Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger Empty Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:33 pm

One fall match won via pinfall, submission or orgasm.

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger Ash-kof12-win-portrait

In the back Leon was getting ready for his debut match in tension, he had taken some time to explore Kyoto before that though. And it already was a far more fun place than Paris was, everything was so bright and energetic. In fact the sneering joker was certain that he had yet to have a dull day in Japan. He was currently sitting backstage, legs crossed with a lollipop in his mouth.

A stage hand informed Leon that he was to be going on soon, he was dressed as he usually was. To the point where at times he had been mistaken as a girl, but the sneering joker had used that in several of his pranks in the past. And twirled a strand of his hair as he walked towards the entrance ramp.

The lights went off, coating the arena in darkness. Only for Leon's theme song Gluttony fang to begin playing, once the song reached the 0:17 mark the sneering joker emerged. Green fireworks going off into the air, Leon's facial features had a smirk on his lips.

The sneering joker then began performing several cartwheels down the entrance ramp, thanks to long practice in the art of savate and parkour. Upon reaching the ring Leon lept up to the apron, and flung himself over the ropes. Performing a perfect forward roll into the ring, where the sneering joker then promptly stood atop the right turnbuckle. And waved in a regal manner to the crowd, his smirk having changed to an ear to ear grin.

Mr La Rouge then sat himself atop the turnbuckle, legs folded and with a hand under his chin. He couldn't wait to see who his opponent was, and with the rules being the way they were all sorts of things could happen. And that huge amount of possibility made Leon all the more happier and excited.

Back to top Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Gwyndolin Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:48 am

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger HLJsWTz

Irene had to admit, she was getting cold feet as she readied herself for today's match, throwing on her lab coat over her usual sportswear. She was still pretty new to the AFW madhouse, and although her opponent was also making his debut today, she had looked into him in advance and found he was no slouch in a fight. His personality didn't help matters, as what little Irene had found regarding his personal history mostly pegged him as an insufferable jerk who derided others for his own amusement. He reminded her of the jocks she had occasionally been insulted by in high school. Oh well, at least this time she could reply by punching her aggressor in the testicles without being sent to the office for it.

As Irene's entrance music flooded the auditorium, the young scientist walked down the aisle, sizing up her opponent from the moment she laid eyes on him. It was a 'him', right? The person waiting for her arrival, propped up on one of the turnbuckles, was so feminine in appearance that Irene briefly wondered if she had walked onto the wrong stage by accident. As she got to the ring apron and slid underneath the bottom rope to get into the ring, she dared to get up close to him for a better look, approaching the turnbuckle he was observing her from.

She still couldn't verify what gender he was! His bodily features were too well hidden beneath the stylish, crimson coat he was wearing, and his smooth, blond hair and fingers adorned with black nail polish, while vaguely feminine, were nothing she hadn't seen on other men before. The young girl got a grin on her face to match his own as her scientific impulses started to kick in. She was gonna have to strip him and conduct some “tests” to be sure what gender he was!

Irene backed up and addressed her opponent warmly, letting her excitement show. “Hi there, it's a pleasure to meet you!” she said as she unfurled her lab coat and hung in on one of the ring ropes, revealing the black sports bra, pair of black shorts, and black boots that so contrasted her pale skin. “That's a cool outfit you have, kind of makes me jealous.”

Actually, Irene was starting to think she should have picked some less revealing ring attire like he had. Hentai moves were allowed in this match, after all, and while the joker was well-shielded from such attacks, she had practically done half of his work for him!

“Care to come down from there before we get started? I'm awfully lonely down here," she teased him, waiting for a reply.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger Empty Re: Fun 101. Leon La Rouge vs Irene Inger

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 pm

Leon smiled upon seeing who he was going to face, it seemed like it was a brany type of girl. They were so much better than the shallow ones in his high school, who usually tried to butter up to Leon considering who his parents were. The smart girls Leon preferred, he could have great conversations with them. And he also enjoyed trying to poke holes in their know how, it usually gave quite the humours reaction.

The sneering joker's eyes twinkled, and he got down from the turnbuckle with a short hop. And he cheerfully walked forwards to Irene, looking up and down. Checking her out as it were, and Leon was certainly happy with what he was getting here.

"Bonjour my lady, Leon La Rouge. I shall be your opponent and dance partner for this evening, je espère que vous pouvez me divertir. Hope you entertain me, I want this to be a night to remember." Leon said as he neared Irene, giving a graceful bow the scientist.

After that Leon then performed a couple of cartwheels away from her, back towards his own corner. Whereupon he removed the crimson coat that covered his chest, revealing that he was indeed male. His body was thin and wiry, but his lean frame was packed with muscle. Honed through years of savate and parkour, Leon hung his coat on the corner pole. And did some light stretching, licking his lips as he got himself ready for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:01 am

“Ooh, you've got some class, huh?” Irene said, blushing at Leon's introduction and returning his bow with one of her own. Although, the girl had to raise one of her eyebrows when her cheeky opponent randomly slipped some foreign language into his speech. “You know, Leon, I actually took some French classes in high school,” the know-it-all grilled him, “and I'm pretty sure your French phrase meant the exact same thing as the English phrase that followed it. You don't need to repeat yourself for me, I may not have a world class upbringing, but I'm not stupid.”

Irene marveled as Leon cartwheeled away from her, showing himself capable of some intimidating maneuvers. Feminine or not, today's opponent also had a good looking and imposing figure hidden beneath that crimson attire he had just cast off. This was gonna be a tough match, no question.

