take with her body contorted out of its usual position. Remembering back to a bit earlier, the girl decided she would take the risk of giving Domino's advice a try. She tried to relax her body, and indeed found that some of the pain shooting through her spine receded. That was good, but the girl was still trapped, and she couldn't think of a way to leverage her way out of the situation. As her breathing calmed down, the girl's mind raced for a solution, desperate not to let Domino's first submission hold be his last.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:19 am

"You kept your head," grunts Domino. Though after a beat, he adds, "And I didn't mean to sock you like that. That one went sort've..." He leans back a little further. "..stray. Sorry 'bout that."

In this position, he can feel every pained twitch and shift she makes. He can feel her muscles tightened along his legs, her breathing against his fingers under her jaw. And he can feel it when she tries to relax in his grip. Despite their argument, a small, subtle smile touches his face. Maintaining the hold, he leans in closer to her, bringing his lips to hover bare centimeters from her ear. "There you go... ride it out...," he whispers, his warm breath licking against her skin. Even if he could submit her here and now, he knows the audience would be incensed over it. With this being his first "hentai"-allowed match, if he didn't at least try something before the match was over, they'd be angry.

To the audience, they only see him leaning in towards her face in a somewhat intimate way. The cheering starts to ramp up, and Domino's attention snaps to them, then back to the girl. In their current position, he opts to give them what they want. With the hold slowly intensifying until her face is turned up at the overhead lights, Domino tilts his head in the rest of that way to graze the edge of her closest ear with his lips in soft, feathery, teasing touches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 pm

A puff of warm air caressed one of Irene's ears, and the girl soon realized that the boy had brought his head down, to where she could hear his breathing. Her ears perked up every time she heard him inhale a breath, and his exhaling continued to tickle the side of her face as he whispered softly to her.

“Oh...okay, then, not like I have much choice but to try to outlast you since I can't get out of this,” Irene moaned, relaxing more as Domino spoke to her. Again, even though most opponents would probably be mocking the young upstart in this situation, Domino's voice was more compassionate. It felt like he was her instructor, coaching her as the two went along. That wasn't a good thing for her since Irene was supposed to be on even ground with her opponent, but it was humbling to have an opponent with some sense of conscious. With the way AFW was, there were few combatants like that. Though she wouldn't admit it to herself, Irene was growing fond of this guy.

As Irene's head was craned up to the lights above, a shadow in her peripheral vision shifted as Domino moved closer to her. “H...hey, what are you...ohhhhh,” Irene's voice trailed off as she felt Domino's lips touch her, teasing and nibbling at her left ear ever so slightly. Irene bit her lip nervously, blushing as Domino exploited her vulnerability for some more intimate tactics. “So that's how it's going to be, eh? I was beginning to think that neither of us was going to try anything like this. I would've made a move on you if I'd gotten the chance, but you've been on top of me, figuratively and otherwise, for most of this fight.”

Irene blushed from frustration as well as arousal, as she couldn't break the hold that had her so tightly trapped, especially not with Domino's teasing touches distracting her. On the other hand, maybe she could use the crowd's favorable reaction to Domino's arousing advances to trick him into relaxing his hold, giving her a small chance to break out of it.

“You know, Dom, my breasts are pretty exposed right now,” Irene cooed, noting how her chest was put on display by this hold, “and you could probably get my sports bra off and...take advantage of that predicament if you wanted. Except, oh, it seems that I have two breasts, and you only have two hands. You'll have to stop wrenching this hold if you want to do some exploring down here,” Irene teased, hoping to entice him into releasing his grip on her chin in favor of what she had suggested.  

“I wonder which option your fans would enjoy the most.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:08 pm

That purr of a reaction is delectable. Domino had no idea how she'd react to it; if she'd be irritated, embarrassed... but as it turns out, it almost sounds like she was waiting for it to happen. That makes things easier in a lot of ways. Easier to please the crowd, no guilt for teasing her, he can relax a little...

"As if you mind it," Domino murmurs against that ear playfully before nipping again.

Then she's suggesting he take things further. Her ear is released and he tilts his head to get a better look at her face. She's overplaying her hand, here! A bit on the nose with her intentions, and he's not that desperate for action that he'd ditch a perfectly good hold! But that's not what throws him! She's probably not being at all serious, but it's scouring up those initial concerns. What does the audience expect of him tonight? Is he doomed to disappoint from the outset?

