Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 204 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

From One Thing to Another

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 6 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:05 pm

"It's... well... it's..." Charlene seemed to have some difficulty in finding the right word.

Part of her just wanted to say that it's outright horrible. Yet, she didn't seem to fully agreed with that judgment, at least not completely. After her first match she thought that it's completely humiliating her, but her last one seemed to spark something inside of her. Something she was never aware that it's there. Obviously, Charlene didn't think of herself as a pervert, but wasn't it only normal to think about sexual stuffs at some point?

The blonde shook her head, confused and uneasy. Ugh, she had made a resolution to go through this, and yet she hesitated before they even started! Charlene wouldn't want to disappoint Chiharu after she took her all the way here, but could she really go through that kind of wrestling willfully?

"I... don't know!" her voice raised in frustration, as she almost felt like crying. "I've... never done it before... having sex... until I became a wrestler! And even then... it was... uh... it was other girls who forced themselves to me!" she yelled while holding her burning cheeks with both hands.

Charlene stared at Chiharu, looking like a lost child that's about to burst.

"W-what should I do..." the blonde muttered to herself, although given their distance, the other girl should have been able to hear her.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:46 am

Obviously, Charlene was having second thoughts. Judging by the look on the blonde’️s face, she would much rather run off right this second than go through with practicing hentai wrestling with Chiharu. Obviously, the poor girl was quite conflicted, and that put Chiharu into a pickle. The Japanese beauty was a born predator, a vampire, who liked to suck all the sexual energy from the women she brought home. But, at the same time, she prided herself on doing nothing that was unwelcome. If Charlene objected, Chiharu could not, in good conscience, force her into anything.

“I…” Chiharu began, then paused, considering what she should say. She would continue: “Charlene-san, why don’️t we start with some basic wrestling holds? You can wade into all of this slowly. I’️ll even warn you before I start using hentai holds on you. I promise.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:19 am

Charlene's eyes blinked at the offer, and she looked at Chiharu to reaffirm what she just heard. That seemed almost too good to be true, but maybe the girl had a plan. A plan that could slowly lure her into the hentai wrestling before she even realized it. That didn't sound too bad compared to being groped against her will...

"But what if..." she hesitated for a bit. "Ahh nevermind. L-let's give it a try then..."

She didn't sound too convinced, but then again what else was she supposed to do? Charlene was grateful that Chiharu seemed to be pretty understanding, which made her felt bad for being so uptight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:21 am

“What if what, Char-san? What if I go back on my word?” Chiharu asked, anticipating the worry that her guest might have. She would step forward onto the mats, grabbing Charlene’️s wrist and dragging her along as well. “If I want to take advantage of you, what’️s stopping me? I could strap you into one of these machines and work you over all night long starting right now, Char-san. But I won’️t. I want you to have fun tonight, as well.” She would let go of Charlene and take a step back, putting a little space between them as the European acquiesced to her recommendation.

“Once we get started, I’️m sure you’️ll get into it. I bet you’️re a little spitfire once you get worked up,” Chiharu teased. She would spread her legs a little on the mats, ready to start with some normal wrestling before transitioning into her favorite hentai holds.

Last edited by 10885 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:38 am

Charlene didn't confirm Chiharu's guess, but her expression should tell the girl that she was thinking exactly that. The blonde gulped, knowing that Chiharu had a point since she probably the better wrestler between them, and so Charlene let the girl dragged her to the mats so they could start doing some wrestling.

"W-wha...?" the blonde's face blushed as she heard Chiharu's teasing. "T-that w-won't happen...!" she denied.

There's no telling what would happen, though, Charlene knew that too well. Even if she didn't return the attention her opponents gave her in the ring, she was pretty much caught within the pleasure and put minimum efforts to stop them. Sure she could argue that she got distracted, but was that all? The blonde shook her head and stepped forward, attempting to lock hands with Chiharu and push the girl backwards.

"Hnngg...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Charlene was easy to manipulate. Chiharu was not exaggerating when she said that she could have easily had the European girl strapped into any one of these machines right now. The blonde was like a delicate little flower, wilting in the face of any sort of adversity. Chiharu didn’️t mind taking the lead, of course, and she would drag Charlene onto the mats so that the two of them could begin their little practice session.

“You just wait and see, Char-san,” Chiharu said, as she would crouch and throw her hands forward to lock them together with the blonde’️s. “This is going to be fun.”

She would start pushing when the other woman did, trying to hold her ground against the more experienced wrestler. While Charlene had to be tactically more proficient than she was, Chiharu reckoned that, in a test of strength against strength, she could probably hold her own. She worked out and was in very good physical condition. She kept her feet planted on the mats and tried to force her guest back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Charlene wasn't too surprised that the lockup was quite even, considering she wasn't physically strong to start with. After a bit more of pushing, the blonde decided to switch her tactic. It would be a bit risky, but that might give her a chance to strike down Chiharu if she succeeded.

Slowly pulling herself backwards, Charlene would attempt to swing them around in an attempt to disrupt the girl's balance and break the lockup, before she would charge and push Chiharu towards the mat. She probably could have gone closer and try grappling the girl, but Charlene had her shares of experiences when those kind of maneuvers backfired spectacularly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:25 am

The pushing was very even, with Charlene’️s experience countered by Chiharu’️s major edge in terms of confidence. She wouldn’️t push quite as hard as she might have, wanting to keep things even for the time being, intending to toy with Charlene for a little while until the blonde woman warmed to the idea of practicing some hentai holds—and maybe even going a little further than that.

Charlene surprised her by actually doing something to break the lockup and gain the advantage. The blonde, evidently, was not completely willing to simply be a ragdoll for the Japanese nymphomaniac. Chiharu was pulled forward, then, as her sparring partner twisted her body, Chiharu would be thrown down onto the mat with Charlene on top of her. Impressive. Very, very impressive work. Chiharu would have to see just how strong and just how smart Charlene was.

“Not bad…” she purred. She would bring her legs up, wrapping them around Charlene’️s waist and squeezing, trying to put Charlene in a body scissors.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Charlene managed to push Chiharu to the mat although she also ended landing on top of the girl. The last part wasn't in the plan, but it might be able to stun Chiharu a little even if the blonde was relatively light. Charlene tried to pull herself away as soon as possible, not wanting to get distracted by their closeness, but Chiharu obviously had a different idea.

"Ah!" she yelped as the anticipated scissors locked in before she could react.

Both her hands immediately reaching back to try untangling Chiharu's legs from her waists while she tried to get onto her knees. It wasn't as easy as she thought, however, and the blonde might left herself vulnerable in other areas since her attention was focused on her back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:58 am

Chiharu had been put at a disadvantage as her guest employed her wrestling knowledge, but the Japanese beauty managed to turn things in her favor rather quickly. She brought Charlene down with her, and, though the blonde did fall on top of her, it was better than being on her back while her sparring partner was on her feet. Chiharu would then quickly throw her legs upwards, wrapping them around Charlene’️s slim body and squeezing powerfully to keep the European wrestler in place.

Charlene managed to lean back and sit on her knees, but Chiharu would do her best to keep her legs snapped tight around Charlene’️s body so as to prevent the blonde from escaping. It wasn’️t easy to keep her legs locked around the other woman, especially when Charlene began to pull at them, but she would do her best. Knowing that it could only be a matter of time before Charlene managed to wiggle her way out of the scissor hold, Chiharu would smirk and reach up, trying to pull Charlene’️s head forward into a headlock.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next