Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match Empty Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match

Post by Gwyndolin Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:24 am

No DQ Humiliation Match
Win by forcing opponent to submit from shame or embarassment.
All tactics allowed, no disqualifications.
Winner can keep humiliating the loser after the match ends, if they so wish.

Irene Inger:

VS

Haru Fujiwara:

Irene was standing backstage, near the ramp leading into the Tension arena as she pondered her next match. The girl was nervous, twirling a strand of hair with her fingers while thinking about what she would be subjected to tonight. It was a humiliation match against an opponent who, by all accounts, was particularly cruel and dirty in the ring. To make things worse, no disqualifications would occur during the match, meaning any tactics were allowed in the ring. Oh well, at least no one would blame Irene for fighting dirty in this match, as the situation seemed to call for it.

The scientist's theme music started to play as Irene walked down toward the ring, stopping to take a couple of bows to the audience as she did. The girl was opting for a different kind of wrestling attire tonight, with a pair of metallic blue pants that extended from her waist town to her ankles, and a fairly sturdy blue sports bra on top of her usual black boots, all of which concealed the blue lingerie that she was wearing underneath. The attire was bulkier and a little less sexy than what she usually wore into the ring, but stripping tended to be a major component of humiliation matches, so Irene wanted to have some defense against it.

When she reached the ringside, Irene slipped in underneath the bottom rope and stood in the center of the ring with her arms crossed, as she waited for her opponent to materialize.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match Empty Re: Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match

Post by TripleHelix Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:17 am

When Haru's entrance music blasted through the arena, the lights dimmed as he emerged from backstage, accompanied by jets of flame. The lights came back up as he moved down the ramp, dressed a bit differently from his normal attire as well; he sported sleek black shorts and a sleeveless blank shirt with red trim. Aside from the change in appearance, Haru seemed to be every bit himself, hamming it up to the crowd and showing off in equal measure.

As he stepped into the ring, the size difference between the two wrestlers became readily apparent. Irene stood at a neat 5'2", while Haru loomed above her at 6'1". This seemed to be an even greater mismatch than when he had faced Carmen, though he had learned not to mistake her size for her strength. Seeing as this was a humiliation match rather than standard rules, she probably was a kindred spirit and this was a chance for both of them to indulge themselves.

Haru cracked his knuckles and rolled his neck around a bit, taking his sweet time to make Irene wait as long as possible before he joined her in the center of the ring. The crowd seemed to eat up the size difference that was incredibly apparent now that they were side by side, though there didn't seem to be a clear fan favorite yet. If there was anything that an AFW fan knew, it was that a match-up like this one was bound to have plenty of upsets and surprises in store.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match Empty Re: Irene Inger vs Haru Fujiwara: Humiliation Match

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:27 am

Irene gave a smile and crossed her arms, waiting patiently while Haru teased her at the edge of the ring. Dirty fighter or not, this guy seemed like he would be a fun opponent, even if the “fun” involved one of them breaking the other's will in full view of the public. Oh well...

“No, no, take your time. We've got all night long to play, there's no need to rush,” the girl teased as Haru stepped forward. Her playful demeanor concealed the fact that Irene was sweating the size difference between them. Like a lot of her Tension opponents, this guy was a big tank compared to her, and although that meant she would be able to outmaneuver him for awhile, it also meant that one slip-up on her part could give him the chance he needed to ruin her. Knowing that the bell would ring soon, Irene moved back to keep Haru from being too close to her, waiting for the match to get underway.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Haru's smile widened when Irene reminded him of the wonderful technicalities of this match. There was no win by KO or pin, instead you got to do anything your heart desired to force your opponent to give up. In another match what would be considered dirty tactics were par for the course for this one, meaning the audience could expect a lot of unorthodox moves and holds.

As the ref stepped outside the ring and went to ring the bell, he noticed that Irene backed away. This piqued Haru's interest, had he already gotten inside her head? Already afraid of the myriad of things he could do to make her helpless like putty in his hands? Still, he had to remember to be careful. If there was one thing he'd learned from smaller fighters, it was that they were often crafty and could easily bait you into something you'd regret later.