*DING DING*

As the bell rang, Irene widened her stance and extended her arms, ready to grapple or move as necessary. She wasn't the type to make the first move in combat; she wanted to see what Leon would do first.

“Try not to rough me up too bad,” Irene spoke softly, trying to make Leon feel confident enough to become reckless. “I am a bit breakable, you know.”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:19 am

"Ah so you know what I was actually saying non? Well that's good! I was just testing to see if you matched your attire." Leon said, placing a hand on his chin in thought with a smile on his face. Yep he liked the smart ones for sure, and Irene certainly had the looks to boot as well. Ah the sneering joker was loving this.

Once the bell rung Leon assumed a casual stance, hands on his hips as walked to the right. A small smile on his face, he had a feeling that Irene would be cautious in battle. Much like his Sister Xiao usually was, that wasn't Leon's style though. He was all about getting in and having fun.

"Rough you up? I fear it may be needed after all we are engaging in fisticuffs, but don't worry. If you break I will gently piece you back together." Leon said in a jovial tone, the words contrasting how he said it. He then decided to start, with the Frenchman moving forward at a fast speed. Hoping to get things rolling by charging right at Irene with a dropkick to the chest, to try and blast her back into her corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:03 pm

'He's fast!' Irene thought to herself as Leon sprinted toward her, leaping at her feet first with the intent of striking her chest. The girl instinctively raised her arms to grab at Leon's incoming feet and absorb some of the impact, but the dropkick still knocked the wind out of her and sent her reeling back into the corner.

The girl recovered from the opening strike reasonably quickly, and wasted no time in throwing herself back into the action, launching off of the corner turnbuckle toward her spry opponent. Aiming low, the girl tried to grab one of his legs and pull it up, so that she could push him forward in a single leg sweep to make him lose his balance and fall down to the mat.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:29 pm

The sneering joker had struck first, if Irene made the mistake of pegging him as a lazy pretty boy will then chances were he just proved that wrong. Both of his legs shot out like pellets from a shotgun, and those legs of his were honed via training in the French martial art of savate.

Leon rolled back after connecting, and made to keep on the attack. But he had walked right into Irene's game plan here, for the Frenchman found himself hopping back on one leg with his other being held by the science girl.

"Tch, here catch!" Leon said, as he made to bring up his free leg. And fire it out towards Irene's upper chest, it was a risky move but if he connected then the sneering joker was confident he could make her stagger back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:45 pm

Leon did exactly what Irene had feared he might do; as Irene tried to sweep his leg, he twisted his body to send his other leg cruising toward her. He didn't quite hit his mark, but his powerful limb still struck her side, causing her to yell in pain. The girl lost her balance and fell to the mat, dragging Leon down with her as she still hadn't released her hold on his other leg.

Dizzied by the accidental spill, it took Irene a moment to notice that Leon had landed roughly on top of her, with his feet pointed toward her, and vice versa. Irene blushed at the strange predicament and tried to wrap her legs around his midsection for a makeshift bodyscissors. Leon was no slouch, though, and he might spring into action before she could.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:24 pm

Leon's leg came across Irene like a blade, his leg covered by a pair of crimson coloured jeans. His blonde hair moving slightly, although he had made sure to keep it in place with his hairpiece. But even though the sneering joker had connected with his leg it didn't have the intended effect that he was hoping for.

It seemed that if Irene was going down, she was dragging the Frenchman with her. Leon's eyes went wide as he was yanked down, he was hoping this wasn't going to be a submission opportunity. The Frenchman had trouble with those things, he never really learned them instead favouring his agility and swift attacks.

And then he was on top of her, and the position that Leon was in with her wasn't one that was unknown to him. After all he lost his virginity when he was 16 to a maid in his mansion. Leon knew though that since he was atop her he could gain the advantage, and with that in mind the sneering joker moved his body around. Before Irene could wrap her legs around his waist, now he was facing her while atop her. A sly grin on his face as he gazed down at her, like a lion with a piece of meat.

"Ah mon dieu, you are just an adorable little thing aren't you Irene?" he muttered as he tried to slink his arms around Irene and hoist her up into a standing bearhug. Granted submissions weren't the sneering joker's strong suit, but this was a simple one and also one needed to consider she was 5'2 to his 5'9.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Irene frowned as Leon repositioned himself and seized the young girl, that devilish grin bearing down on her. He was a quick thinker as well as quick to move, able to take advantage of his position before Irene could trap him. Now, he had trapped her, as the boy lifted her off the mat with his arms still wrapped around her chest. Then he started squeezing her, eliciting a gasp of surprise. As his grip tightened, the scowl on Irene's face got deeper as the hold compressed her body and made it difficult to breathe. The girl kicked her legs in protest, only to find that Leon was strong enough to maintain the hold while supporting her fairly underwhelming body weight. Her arms hadn't been trapped by the hold, but the girl was too shocked to use them properly at the moment, leaving her temporarily at Leon's mercy.

"For a nobleman...*gasp*...you've got some impressive strength," Irene muttered with her cheek pressed against Leon's impressive pectorals. She was embarrassed to have been caught this early in the match, but after a moment of thought she came up with an idea. Twisting her head to look up at her captor, Irene reached up with both arms and brought her palms together at Leon's ears, hoping to slap them both and disorient him in a bell clap.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next