by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 18 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 am

"Mmm!!" Charlene let out a muffled moan as Chiharu blew her hot breath to her sensitive thighs.

Her twitching escalated into a light thrashing as she could barely handle the sensation of the breathing and caressing at the same time. The girl hadn't touch her womanhood at all but it already felt all hot and itchy. Charlene had gotten wet again within seconds, and she felt like dying for a touch on her sex, even if it just a light one. It might only worsen her situation, but she didn't care!

She wanted the touch so bad, fearing that she might wet herself if Chiharu kept teasing her like this. That didn't sound like that bad of an idea either, somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:27 am

Chiharu could feel Charlene writhing at every touch, struggling in—but making no effort to break out of—the restraints which Chiharu had placed her in. The blonde wanted more, not less. Her struggles were only an involuntary reaction, an adorable one that Chiharu would watch and properly appreciate with glittering, happy eyes.

“Oh, she likes that…” Chiharu would whisper to herself, before blowing another stream of hot air across Charlene’️s womanhood. Her hand would keep stroking back and forth, getting closer and closer to Charlene’️s pussy until, at last, it would brush across one of the European wrestler’️s labia. Chiharu would pause after that, waiting to see what sort of reaction the light genital touch would receive.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:53 pm

Charlene's body almost jumped as she felt Chiharu's hand brushing her sex. A simple touch like that apparently was enough to make her buck as if she was shocked. The sensation was electrical indeed, but the pause that followed it only left the blonde wanting more. With her mouth full, though, she couldn't even beg Chiharu to keep touching her.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" the blonde groaned through the foam while bucking herself a few times, clearly desperate for another touch.

She didn't think. It was purely instinctive as her body had gave in to the pleasure since long. Even in her wildest dream she never imagined herself doing this kind of stuffs, and yet it was so irresistible. If she could beg Chiharu to make her cum, she probably would have done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:17 am

Chiharu couldn’️t understand exactly what words Charlene was trying to articulate, but she understood the sentiment behind her guest’️s loud, muffled moans perfectly. She would smile and nod to herself, ready to do exactly what it was that Charlene wanted. She would continue slowly, but ever so gradually her hands would come closer and closer to entering Charlene’️s sex.

“You’️ve been a real trooper tonight, Char-chan,” Chiharu would muse, though she knew Charlene couldn’️t hear her. She kept on stroking the blonde’️s sex, fingers beginning to rub directly across Charlene’️s labia, very softly at first, then pressing down a little more firmly as she began to suggest the possibility of slipping her fingers inside of Charlene’️s pussy. “I know this is all very strange for you…very unnatural…but I knew you would love it, and I can tell, even now, that you do. You really do, don’️t you?”

Of course, with her new friend’️s ears muffed, she didn’️t expect an answer. But it was fun to talk to her, even so. Charlene would slip a pair of fingers inside Charlene’️s sex, rubbing her insides tenderly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Charlene kept moaning through her gag and thrashing around helplessly as Chiharu's fingers finally caressed her sex directly. She was lost in the sensation, her body and mind melting from the host's touches on her nether region. It felt way even better compared to when Chiharu teased her back then, and given just how much she reacted to the earlier stimulation, it's only natural that the blonde was overwhelmed by this play.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!"

It didn't take long at all after Chiharu began to stimulate her insides. Charlene felt another orgasm coming, almost too quick. She twitched and stiffened as if she's trying to hold back, but it was a futile effort. Letting out another loud muffled moan, the blonde's womanhood burst as her legs were shaking hard. The rest of her body could only thrash around so much thanks to her binding, but it might be a blessing in disguise. It wouldn't be too surprising if she fell from the rack otherwise judging from how violent her reaction from being made to cum the second time.

"Mmmhhh! Mmmmmhhhhh!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:31 pm

Charlene was crying out loud enough that Chiharu could easily hear her, even through the small piece of foam which was stuffed into her mouth. As soon as the Japanese beauty slipped her fingers inside of Charlene’️s extra sensitive sex, she knew that the blonde was about to cum. The sensory deprivation made touch the only sense available to her, and being touched in such an intimate way was sure to make an inexperienced woman such as Charlene cum in buckets very, very quickly.

For the second time that night, Charlene’️s juices would soak Chiharu’️s fingers. The Japanese woman would let them pour down into her hand, small streams of the sweet honey dribbling down her arm. Once Charlene’️s orgasm had subsided, Chiharu would take her time licking the juices off of her hand and arm, savoring the flavor, before getting up onto her feet and gently removing the earmuffs, the blindfold, and the piece of foam. She smiled at Charlene. “That was wonderful.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02 am

Charlene felt like she was blacking out for a bit as she couldn't really feel anything but the radiating heat between her legs and. She had a silly expression when the blindfolds, earmuffs, and the foam was removed by Chiharu, almost like a broken doll. Her body was still shaking a bit while her juices still dripping. The blonde felt like jelly. The only thing prevented her from falling was the restrains on the rack.

"Haa... s-so good... oohh..." she mumbled weakly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:47 am

Charlene’️s expression seemed to be a little lopsided, and almost lifeless, and, like everything else Charlene had done that night, Chiharu thought that the expression was very, very cute. The blonde was limp hanging up there on the cross, and Chiharu would not undo the restraints for a few seconds, not wanting her guest to fall and hurt herself.

“It was good, wasn’️t it? I can tell you enjoyed it,” Chiharu said. Once she felt Charlene had gotten enough time to recover at least a little bit of her senses, Chiharu would carefully undo the restraints, letting the blonde European wrestler fall down into her arms. Chiharu would shift her new friend into a bridal carry position, hoisting her up, cradling her. “I think it’️s time to get you to bed,” Chiharu would say. “Would you like to stay here with me?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 am

"Goood... it's good..." Charlene repeated almost like a broken record as if her mind was already taken over by the pleasure.

She fell onto Chiharu's arms as the girl released her from the contraption, too weak to even stand as it was after two explosive orgasms. With the host carrying her in the bridal position, the blonde could only hang onto the girl. She was still mumbling quietly for a bit, unable to get over how good Chiharu made her feel.

"Mmm..." Charlene nodded a little in response before she closed her eyes and dozed off for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Charlene was inexperienced, and it showed. Even before Chiharu could get her to a bed, she was already starting to doze off. Falling asleep in the Japanese beauty’️s arms. Yes, two orgasms was enough for Charlene, it seemed.

“Poor girl,” Chiharu would whisper in Charlene’️s ear. She would carry the blonde over to the door, expertly opening it with just a couple of fingers on one of her hands so that she wouldn’️t have to set Charlene down. With the door open, she would carry Charlene back upstairs, and then all the way up to the second floor, where the bedrooms were. Chiharu would carry Charlene into the main bedroom, and would set her down gently on the bed, pulling the covers up over the blonde’️s naked body. “I hope you’️re comfortable, Char-chan…” Chiharu would whisper, before laying down next to Charlene, giving the blonde some space but keeping their bodies close.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18