"Really? I didn't wanna do anything that would, like.. humiliate you or anything..." There's plenty he could do to her without stripping her down and robbing her modesty. Sure, being reduced to a moaning puddle of desire could be plenty embarrassing, but he's confident he could keep things just subtle enough to keep it from going too far. Not that he has experience doing that in the ring, of course.

Despite it all, he begins lowering her down to the mat again. He's decided he's wrenched as much pain out of this hold as he should without really hurting the girl or boring the audience. He'll reach his arms around her stomach to try to drag her back up to her feet, keeping himself positioned behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:59 am

When Irene heard Domino's strong objection to her attempt to entice him into baring her chest, the girl couldn't help but laugh a little. Domino's continuing concerns over her well being were humbling and sweet, enough to make the girl blush more fiercely than she had when he had nipped at her ears. Still, his objections meant that the girl's plan had failed, and she was still trapped with no escape.

“Uhh, well...” Irene searched for the right words, “thanks, it's nice to know that you respect my modesty like that. I'm not easy to humiliate though. Humiliation is a social anomaly that can only occur when someone is strongly dependent on other people's perceptions of them, but I'm not too worried about what the crowd thinks of me, so there's not much you can do to hurt me in that way.”

Fortunately for the young girl, Irene felt her body being released as Domino dismantled his own hold, eager to switch things up to keep the crowd interested even though he hadn't been willing to use dirty tactics. She tried to crawl away from him at the earliest opportunity, but grumbled to herself as she felt those strong arms secure themselves around her midsection, lifting her into a standing position with her back pressed against his abdominal region.

“This is getting kind of annoying, Dom, I think it's my turn to try hurting you,” Irene said plainly as one of her elbows shot back to nail Domino in the side. That was only a distraction; if that hit connected, Irene would move her right leg behind Domino's own and push outward with it, hoping to take his right leg out from under him and send him back down to the mat.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:20 am

Domino wasn't entirely sure how to take her words. She wouldn't mind being stripped in front of everyone? Well... that's alright, he supposes. But at the same time, does he want to be seen as the guy who'll strip his opponent down? Does he want that kind of predatory image? He's hesitant there. He can... work her over in other ways. He's sure. He hopes, anyway!

But things seem to be going well for him now. His arms loop around her midsection, pulling her up against his front, her rear to his hips, her shoulders against his chest. She calls him 'Dom' again, and it earns a little grin. She's given him a nickname! It makes him sound kind of Italian, doesn't it? But her elbow fires back into his torso, not enough by itself to force him to release her. The step and push, however, cause him to slip and fall, his fingertips just grazing her skin on the way down. "Nnf!"

The teen lands flat on his back, jarred, but not likely to be down for long!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:51 am

When Irene swept Domino's leg out from under him, she forgot that his arms were still securely wrapped around her midsection, so when he fell, she fell with him. When the two stopped tumbling, the boy was somewhat sandwiched between her and the canvas. Irene had a small window of opportunity before Domino started moving again, and she didn't want to waste it, but the girl didn't have enough time to come up with a good plan, so she settled on something a little...unsophisticated. Repositioning herself to be sitting on his stomach, Irene stretched herself out along his form, attempting to wrap her legs around his and stretch them out for a grapevine submission. If she could get her legs and his in place, she would finally be covering some ground with her favored submission holds, but this wouldn't be enough to faze a tough opponent, let alone make them submit. It was mainly to keep the boy from having an easy time bucking her off of him, in preparation for what she planned to do next.

“Comfy?” Irene asked Domino as she rested on top of him, placing her arms on his shoulders and pressing her body against his to warm the both of them up a little. If Domino was comfy now, he surely wouldn't be soon, but he didn't need to know that...yet.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 am

Domino lands in a pile ala Irene, earning a grunt upon impact. When she turns and tangles her legs with his, he starts to squirm - only to pause when she lies over him, her arms on his shoulders. Is this a pin? Is she.. taking a turn trying hentai things with him? No, no, that's not fair to assume. He's pinned girls similar to this before, and it wasn't deliberately steamy.

The referee lowers beside them, ready to start a pin count.

Domino, meanwhile, blinks owlishly up at the girl. "Could be worse...," he whispers back to her. He fidgets, but not with the intent to throw her off - rather just to brush up against her in a subtle, but indulgent way. It feels nice, the girl just resting on him. It's kind of intimate. His hands lift to rest at her waist while his mind mutely screams that it's a trap. Obvious trap is obvious! His gaze flicks to the referee, then back to Irene. "You're about to do something horrible and ruin the mood, aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next