Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Trip To The Office

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Trip To The Office Empty A Trip To The Office

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:27 am

This was a bit unusual, Alaina had changed after a match and was now in her usual clothing. Jeans, sneakers, as well as a pink and white softball shirt. She had her gym bag over her shoulder as she made her way to the car, her destination different than she expected. Her opponent was a doctor, and Alaina was on her way to get checked out by a woman she had just defeated in the ring. AFW really was a crazy place...

Alaina drove for a while, and soon reached the address on the card. She was just about on time for the scheduled meeting, leaving most of her things in the car as she stepped out, stretching as she did so. "Ugh... I love wrestling but damn these matches are harder to shake off. I don't even want to think about turning 30 and still doing this.." She said to herself as she walked up to the front door, heading inside. Alaina was looking forward to this, and was happy to see someone in Friction who had other plans, a way to balance themselves. Alaina felt like she could learn from that.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Trip To The Office Empty Re: A Trip To The Office

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:08 pm

After the end of her match with Alaina Sanders, Eirina drove back to her clinic, took a quick shower and put on the appropriate garb for the job. She had promised Alaina to give her a free check-up, and she would make sure to give her the best damn service she could think of. Waiting inside the Makishima Private Clinic, she would welcome Alaina.

"Hello! Welcome to Makishima Private Clinic!" Eirina told Alaina. Unlike before, she had cleaned up and wore a clean labcoat and had her long hair tied into a prim bun. She also wore a pair of glasses to match with her attire. Underneath the coat was the normal office attire which consisted of dress shirt and black, thigh-high skirt. Simply put, Eirina looked so professional in her doctor getup compared to her sexy, revealing wrestling attire. "I usually don't open my clinic after six, but for you, I'm willing to make an exception."

She turned around and gestured Alaina to follow her. "Now, follow me. Let's have that ankle checked," she told Alaina as she headed into her office. The office was also the examination room where she would do the check up. "Sit down here," she said to Alaina as she gestured at a chair placed near her office desk. "And oh, please take off your shoe while you're at it..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:32 pm

Alaina looked around and whistled. This was quite the setup. Alaina smiled and thanked Eirina for seeing her, following her to the back. Alaina sat down and complied with Eirina's orders. She was also thankful she used some foot powder after that match. Stinky feet did not do anyone any good.

"Thanks again for seeing me. It really feels fine but it's better to be safe than sorry." Alaina said before pausing. She had a burning question on her mind, one even more in the forefront of her mind after seeing the office. "I am sorry for prying, but with this setup and gig why do you wrestle?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:01 pm

Eirina would perform the check-up on Alaina's ankle. She would give her foot a slight jerk, asking her whether it hurt or not. From what she could tell, there should be no lasting injury, and even if they were to use the x-ray, she knew that Alaina was clear to fight in the ring.

On the table, there was a picture of her wearing a labcoat alongside a blond man, and she would glance at the picture, longing clearly apparent in her eyes before she focused back on her patient.

"Oh, don't apologize for that, dear. You're not prying or anything," Eirina laughed it off. "Well, it's because I love wrestling. I probably studied for many years to be a doctor, but wrestling is my one true passion," she winked at Alaina. "Like I said before, I've been wrestling since I was eighteen. I wrestled for a year before I decided to go to Germany to further my study in medicine. When I returned back to Japan, I opened this private clinic, which left me with a lot of times to spare. So, I decided to get into wrestling again, and the rest is history..."

Then, she shrugged. "And it's not like it's wrong for me to wrestle, right? I just happen to have a day job as a doctor, that's all. It's not all that different compared to other part-timers, right?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:23 pm

Alaina sat there letting Eirina do her thing and her ankle checked out, good to go. She nodded as Eirina spoke and listened intently. " It isn't wrong at all.
I used to be a nurse in San Diego. I loved wrestling and competing as a kid, but became a nurse because my dad was sick. In the end I felt like I was a better wrestler than nurse. I felt like I could do more for him by sending money back home."
Alaina said with a sigh.

"There is also nothing at all wrong with wrestling on the side. If anyone says otherwise they are a fool. Me being me, I need to be the best woman in the ring in each match. I need to be the best female wrestler on the planet, even if I have fallen short of that goal by a lot. It is just how I am so I give everything to the wrestling profession alone."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Eirina listened intently to Alaina, nodding several times at some points. "I see..." She gave the other woman a wistful smile. "You are such an aspiring person, Alaina. Always striving to be the best, always wanting to challenge yourself..." she sighed. "There's no wonder you got me beaten earlier." Eirina's tone was humble. "Compared to you, I'm not really that good..."

Removing her glasses, Eirina went back to her desk and set those spectacles down. "You see... before I joined AFW, I wrestled to give myself some sort of satisfaction, an escapism of sorts..." She looked at the picture of herself and the blond man on the desk. "I don't care much to be the best of the best. As long as I have a good time and make a good damn show for everyone, it's all good. But, I see many people in AFW fight striving for their goals, for their aspirations..." she closed her eyes as she brought a hand to her chest. "It makes me ask myself... 'What am I doing here? Am I doing something wrong?'"

Then, she gave Alaina an apologetic smile. "Haha, sorry that you have to hear my rambling. I dunno why I suddenly decide to heap my issues on you..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 pm

Alaina kept eye contact, listening and nodding. She could tell Eirina had something on her mind, and this pretty much verified it. "I hear you. Listen, for someone who is a doctor and only wrestles part time you have amazing talent, a solid technical base foundation,
Great physique and impressive ring sense. You pushed me hard in that match, and if you wrestled full time you would be a terror in the ring."
Alaina said candidly.

Alaina meant every word of what she said. "If you think wrestling was a mistake you are crazy. Just keep at it and believe in yourself." Alaina said as she noticed Eirina looking at the man in the picture. Alaina looked at the picture and then looked at Eirina without saying a word.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:54 am

Eirina chuckled upon hearing Alaina's words of encouragement. "You flatter me, Alaina. Well, I suppose you do have your points," she said. "Well, I don't regret going into the squared circle, because the only time when I truly feel alive is when I'm in the ring," she looked into the palm, recalling the feeling that she had upon learning of her passion in wrestling. "Helping others and practice medicine is good and all, but to prove myself in the ring... I suppose that's why I got myself invested in wrestling in the first place..." She sighed. "Well, maybe someday I'll get into wrestling full time, but that's another thing to think of in the future..."

Then, Eirina noticed that Alaina saw the picture on the desk. Sighing again, she took the picture and held it in her hand. "This is the picture of me and my ex-husband, back then when we're still in Germany. We're married when we're in housemanship after we're done with our study." She looked at the picture nostalgically, as if recalling some good times. "Well, things happened and we went our separate ways, and I returned to Japan soon after that. We still contact each other, though, but things won't be the same for us now..." Her eyes looked forlorn before she immediately shook off the sad look as she regarded Alaina curiously.

"Putting that matter aside, you got a boyfriend, Alaina? Or a girlfriend?" Eirina asked, grinning warmly at the other woman.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 am

Alaina felt her own eyes welling up as Eirina told her story Alaina could feel her won eyes start to water. She moved her hand over her face and as Eirina's expression turned back to normal, so did Alaina's. She did tell herself that Eirina planning to wrestle full time was a good thing and Alaina was eager to see that happen given her already impressive skills.

then Eirina brought up her boyfriend. Alaina laughed nervously as sat back. "yeah, I do have a boyfriend. Bryan Daniels. He wrestles in Tension so he lives a few hours away. I just... I dunno." Alaina said with a sigh. "I love him and I think he loves me but both of us get wrapped up in our careers. We don't see each other as much as we would like, so its sort of tough. I try to see him as much as I can, but I wonder if he is making the same effort sometimes."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm

"Wonderful~" Eirina was delighted to hear that from Alaina.

When Eirina listened to Alaina, she smiled warmly at the other woman. "Well, I suppose that as someone who once was married woman, I can give you an advice or two," she said. "The most important thing in relationship is trust between the individuals..."  She glanced at the picture of her ex-husband. "We women are jealous creatures, who have the tendency to overthink stuff and imagine things that aren't even there. So, for now, you have to trust your boyfriend and believe in him. We don't even know whether he's making the same effort as you or not, but unless there is an evidence to state otherwise, you need to have faith in him..."

Then, she let out a bitter chuckle as she glanced at her ex-husband's picture again. "Then again, I should've listened to my own advice. The reason why we were separated was because I didn't have faith in him, and things went out of control after that..." Eirina then gave Alaina a melancholic look. "You probably won't believe what I did to him..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next