Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 10 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 am

Charlene twitched cutely as Chiharu planted a kiss on her nose, which apparently also marked the end of the penalty time. Should she feel relieved, or disappointed? The blonde found it difficult to decide for some reason. Her face was red as if she's drunk or something, despite not drinking any alcohol. Chiharu's comment didn't make the situation any better either.

"W-wha...? I..." she wanted to say I don't but paused for some reason. "Ugh... l-let's c-continue... wrestling!"

The blonde clumsily assumed her grappling stance, although her legs seemed to be a bit shaky after enduring her penalty. She tried to clear her minds, but the feeling of Chiharu's hands kneading her breasts still felt clear. The blonde shook her head again and stepped forward, trying to lock up with Chiharu with her wobbly steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:21 am

Charlene was going to be perpetually confuzzled all throughout the night, wasn’️t she? Well, no matter. It was adorable, and Chiharu could embrace it. She had met girls such as this one before, and each and every one of them had turned out to have a wonderful experience. Several of them had even been virgins when they had come to Chiharu, and she had guided them through their first time with patience, love, and tenderness.

Chiharu got to her feet, and Charlene would follow, her legs wobbling beneath her, obviously making her unsteady. She insisted she wanted to continue wrestling, however, and so Chiharu would oblige her. When Charlene stepped forward, so would Chiharu, locking her fingers together with Charlene’️s, beginning to push against the blonde again, expecting to fairly quickly take her down to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03 am

Charlene was clearly not as focused as she was earlier, her face still looking like a lovestruck teenage girl as she locked hands with Chiharu again. The blonde was easily pushed backwards, much to her own surprise, although she tried to resist the other girl. Did Chiharu just sucked some of her strength? It certainly felt like that to the blonde even if she knew that wasn't possible. Within seconds after the initial lockup, Charlene was brought down onto her back again with Chiharu lying on top of her.

"Ah!" the blonde yelped, the feeling of her sparring partner's breasts pressing against her own seemed to be more apparent now for some reason. "N-no..."

She tried to push Chiharu off her, not wanting to be put through another hold that could lead to a penalty. Her struggling was weaker from before, though, so it might not be that hard to contain her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Charlene could barely fight back now, and Chiharu recognized that. She easily took the blonde wrestler down onto the mats again, laying down on top of her, gazing into Charlene’️s eyes hungrily. Her breasts pressed down on top of Charlene’️s, and her legs slid smoothly against those of the European girl.

“Isn’️t this fun, Char-san?” Chiharu asked, as she resisted Charlene’️s struggles, keeping the blonde down. She was thinking of moving on to the next level. The look in the blonde’️s eyes suggested to Chiharu that Charlene was, deep down, more than ready to play some more. Chiharu would begin to move her upper body from side to side, rubbing her breasts across Charlene’️s, as her face hovered hardly an inch above her guest’️s.

“Are you sure you don’️t want to take another penalty, hmm, Char-san? You seemed to enjoy the first one…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:45 pm

"Uh..." Charlene was unable to say anything to Chiharu, who then began to rub her breasts all over the blonde's own. "Aaaa...! D-don't... mmhh...! Don't do thaaaatt...!!"

Even with the clothes covering their chest, the feeling seemed just about enough to make Charlene start melting under Chiharu. She writhed helplessly, unable to muster enough strength to push the girl off her. The blonde didn't face her sparing partner's straight because she's afraid that their lips might make contact with each other. That, and she's too embarrassed to look at Chiharu's expression since the girl was openly enjoying this. It'd be the same as looking to a predator's face in a way.

"N-noo...! I-I don't...?" she tried to deny the accusation, while still trying to push Chiharu off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 am

Charlene was very persistent in trying to avoid any sort of sexual situation, and in denying that she enjoyed what Chiharu did to her. Chiharu, of course, knew that Charlene was just confused, trying to throw up a wall to prevent herself from being drawn into this world of hedonism, dungeons, and intimate, clandestine rendezvouses.

Chiharu would rub her breasts slowly, teasingly over Charlene’️s, watching the way the blonde’️s face heated up, the way she turned her head to the side to avoid eye contact and to avoid any touching between her face and Chiharu’️s. Everything Charlene did had a certain cuteness about it.

“Aww, come on, Char-san…enforcing those penalties is so much fun!” Chiharu replied. “But, you know…there are plenty of other games we can play. It seems like you might be kind of down for the count, wrestling-wise…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:03 am

"O-other games...?" Charlene replied, even more confused.

She didn't really know where this was going. Chiharu had done more than just confusing her as it was. The part of her that seemingly want to go along with the girl's kind of fun was growing stronger. The blond feared that it was only a matter of time before she finally succumbed to Chiharu's seduction, judging from how her struggling got significantly weaker each time.

Gathering whatever willpower she had left, Charlene tried to push Chiharu's shoulders to lift the girl's body off hers for a bit. She wanted to separate their breasts first, before attempting to shove Chiharu aside. It's going to be a slow progress considering her state, but Charlene wasn't ready to give up completely yet.

"Nnngghh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 am

“Yes!” Chiharu replied, grinning widely. “There are so many different ways I want to have fun with you, Char-san.” The Japanese beauty really meant it, too.

Charlene was evidently still in denial about her true desires, as she would not deign to give Chiharu a true response to her suggestion of a different game, and also refused to submit to the Japanese woman in wrestling, though Chiharu was once again holding Charlene down tightly against the mat. Slowly, though, Chiharu would feel herself lifted up by the timid blonde, and gently shoved over to the side. Had it been a real wrestling match, Chiharu would have fought to stay on top of her foe. As it was, she would let her guest break free. She would get up onto her knees and wiggle her fingers, ready to pounce at Charlene again, but giving the blonde a chance to get up.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:51 am

Charlene felt a shiver hearing what Chiharu said about having fun with her in different ways. That didn't seem as good to her, although she had to say she's a bit curi- No! the blonde shook the thought away as she managed to shove her sparring partner aside. Charlene panted as she laid on her back for a bit and picked herself up onto her hands and knees sluggishly. For some reason she felt quite exhausted despite not moving around too much. It seemed that her fatigue wasn't entirely physical...

The blonde saw that Chiharu was already up, and she suspected that the girl intentionally waited for her to get up as well. Chiharu had been toying around with her anyways, even if she's not hurting her too much. Gritting her teeth, Charlene jumped recklessly towards Chiharu, attempting to brought her down onto her back so she could get an upper hand for once.

"Hyaaaa!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 pm

Chiharu let her sparring partner get up onto her feet. She had no reason to try to take advantage of the blonde’️s weakened state, attacking her while she was down—it was obvious that Charlene was not in a condition mentally to fight on Chiharu’️s level. The Japanese beauty’️s simplest sexual tactics had almost completely immobilized the blonde. If Chiharu were to go even a little ways further, she was sure that Charlene would simply dissolve into a puddle of innocent mush.

Perhaps Chiharu had been too confident. Certainly, there was nothing which had indicated that Charlene could overcome the mental and physical fatigue that she had been forced to endure by the Japanese sex addict and make this a contest again. But somehow, the blonde caught a second wind, and managed to surprise the Japanese woman. “Uuwaauh!” Chiharu cried out, as Charlene smacked into her legs and brought her down hard onto the mats.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next