*DING*

With the sound of the bell signaling the start of the match, Haru leapt into action. He wasted no time charging at Irene with his arm out for a clothesline. However, this was a feint and he was hoping on her ducking to avoid it. If she fell for it, he was going to spin around and instead slam the back of that arm into her back.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:23 am

Haru was smarter than he looked, like a lot of the guys she'd met in Tension. Irene did what Haru had been hoping for: she ducked under the clothesline, only to shout from pain and surprise, falling forward as Haru struck her in the back. Before he could capitalize on her mistake, however, Irene hit the ground with both of her arms and one leg, thrusting the other leg back to hopefully hit him in the stomach or groin. In addition to hurting the bastard, it would also allow Irene to kick off of his body, getting some distance between the two of them.

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:36 am

Haru's spirits rose when the back of his arm made contact with the hard of her back. He began to shift his weight back around, turning to face her again so he could follow-up with a bigger, better move, but he was slower than Irene. She reacted and struck back more quickly than he would have liked, striking him back with a low blow.

He coughed and winced in the sharp pain, temporarily stunned as he covered up and stumbled back away from her, lest she strike out again with such speed. Her cursed her name under his breath, watching her carefully as the immediate pain began to subside.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:00 am

When Irene realized what a lucky shot her kick had been, the girl laughed loudly, shaking her head at Haru as the bigger man held his crotch. “Oh, shit, I hope that hurt, tough guy!” she teased, laying on some verbal humiliation early, even though she didn't have a lot of practice with it. As tempted as she was to try running in for another crotch shot, or something else humiliating, she had learned just seconds ago that Haru was quite crafty for his meat-headed appearance, so she decided to annoy him by baiting another charge. “Com'ere, Haru,” the girl beckoned him, turning around and wiggling her rump at him before turning back and resuming her stance, “try again, I won't bite!”

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:33 am

Haru gnashed his teeth together as Irene turned around to flash her ass and continue to make a fool of him. She seemed to be having a grand old time so far. And now it was clear she wanted to goad him into attacking again, and boy he was keen on making good that invitation.

Haru built up some speed running at her again, but rather trying to strike her with fists, he stopped short and lashed out with a big boot aimed at her chest. Perhaps the length of his legs would give him a striking advantage, perhaps even knock her off her feet. He just needed to slow her down first.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:42 am

Irene's cocky attitude got shelved pretty quick as Haru came back in with a powerful kick that earned a sputtering cough from the small girl as Haru's foot buried itself in her midsection. However, as Haru tried to pull his leg back, he'd find that both of her arms had closed on it, holding his leg tightly in her grip. Since Irene had been winded pretty badly, she couldn't count on keeping his appendage in her clutches for long, so Irene quickly lifted his leg up to unbalance him, then snaked one of her legs behind the one he still had on the mat, and pulled her leg back toward herself to take his out from under him, hoping to drop him on his keister before he could get a grasp on what was happening.

Even if it worked, however, Irene couldn't ignore her shortness of breath following Haru's kick, so the girl would need a moment to recover after her counter was finished. A moment that Haru could take advantage of if he was observant enough to notice...

Character Profiles:

Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Haru's lips pursued in satisfaction as his kick landed perfectly and he felt the impact travel from his foot into her chest. But something was wrong, she had latched on like some kind of parasite and wasn't letting go. He hopped to adjust his balance when she lifted his leg higher, but that seemed to be just the mistake she was waiting for, as she swiped his leg out from under him mid-hop and sent his back crashing to the mat.

It wasn't the most painful or particularly effective drop, but it was surprising, as he was now looking up at her instead of down. She still seemed to have a death grip on his leg but she hadn't followed through yet? What was she waiting for? Haru didn't plan on hesitating and finding out. Using his free leg, he maneuvered his ankle about so that it was between her legs and then pulled in, trying to unseat her at her ankle so they'd match.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next