by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

From One Thing to Another

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 9 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 pm

"Ugh... I-I'm fine... I think..." Charlene stuttered a bit as she attempted to get up, only to be brought down again as Chiharu sat on her back. "Agh!"

The blonde was flattened against the mats and her limbs would flail around helplessly as she tried to squirm from under her sparring partner. Chiharu managed to catch one of her legs, however, and it wasn't really a surprise that she followed it by a single leg Boston Crab.

"Ahh!" Charlene cried, her other leg tried to kick the mats desperately in an weak attempt to disrupt Chiharu's balance, although the hold might not make it possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:29 am

Chiharu would wiggle her rear end on Charlene’️s back, teasing the blonde wrestler and getting comfortable atop the European girl as she prepared to put her into another submission hold. She felt Charlene wiggling beneath her, trying to get away, and saw the way her arms and legs flailed and scrabbled against the mat. Chiharu would quickly gather up one of Charlene’️s legs and pull it towards her, not so hard that she was going to break it or anything, but hard enough that it should put some pressure on Charlene and wear her down a little more.

“If it becomes too much for you, you can tap out, Char-san…but I’️m going to enforce a penalty of my choosing on you,” Chiharu said ominously, giggling as she would stretch out Charlene’️s leg a little further.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:41 am

Charlene tried to squirm her way out a bit longer, but eventually realized that she might not be able to get out of this. There were no ropes or referee too so it seemed that tapping out would be the only way. The mention of penalty made frowned, part of her already guessing what would happen. Still, she didn't plan to spend the rest of her day under Chiharu with her leg locked and her back stretched like this.

"W-what penalty...?" she asked nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:42 am

Charlene seemed to slowly be realizing that her best course of action was to tap out and take whatever penalty Chiharu had in mind. Oh, the penalty would be dastardly, and just a little hentai, to be sure. If Charlene didn’️t see that coming, Chiharu couldn’️t really be blamed for not telling her outright. If she told Charlene exactly what to expect, any element of surprise would be completely spoiled.

“What penalty, you ask, Char-san? It’️s hardly even a penalty. Actually, you should very much enjoy it,” Chiharu said, as she kept Charlene locked in the single-legged Boston Crab, though the European’️s struggles were beginning to cease. “Maybe a little kiss, or a little squeeze…just something fun to encourage you to try harder when you’️re wrestling. Nothing too scandalous. You’️ll enjoy it. I know you will.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:56 am

"Uughh..." Charlene gulped as she heard Chiharu mentioning the possibilities for the penalty. "Y-you sounds s-so sure about it..."

Unfortunately, she had no other choice as it was. If the penalty wasn't going to be hurtful, then it might not be that bad of an idea. Charlene had her suspicions, but she eventually gave in. The blonde pouted and reluctantly taped the mats a few times. If she was let go, Charlene would roll onto her back to lay down for a bit while waiting for Chiharu to execute the penalty.

Is there even such a thing as an enjoyable penalty...? she wondered, her cheeks blushing again from trying to guess what Chiharu would do to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 pm

“I am sure! You will enjoy this, Char-san. It’️s impossible not to enjoy it,” Chiharu replied. Charlene was obviously hesitant to get into anything sexual, but once she had gotten her feet wet with someone she could trust, the Japanese beauty had no doubt that her adorable guest would be left wanting more, more, and more.

It didn’️t take long for Charlene to decide to tap out. When she did, Chiharu would immediately let go of her hold on the blonde’️s leg and stand up, allowing the other wrestler to roll over onto her back, obviously a little worn out after what had just transpired. Well, she wouldn’️t have much time to recover before the penalty.

“Here I come!” Chiharu chirped, crawling over to Charlene and laying down on top of her. Chiharu would grab the blonde’️s breasts and begin gently squeezing them, giving Charlene a nice sort of massage as punishment for her tapping-out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Charlene gulped as Chiharu crawled closer towards her, and she felt like she skipped a beat when the girl laid herself on top of her. She's convinced that Chiharu would do something naughty, but it's quite vexing that she couldn't really guess what it was because there's too many possibilities. The next thing that happened, however, made her jumped slightly.

"Ahn!" the blonde moaned as Chiharu grabbed her breasts through her clothes and began to massage them. "W-what are yooouu... haaa....!"

The blonde began to squirm uncomfortably under Chiharu, but did nothing to stop the girl's massage. It's her penalty after all. That, or Chiharu worked her fingers expertly on her breasts that even Charlene didn't want for it to stop...

"Iyaaahhnn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Chiharu considered going for Charlene’️s pussy, teasing it for this punishment, but that might have been going too far, too fast. She needed to work up to that, or else Charlene might get skittish before the two of them could get into the really good stuff.

The blonde’️s cute moan made Chiharu smile, as she continued to knead her guest’️s breasts through her clothing. “This is your penalty, Char-san. Let’️s say…thirty seconds of this, okay?” She giggled and leaned forward to very quickly peck Charlene on the lips. “That was part of the penalty, too.”

Chiharu kept on massaging her guest’️s breasts, though she did not move to put her hands inside of Charlene’️s clothes. That would have to wait. She would just focus on the massage for the time being, watching Charlene’️s face to interpret her reaction.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:29 pm

"T-thirty seconds... uuhhh... mm!" Charlene wanted to say something but the soft peck to her lips seemed to stun her. "A-ah..."

The blonde resumed her moaning, sighing, and squirming without saying anything afterwards as if her words were stolen by the kiss. Even if Chiharu was only massaging her breasts through her clothes, Charlene almost looked like she's gradually turning into jelly. She didn't count the seconds, or rather she can't really do that due to all the distractions, so she might not notice it even if Chiharu prolonged the penalty. Charlene's focus was mostly spend to fight the stimulation after all, trying not to let herself be absorbed by the pleasure no matter how good it felt. A losing battle, as her reluctant expression was softening with each passing seconds.

"H-haa... haaa...."

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Every single thing that Chiharu did seemed to stun the blonde beauty. She giggled as Charlene sank into the floor in shock upon being kissed. She would just keep her hands moving, fingers wrapped around Charlene’️s breasts, squeezing and pressing them with a firm but soothing hand. The arbitrary thirty-second limit which Chiharu had set was rapidly approaching, however. Judging by the softening look on the European wrestler’️s face, Charlene wouldn’️t mind if Chiharu just kept on massaging her breasts. But Chiharu had some other things in mind. She would go a few extra seconds before letting go, and gave Charlene another kiss, this one placed directly on top of the blonde’️s cute little nose.

“It looks like you really enjoyed that, Char-san,” Chiharu said, getting off of Charlene and getting back up onto her feet. She put her hands on her hips and grinned. “Are you sure you don’️t want to move onto the more hentai stuff yet? I think you’️d enjoy that even more…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next