by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 12:43 pm

» Canon characters and pics checker
by M.J.Caboose14 Today at 12:42 pm

» [Standard] Karina Northman vs Himiko Maeda
by Cirno Today at 12:00 pm

» Roxy Ashworthy Vs. Raiye Amikura - Conquest Match
by Cirno Today at 11:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Harrier, Kelsea, Lobo, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, Underdog21, USLMAN

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Soft reboot

Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:45 am by Kelsea

Hi all,
Haven't really been all that active lately, but I'm looking to test the waters and slowly ease myself back into posting duty. So if you are interested in having a match please PM me...

I'm only going to be take on one or two matches to start off with and unfortunately have to be quite picky about the characters I choose to play and who they face (to ensure my interest sticks with the RP), so sorry in advanced and please don't feel too discouraged if your match request is

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Back to rp :]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm by 321Shazam

I know it's been awhile but I'm back into the swing of things. I'd love to get some sexy and fun matches with you guys oh ba gawd! Please pm me here or in the discord if you have an idea for matches

Comments: 5

LF matches or rps

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am by kiranar

I have several characters on most rosters except tension, but I am not against some of my characters taking opponents from there. Celeste the Carpathian Impaler, The Emerald Moons are my friction wrestlers Kirana is a character I made based off of Monster Hunter series along with my Xeltron from the starwars universe. Message me if any of the characters seems interesting.

Comments: 0

Hot sparring with a veteran (for Maxy)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hot sparring with a veteran (for Maxy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot sparring with a veteran (for Maxy)

Post by wrestleryu on Sat May 17, 2014 5:09 pm

Nico went blushing a bit at Kelly's answer. Maybe she didn't consider him good enough for a spar after all... and she was probably right. Anyway, it was not like he would feel disheartened just because of that.

"Oh... something specific? Well, actually my biggest concern in the ring is: submission holds. I often get caught into them and then I don't have the skills to easily escape, nor the built to escape by raw force. And....it is the most demoralizing thing, to be a prisoner in a girl's clutches you know...", the Italian boy would admit.

"In any case

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hot sparring with a veteran (for Maxy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hot sparring with a veteran (for Maxy)

Post by Maxy on Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 pm

"Oh? Any ones in particular giving you the most problems?" she asks him. "Almost every hold has a way out of it. Either by reversing it cleaning or doing something sneaky to get the opponent to break it by force. The only one I can think of that would be impossible to get out on your own is if your opponent is on the outside of the ring, you on the inside and has you in a figure four around the ring post. Albeit it's an illegal move because of ring positioning but you get the point." She tells him, as well as "Mostly it will come down to ring positioning."

Maxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum