Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 11 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Charlene was surprised that she could take down Chiharu with that desperate attempt. Maybe the girl became over confident, or simply luring her into another trap. The blonde had no time to be confused, though. This was still a chance, and could be her last too. Still panting, the blonde crawled over her sparring partner in an attempt to straddle the girl's midsection. She could feel her own pantie getting a little dampened, although her shorts should cover it. Not to mention that Chiharu was still clothed too.

"I-I got you!" she claimed not so confidently before trying to pin Chiharu's arms against the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:45 am

Charlene’️s burst of energy did indeed surprise Chiharu, and the Japanese woman sprawled down onto the mat with a yelp. In no time at all, her European sparring partner was on top of her, straddling her midsection, hesitantly proclaiming that she now had control.

Chiharu smiled. “Yes, you do have me…for now, Char-san! Don’️t get too comfortable!” she retorted. She was on the bottom, sure, and straddled, but she had a plan to get out of this sticky situation. She could feel the warmth in Charlene’️s panties, and she would take advantage of it, Slowly beginning to rock her body back and forth, up and down, trying to rub herself against Charlene’️s crotch in order to turn her on.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:30 am

Charlene managed to get on top of Chiharu and pinned the girl down, but she lacked any plan for the follow up. Should she slide forward for a schoolgirl pin? That would only bring her crotch closer to Chiharu's face! Or maybe she could try transforming this position into a scissors or something. Before she could decide, however, the blonde felt her sparring partner began to move under her. It wasn't really a squirming like a normal wrestler would do in this kind of position. Chiharu was actually... rubbing her midsection against her nether region!

"H-hey! S-stopp that...!" Charlene protested as she began to squirm uncomfortably, trying to focus her pin on Chiharu's arms instead as she lifted herself a bit to avoid the rubbing.

Given her weight and distracted state, though, it might give her sparring partner the opening she's looking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:06 am

Chiharu didn’️t have a very wide range of movement so long as Charlene was straddling her, but she was able to very slowly move her body, up and down, left and right, enough so that the motion would stimulate the nether regions of her lovely blonde companion. Chiharu would just laugh as Charlene protested, continuing to move herself up, down, left, right, getting into a certain rhythm, trying to make the warmness in Charlene’️s panties warmer.

The blonde quickly pinned Chiharu’️s arms and lifted her body up to avoid any further rubbing against her private parts. But the extra space gave Chiharu something of an opening. She would bridge her body upwards, thrusting her hips and waist up into Charlene and planting her feet against the mat, trying to rise up high enough so that she might make Charlene fall over onto her side.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 am

Chiharu was obviously having fun teasing her like this as she didn't stop at all, even forming a rhythm with her movement. Charlene had to lift herself a bit higher than necessary as she could feel her pantie became even more dampened by that brief rubbing. Unfortunately, it seemed that the blonde just fell into the trap set for her by Chiharu.

"Ah!" Charlene yelped as she felt the sudden thrust, her eyes widened as she realized she's already on her way tumbling to the side. "Ugh!"

It wasn't the hardest of fall, but since her starting position was rather high to start with, Charlene had to take her time in picking herself up onto her hands and knees. She wanted to crawl away from her sparring partner from the time being, but was there enough time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:27 am

Charlene, if she were able to filter out all of the distractions and simply focus on wrestling, would have easily been able to get at least two submissions from Chiharu by now. The two of them, when it came to technical proficiency and strength, were relatively evenly matched. But Chiharu had a major mental advantage. The Japanese beauty had no shame. And she was able to use that advantage to consistently get the better of Charlene, even when the European wrestler should have been in control.

“You’️re making it too easy, Char-san!” Chiharu said, as Charlene fell to the side, allowing the white-haired woman to get up onto her hands and knees. She would follow after Charlene, trying to grab the blonde wrestler by the leg to drag her back into the center of the mats. “I’️ve got you again…!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 am

Charlene couldn't really argue back with Chiharu, knowing that she had lost her focus way too easily on more than one occasions. Of course, her sparing partner was also to blame for that, but it seemed like she's the only one having trouble dealing with that kind of distractions. The blonde tried to crawl away to cool herself, but Chiharu was quicker than her, catching her leg again before dragging her back to the center of the mats.

"Ah no!" Charlene protested. "L-let go of mee...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Chiharu would keep a firm grasp on Charlene’️s leg, reeling her in almost like she was a big fish which had just been caught. “No way, Char-san! You’️re mine! Come here!”

She would drag Charlene back into the center of the wrestling mats, pulling hard as the blonde tried to crawl away and escape from Chiharu’️s nymphomaniacal clutches. “How long shall we keep going on like this,” Chiharu began, “before you’️re ready to move on to…other things, hmm?” She grinned and would throw herself down on top of Charlene once again, pinning the girl to the mats. She would reach one hand down to stroke the girl’️s face, while the other drifted towards Charlene’️s crotch. “Even if you don’️t want to admit it, I think your body definitely wants it…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:00 pm

"I'm not anyone's... Ooff!" Charlene groaned as Chiharu threw herself on top of her body to pin her down again. "Waaa... I don't..." she tried to protest, only to squirm instead the moment her sparring partner began to caress her face.

Chiharu was getting bolder with her actions now, as her other hand trailed between the blonde's legs. She let out an audible gasp, her body arched slightly, pressing her front onto Chiharu's before flopping onto the mats again. Charlene tried to clamp her legs shut, as much as she could while she tried to push Chiharu off her again. Her efforts were getting even weaker as she's more concerned with her sparring partner's other hand.

"T-there's no way that is trueeee...!" she denied again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Charlene was surprisingly staunch in her insistence that she was not becoming aroused by this and that she had no interest in any of the alternative, hentai-themed forms of entertainment that Chiharu was offering. The Japanese beauty’️s hand was prevented from reaching the blonde’️s pussy when the European girl’️s legs clamped tightly together. Chiharu’️s fingertips were caught by her sparring partner’️s legs, and she would wiggle those fingers slowly, trying to slip them further between the girl’️s legs, trying to reach her womanhood.

“I think it is true, Char-san…your body wants to be mine,” Chiharu replied, as she would press herself down against Charlene, the full fronts of their bodies in hard, sustained contact as she tried to break down the barriers which the blonde wrestler was desperately throwing up as she tried to resist.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next