Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talia's Unusual Office Visit

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Talia's Unusual Office Visit - Page 2 Empty Re: Talia's Unusual Office Visit

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:21 am

As the two made their way towards the medical records office, Charlie noticed the slight change in Talia's look as she asked about California.

"Heh, yeah. I grew up in San Diego and was in that area up until a few months ago. I started wrestling right out of highschool in, heh..... 2005. I still go by the same dumb nickname here. 'Gnarly' Charlie. I was a quite kid who never partied, so jerks at school called me that as a sort of ironic, derogatory nickname." Charlie said with a shrug. He didn't even bother to mention the name of his promotion.... it changed almost once a year so people who heard of it always remembered it by a different name.

Little Charlie wimpered a bit and looked up at Charlie. "Oh yeah, you are right big guy. The first time I wrestled to get on the roster way back then I picked up this guy from a shelter on the way home. He's been my buddy ever since, even if he's an old man at the ripe old age of 11."

Last edited by 12579 on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:28 am

Talia tilted her head. "Gnarly Charlie?" An image suddenly popped into her head. One from a long time before. "I...I think I actually saw you perform once." The redhead then nodded. "I'm pretty sure I did! I'm from San Diego too, I went to some thing with my brother waaaaay back then. That's so neat actually. I can't remember the last time I saw someone here actually from home. Well, apart from her sister.

"So like, are you itching to get back into the ring? It must have been such a bummer to get derailed like that after such a great opportunity popped up." As if being rudely interrupted, Talia realized they had arrived at the medical records office. She bit her lip and looked to the man. "I guess we're here..."

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:31 am

"Really? You did?" Charlie asked as his face lit up. He never thought he had any fans here, save for Alaina and his dog. "I hope I was able to put on a good show for ya! I never thought I had any actual fans or anything over here!"

As Talia changed topics, Charlie had trouble hiding his enthusiasm. Someone like her saw him! She also seemed impressed to boot! This didn't happen every day, not by a longshot. "I'm looking forward to it. I have some rust to shake off and rehab to finish but I'll be back in there as soon as possible!"

As Talia pointed out that they arrived, his enthusiasm slipped away in seconds. She probably had to get back to work, and it would be a while before he had to drop off any updates. "Hey, thanks for showing me around today I really appreciate it." Charlie said as he opened the door to head inside, with Little Charlie in tow. He wanted to say more, hell he wanted to see if she had any dinner plans. She seemed smart, looked athletic and was gorgeous for sure. However, women like that never wanted anything to do with Charlie before, so why would anything be different now?

"Ah, ya know, hopefully we bump into each other again sometime? Seeing you here would be the highlight of dropping off medical paperwork for sure." Charlie added somewhat awkwardly due to nerves before beginning to make his way through the door to the medical office, looking back at Talia with a smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 pm

Talia nodded and smiled. "Yea I look forward to when you make your debut. And it's been my pleasure Charlie." She smiled and opened the door for him. It was refreshing to meet someone new who wasn't tied to anyone she knew. He didn't instantly hate her. That was nice. He smiled to her and then suddenly she realized she may never see him again. Maybe it was because he was from San Diego. Or maybe it was his innocent, boyish charm that reminded him of a certain someone. Cassie had convinced her good things happened if she just tried to be nice and she discounted the advice. It never seemed to work in the past.

Maybe it was because she was never nice to the right people.

"Hey..." the redhead started but choked up slightly. She coughed to clear her throat and scratched the back of her head. "Did you want to get lunch sometime...or something?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:42 pm

"Ah, I...." Charlie began to stutter as he tried to speak. He was blushing at this point and struggling to simply say "yes."

Thankfully for him, he brought his little buddy along. Little Charlie barked quietly and looked up at Charlie with his dark eyes. Charlie quickly glanced down and regained his composure. Slightly.

"That'd be awesome, I'd love to!" Charlie finally said coherently. "Ah, here's my number so you can call me when you are free. I mean unless you want to set up a time and day now? Whatever time works for you is fine for me since I don't do a whole lot these days." Charlie said as he gently pat his knee.

"You are rambling again doofus..."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:59 am

Talia's smile widened. He actually said yes! She wasn't sure about when she could get lunch. She hadn't planned that far ahead. "I'll text or call you...you know when...when I know when I'll have time." She then suddenly realized just how late she was to get back to work. "Ohmgawd," she screeched and started backing away. "I'm late. It was so nice to meet you Charlie! I'll call you okay?" She called to him as she power walked down the hallway. She waved once before rounding around the corner and out of sight.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:39 am

"Cool, I look forward to hearing from ya!" Charlie said as he grinned happily. He couldn't believe it, so far today turned out to be the best day he's had since arriving in Japan!

"Crap, sorry if I made ya late but I'll see ya around!" Charlie yelled to Talia as she quickly made her way back to work. He made sure to wave and smile as she left.

"Ya see that big guy? That was smooth right there." Charlie joked to his dog. Little Charlie seemingly shook his head back and forth before moving into the medical office. "Crap you are right, I forgot all about these damn files I had to drop off." Charlie said as he walked into the office and closed the door behind him and his small companion.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content