Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 15 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, BloodstalkerZ, CybeastGregarX, Deus001, Gator_Tooth, Jaystar, Kelsea, KillerV, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Nelv, RadiantKarna332, shanecawf, Teenwrestler, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Some updates

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:32 pm by Winner3

I wanted to make a notice board post to boost visibility on the subreddit I made for this forum. The discussion post where I introduced and explained the sub can be found here

And the subreddit itself can be found here: https://www.reddit.com/r/afwrpg/

I made various updates since first posting about it. I'm happy that it has a few subscribers, and that despite the fact that the comment count is low, people seem to be up voting and down voting matches and posts. And I hope to see activity …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finals Week

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:49 am by scorn53

Think I've told the majority of people regardless, but I can't post beyond one or two threads until next Friday. On the last push 'till my final hand in for University.

Sorry for the delay.

Later Chums.

Comments: 2

I'll reply soon guys!

Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:37 am by wrestleryu

My apologies to all the fellow afw comrades hanging from our ongoing threads. Real life have been a bit hectic recently but I should be fully back within this next week, and I'm looking forward to post back to anyone waiting.

Comments: 1

If its not one thing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If its not one thing...

Post by Talimaya on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Hello again all. Sorry again about this latest absence. Sorry it came unexpectedly. Like all my others X_X At first it was just that I couldn't concentrate well enough to post or respond. But then something else happened. My motherboard ended up fried. >.< I still haven't gotten the replacement. And then to add onto that, I might be moving soon. I don't know when. All I know is that with work consistently getting worse, and almost everything electronic I own going haywire on me (I wish I were joking about that...) I just felt so completely out of it. So... I'll try to get back into the matches I was involved in on the forum and in PMs, but at this point I don't know how long that will go until something else happens.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/meya-velozi-t2072.html:2d8chser]My First Heel![/url:2d8chser]

Talimaya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If its not one thing...

Post by wrestleryu on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Aww Tali sweetie, hope everything will turn to the best for you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, let yourself know we all love our dearest Tali-chan here at AFW *huggles*

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top