Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Mild Misunderstanding (For Maxy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Mild Misunderstanding (For Maxy) Empty A Mild Misunderstanding (For Maxy)

Post by HighFly Sat May 02, 2015 10:16 pm

It was a nice day at the beach and Alaina was able to relax for a change. It was a lighter training day and being a So-Cal gal she could hear the beach calling out to her. She laid on a towel in her pink bikini, having just finished rubbing in the last of her sunscreen.

There was hardly a cloud in the sky, and with her sunglasses she could check out a little bit of what was on the beach, and do so discreetly. Being single did have its advantages. When she was with Mamouru, she never really noticed any other guys. Now? She noticed them all right. She'd been on her own a couple months and honestly missed the companionship.

After relaxing and taking in some sun she noticed one guy who seemed to stick out a bit from the rest. He looked to be a couple years older than she was, but that was all right. He had sat down on a towel and was looking over a book, magazine, or something. Alaina figured that maybe he'd be fun to chat up? She got up and made her way over to him, adjusting her top just to make sure everything looked perfect as she finished the approach.

"Hey, great weather today huh? Its like impossible to not come out and enjoy it."

Way to go.. a polite, if slightly awkward conversation starter. Alaina had been off her game, and hoped that he would at least appreciate her tact... and bikini body.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

A Mild Misunderstanding (For Maxy) Empty Re: A Mild Misunderstanding (For Maxy)

Post by Maxy Sat May 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Wes caught up with his wife Kelly (aka Kei) on the last leg of her vacation. She wasn't with him at the current moment but wasn't too far away, still he was glad that his wife was able to take some extended time for herself. They were both training a new girl named Caroline Brookes until it came time for her to leave. Wes continued until he caught up with his wife, but they knew Caroline was in good hands back home.

"Hm? oh hey, yeah it is." Wes replied to the random person that happened to caught his attention, catching a slight glance at her. He then took another look at her, wondering if she was going to say something else as well. He didn't say anything nor have to give the girl a full look over, he could tell he was looking at someone attractive. Neither he or his wife didn't mind the process of simply looking at other people.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 03, 2015 12:03 am

Alaina smiled and twirled her hair a bit. "I'm Alaina Sanders, its nice to meet ya! I'm kinda surprised to see a handsome guy like you here all by yourself. Mind if I join you?" Alaina asked, tilting her head slightly as she looked into his eyes awaiting a response.

Maybe some nice conversation would reveal if he was a nice guy, or a headcase. Based on her experiences in AFW, you never knew what you got based on what you simply saw. Mamouru had her fooled, so she wanted to be sure a guy was worth her time before she decided if she would try to enjoy his company later on.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 am

"Same, name's Wes Maxwell. Sure, go ahead." He didn't have a problem with her, after all he wasn't sure how long his wife would be away for, plus he knew where the line was. Long as he didn't try to grope her or do anything else stupid like that he'd be fine.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 03, 2015 1:19 am

Alaina sat down, looking over at Wes. "Its nice to meet ya! We seem like strangers in Japan. I am originally from San Diego but came out here because of my job, what about you?" Alaina asked as she stretched back, showing off her figure a little bit but not horribly overtly.

She didn't know how he would react to her being a wrestler. Granted, her frame was much more muscular than most women so it probably wouldn't have shocked him had he found out. Still, that detail could wait. She moved a little bit behind him and began to give him a backrub. "You look sort of tense Wes, let me help you with that."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun May 03, 2015 2:29 am

"I'm from Canada. I came here to just take a break from things. What do you do?" Before he could get an answer out of her or answer her question he found her going behind him and rubbing his back. He sounded and looked a bit surprised by her suddenness but he didn't really object to it. "If it means anything one of the things I do back home is co-run a wrestling school."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun May 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Alaina began her backrub and moved close to his ear allowing her to speak softly. "I happen to be a wrestler, I am in AFW on the Friction roster." She said as she moved her hands around to his chest, gently massaging Wes.

"I dunno, but I guess because I've been in the business I find other wrestlers to be sorta sexy. Physically fit and they understand the headaches of the business I am in ya know?" She whispered quietly into his ear.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 04, 2015 1:58 am

He nods slowly after she spoke. He wondered a bit if he should tell her about his wife also does the same. He was about to say he does know some people on that roster, which he does in fact know some, but before he can say anything he hears another female voice, but with a tone of at least slight annoyance "'scuse me, what the fuck are you doing?" followed by a shadow that is not caused by a cloud. The source of the voice has a ¬_¬ facial expression on her face. If Alaina just simply turned around to look at her, the woman would have her hands on her hips and be tapping her foot, looking a bit displeased with what she sees.

If Alaina made any movement away from Wes, whether it be standing up or backing away to confront her. If it was just a simple stand up the woman would try to clothesline her suddenly back down. If it was more of a stepping back and up bit she'd just go for a tackle takedown. Either way if she moved or didn't move the woman would ask her what her intentions were with her husband.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon May 04, 2015 2:14 am

Alaina was confused, and initially didn't think the female was talking to her until she noticed the shadow standing behind her. She looked around, partially confused, and partially upset about someone talking to her in that manner!

"I came over to talk to this single guy who was sitting here all by himself. Who the fuck are you?" Alaina asked, still sitting. However, she did spin herself around and was ready to get up to her feet. "Wes do you know who she is?" Alaina asked, hoping a sensible voice might be able to provide answers.

She doubted the crazy looking angry bitch behind her would.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon May 04, 2015 2:37 am

"You could say that." He tells her with a somewhat tone of him knowing things just got very awkward. "I was about to tell you that, well since she's here, this is my wife." He turns her to her and tries to her that that things aren't what it looks like and Kei isn't sure about that as she asks Alaina "Then what was with the ear whispering and what looked like you about to give him a hand job hmmm?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next