Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 3:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:08 am

Charlie left her with a good layup and she went for the slam dunk, bringing the ball journalistic style screaming through the hoop of perfect timing. "No, we can't!" She moved over in front of him, taking center stage for the closing. "That's what Tension is all about - giving the fans the absolute finest, most varied action that wrestling has to offer. And that's what I'm all about, too, folk. Stay tuned for more exciting interviews as the Tension roster begins to grow. You know who to come to for the scoops. Patty O' Malley with Breaking the Tension!" She spun around on her heel, her skirt flitting about and giving the ecchi fanboys something to write about. "Holler at your girl!"

She stepped and crossed her arms. "Aaaaaaaand scene."

Another episode in the bank. She'd done good so far, getting two up-and-coming stars for her episodes, but for the next one she would have to get a little higher up the food chain. With the battle royal coming, she'd have to commemorate it, somehow. Maybe...

She was knocked out of her impromptu brainstorming as Charlie's light started peaking through the clouds. "Huh?" She spun his way, blinking, non-responsive. Small talk. She rarely did the 'small talk'. "Oh. Um. Like. Two months."

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:55 pm

"Two months, nice. I thought it was kinda strange at first but its grown on me here. You seem to be adjusting well." Charlie said. He'd never really been interviewed before. He wasn't sure if speaking like this was normal or not but he figured that he may as well be polite. He'd rather be known as the guy who was too friendly instead of being the guy who was a total prick.

"If I screwed up the interview at all I'm really sorry. I've never been interviewed like that before." Charlie added with a shrug. "If I somehow didn't suck and you wanted to do another interview I'd be down although my Friction roommate would really be the one to interview. She's way more charismatic than I am."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:06 am

She seemed to be adjusting well? That was only natural. She had mastered the language in record time, and as befitted someone of her stature, she was quite familiar with Japanese culture. She had spent hours and hours watching anime - specifically Azumanga Daioh - to get a feel for how the people worked, their way of life. She had properly integrated, even with her small time, here. She was even learning to use chopsticks, a key component in getting the communities trust.

"Oh, nonononono. No." She smiled and waved him off with her girliest giggle. "You did just fine, Charlie, and it was good work with someone from my native land. But your friend, Alaina..." She bit her lip and gave him a slow shake of the head. "Sorry, can't happen. This is a Tension-Only thing. Breaking the Friction just doesn't have the same ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:25 am

"Ah, gotcha. Well it was nice meeting you Patty. See you around?" Charlie said as he stuck his hand out. He wasn't sure if she'd actually shake it or just turn away in a hurry to begin her episode edit. He guessed it wouldn't matter either way. Right now his biggest concern was that debut matchup that was a few months behind schedule.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4