Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "Rebelle" Billy Jean Tanner

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "Rebelle" Billy Jean Tanner - Page 7 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "Rebelle" Billy Jean Tanner

Post by HighFly Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:07 am

Alaina was hurting badly. She kicked the mat in pain as she grabbed her back and looked up at Billy Jean doing some sort of pose. The crowd was eating it up but Alaina couldn't help but feel a little bit of humiliation. Here she was in a Friction ring flat on her back and too weak to stop her opponent from taunting her and doing as she wished. Again. She wanted to win... needed to win but instead her old sparring partner put an end to that almost as soon as the match began.

Alaina was jolted back into reality as she felt herself get turned over on her stomach and a sharp pain shot from her ankle all the way through her leg. The ankle lock was a terrible hold... she felt the pain almost immediately and as the wrenching continued she grit her teeth and tried not to scream. She began to use her arms to drag the both of them towards the ropes. They appeared far away, oh so far away as they were smack in the center of the ring...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

"Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "Rebelle" Billy Jean Tanner - Page 7 Empty Re: "Amazon" Alaina Sanders vs. "Rebelle" Billy Jean Tanner

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:48 pm

The Rebelle would see that the Amazon was trying to hang on as the submission continued. This was already becoming an intense matchup and it looked like it was nearing the end. Neither girl wanted to let up until one becomes victorious over the other. It was hard to believe that these two would actually prove to be their own tough competitors and yet here they were.

As the cowgirl thought that, she would even feel that her opponent was trying to get to the ropes. So, Billy Jean would try to intensify the ankle lock a little further by twisting that foot and bending the toes with both hands. She then shouted, "I got you tied up now, varmint! Give yerself up!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:49 pm

Alaina tried crawling as she heard Billy Jean try to get her to tap. Alaina suddenly felt her ankle twist harder and her foot stretch painfully. The hold hurt like hell before but now it intensified as if a hot poker was stabbed into her ankle and foot. She closed her eyes and felt tears beginning to slowly stream down her cheeks.

"No way, not gonna....Arrrghh!" Alaina screamed as she held out as long as she could before her hand was tapping the mat. She thought for sure she was a better wrestler than before. She thought wrong. Here she was laying in the middle of the ring, defeated again. She rolled onto her back and covered her face in her hands. The black eye, bloody nose and tear streaked face added to her embarassment. At this point it wasn't a bruised ego, it was shattered confidence.

Alaina thought she worked hard before. On that account she was correct however she knew that she was seen as a jobber, and to change that perception she had a long road ahead of her as she began to roll toward the bottom rope to exit the ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:46 am

At first, Billy Jean was ecstatic as she released Alaina from the submission after hearing her tap out. In her very first match, she received her very first win! She would swing her hat around in the air in celebrating her victory, but when she turned around to see how Alaina was, she was shocked at the sight. The Amazon had received nothing but a black eye and bloody nose and she looked very upset over her loss. The cowgirl would think to herself, "Aww, no! What did I do?!

Not wanting to leave Alaina this way, Billy Jean quickly ran to her and tried to stop her from rolling out. "Alaina! Wait!" If she managed to do so, she would lower herself and say, "Alaina, you did really good today! I really liked our match today and you were a very tough opponent to fight with. I'm sorry if I got carried away at that last move, I didn't mean to hurt ya that much. Can I help you walk out?" She offered a hand of assistance to see if Alaina needs it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Alaina stopped rolling as Billy Jean spoke to her. At first she could barely hear her over the noise of the crowd, but she saw the worried expression on her face as well as the hand that was being offered.

"Hey... you beat me fair and square and sometimes you have to be rough in a match. Injuries come with the territory, you aren't the first person to mess me up." Alaina said as she accepted Billy Jeans help, getting back to her feet. Her ankle was still hurting but Alaina was confident that there weren't any sort of serious injuries. "I just have a lot of work to do in order to get to where I want to be, thats all." As Alaina was helped up she realized she probably looked even weaker for accepting the aid. However at this point she didn't care. A helping hand is a helping hand after all. "I'll be ok to make it back on my own. Take in the cheers, you got yourself a well deserved win." Alaina said as she climbed through the ropes and hopped down to the floor, landing on her good ankle.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:32 am

Billy Jean helped to get Alaina back up on her feet to ensure that she's alright. But she was quite surprised when the Amazon was telling her that she was okay with the loss and that the cowgirl won fair and square. When Alaina mentioned that she had a lot of work to do to get where she wanted to be, Billy Jean would smile and reply, "Well, I know you can do it and you'll beat me someday. And if ever you need any help, just let little ol' me know. Who knows? We might be tag team partners one day."

Billy Jean then waved goodbye to Alaina as the Amazon was making her way out of the ring and say, "Thanks again, partner! See ya soon!" Afterwards, she would once again take in the cheers that proved that this little cowgirl can run with the big dogs. "YEEEEHAAAAWWW!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7