by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Talia, Talia, Talia...that name sounded ridiculously familiar, but Patty had a hard time placing it. An intern maybe? Someone on her Facebook lists? She could sort it out later. For now, she had some nitty and quite a bit of gritty to deal with.

"Talia Wilson, huh?" She gave him a scandalous smile. "Who would've guessed you like the redheads? I had you pegged for a brunette man." She gave her pigtails a little twirl and bundled it with a sly wink. Make them squirm.

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension! Episode 2: "Gnarly" Charlie Haines

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:30 pm

"I never had any luck with women before, I am a socially awkward nerd-dork after all." Charlie said with a shrug, although he was surprised Patty caught onto precisely who Talia was without him saying her last name. "You look like you keep yourself in shape, do you wrestle or just do the interviews?" Charlie asked as he cocked his head. She was pretty small, but small often meant deadly in this business. Charlie himself was proof of that, as he could outmaneuver guys way bigger than he was and surprise them with flying attacks when they least expected it.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:11 am

Why did people keep asking if she was a wrestler? Did she look like a wrestler? She was wearing a skirt and high heels, for Christ's sakes. What kind of idiot would get into a ring dressed like that?

"Oh, me? No, no, I'm not a wrestler, dear." She gave him a playful rub on the shoulder. Yes. Playful. Totally not coping a feel on those muscles. "Though if you're interesting in a private roll around the ring, sometime, I wouldn't say no..."

Ran moved her face from behind the camera and gave Patty a 'Really?' look, to which Patty replied with a 'Yes, really, now film!' look.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:21 am

Japan really was strange. Back home he struck out with women like it was his job. Here? He was happy with Talia and now had some other lady throwing herself at him. All he could do was sigh a bit and shake his head. "I'm a one woman kind of guy, sorry Patty. All I am worried about now is trying to figure out who my first opponent is going to be, and whether or not those Takeuchi kids are going to involve themselves with me as I start getting my hands dirty in the ring."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:32 am

Oh, the shutdown. Nasty. Patty had to refocus - she was letting her womanly instincts get in the way of her journalistic instincts, and since the latter paid the former's bills, she knew where her focus really needed to be.

"Hope springs eternal, Charlie." She gave him a thumbs-up and stepped out of his personal space. "Let's talk about your career choice. You joined the AFW, even though it's hardly the only wrestling game in town. Why here? Why fight a league that regularly puts you against woman?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:37 am

"Well, they scouted out my friend Alaina back in San Diego and while they did that my little flying act must have impressed them. We were both originally signed to Tension together but after my injury Alaina hopped over to Friction." Charlie said. The next part of the question was the hard part. He never hit a woman before and wanted to keep it that way as long as possible. The less he was like his douchebag father, the better. However, he realized that being in Tension and his aforementioned goal were mutually exclusive. "In all honesty I am hoping to fight against guys moreso. Don't get me wrong the women of the AFW are amazing wrestlers, but I'd be a lot happier if I never had to strike a lady ya know?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:10 am

"That's understandable - and interesting. Male on male matches aren't unheard of in Tension, but they do happen." She circled around Charlie and started to lead him towards the ring, trying to get some movement in the shot and liven it up a little. "Not to mention, both of the Tension World Champions we've had have been males. Do you have any potential opponents in mind? John Mitchell, Johnny Higurashi, Ryan Knight, King?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:09 pm

"I dunno. I don't think a newbie should have a match with the champ right away. I haven't earned that yet so thats off the table for the moment." Charlie said sincerely. As Charlie was about to continue, an idea popped into that crazy little brain of his. He didn't realize until now that he had a perfect chance to showcase that little hidden talent/second job he had.... doing some very minor voice work for games and animation.

Charlie met Taylor, and after doing some research found out that she was married to that Johnny Higurashi fellow.... who was the brother of Alaina's boyfriend. Charlie decided to say nice things.... while sounding like Sean Connery. "Johnny Higurashi is quite a competitor. He is nothing to take lightly, and has taken down his fair share of brigands and misfits with his masterful fisticuffs."

Charlie didn't know much about Ryan Knight... but he heard nothing good whatsoever about King. For this, he opted to go with an impression a reporter could surely appreciate.... Ron burgundy. "King, I hear that he is quite the dickless wonder. In fact, when he isn't wrestling he huddles in the corner of his living room in the fetal position all while trying to speak to invisible space chipmunks that inhabit his home. I also have heard about a fellow named Armando who punches holes in walls just because he can. His style contrasts with my flying squirrel technique taught to me by my grandmaster. Our styles are very much opposite one another." Charlie said before being serious again. "In all honestly I'd love to pound King, I mean what guy wouldn't after the shit he's done? Army seems like a good, legit fighter, so going up against him would be pretty fun. He'd punch my face in and I'd dive at him like I was hopped up on crack-cocaine. I also think a nice chance for a tag match with my buddy Alaina would be us against Daisuke and Ami. Granted, Alaina already beat up Daisuke and I really don't think Ami is anywhere near Alaina in the ring."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:57 am

Patty raised an eyebrow as Charlie started doing impressions, and impressive ones at that - he had a little knack for the camera, she had to admit. Nothing compared to her own talents, of course, but she would have to exercise some caution, lest people forget that this was Breaking the Tension! with Patty O' Malley. Which reminded her, she needed to figure out a way to get her named into the title. Maybe make a new banner for the second season.

"Oh, don't be so modest." She belted out with a girl giggle and skipped around a weight bench, circling around him as they moved on. "From the sound of it, you certainly have the skill and experience - don't forget, John himself was a relative newcomer when he took the belt." She wagged a finger towards the camera - with the battle royal coming up and the title being in contention, it would be good to stay current. "I'm sure you're time will come."

She strutted forward, leading him towards the ring and sliding her way in, motioning for him to follow while Ran searched for a better angle. "What about female opponents? With a new girlfriend, that has to make things somewhat awkward for you, doesn't it? While it's not quite as common as it was during the Sex Wars era, quite a few woman still use seduction to get the edge on their enemies. How do you plan to deal with that, both in and outside of the ring?"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Charlie followed Patty as she continued to ask him questions. He moved around the weight bench and towards the ring with her, looking somewhat tired. He had done a lot of work so far today before the surprise interview began. "Still, I don't want to be known as some crybaby who demanded this and that without earning their keep ya know?" Charlie hated people like that. They were better at running their mouths than taking action. Granted, Charlie was no stranger to trash talk himself... but he liked to think that he could back it up.

"I didn't think too much about female opponents to be honest. Before Talia I had awful luck with women and a lot of the guys around here are way bigger and buffer than I am." Charlie said. He was just now working away the gut he had built during the early days of his injury. Inactivity combined with an awful diet took its toll. Even now he wasn't anywhere near as jacked as the cast-iron Johnny Higurashi. Charlie never would be either. That just wasn't a part of his gameplan. "Those women will look at me and figure they can win without that I'd think. I mean who tries to seduce a short, wide nerd? If they do resort to that I'm not gonna fall into that trap, I am all about Talia right now."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next