Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 5 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Frisky clicked her tongue as she could see that this goddess definitely wasn't going to give in. She would look up and call upon Bella to join her. Bella would nod as she would go through the ropes and rush to Moon's legs. From there, the pink cat girl would grab them under her armpits and sit on her back. This would create a camel clutch and Boston crab combo.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 5 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by luna146 Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Moon screamed in pain as she was double teamed the only relief she had was that she was still clothed.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:41 pm

As Bella kept up her hold in the Boston crab, she would say to Moon, "Come on, girl, you better take Frisky's advice. As far as I can see, you probably won't last much longer here and the other girls aren't going to wait for long either. You keep them waiting, they're all going to get their claws out and jump on you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:33 am

Moon cried out in pain as she was double teamed with no way to fight back. The cats have her right where they would want her. Tears ran down her face as she remembered the humiliating fight weeks ago

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:26 am

Bella and Frisky can see that Moon was struggling, but not wanting to give up just yet. Bella motioned for Giddy to come up and the red-headed cat girl followed. She would step through the ropes and come over to Moon who was in great distress. Kneeling as she held up Moon's chin with her fingers, she would say, "So, Moony? Are you ready for more or surrender the round to the first two fighters."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:04 pm

"I will never surrender" she said groaning some more as her body wriggled and squirmed. She hoped that her clothes would stay in place.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:57 am

Giddy motioned for the first two cat girls to release Moon from the hold, but the red cat girl seemed to have something else in mind. "In that case, I think I should handle the next bit." She would then signal the two girls again before she herself went under the ring to get something.

Following Giddy, Frisky would start removing Moon's top while Bella pulled up on Moon's loincloth for a wedgie to keep her at bay. If Moon still had her rear end up when Giddy comes back, Giddy bring along a long thin wooden stick to spank her with.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:31 pm

"Gahh no what are you doing?" Moon asked as she felt her loin cloth being pulled up. The pain made her not notice that her top was being pulled off until it was to late as a topless wolfess was under the kitties now. "No! My top!"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 am

Giddy just clicked her tongue as she shook her head and said,"You really should have listened to us, goddess. Because now, we will do much worse to you." She would first nod to Frisky to keep that top before she nodded to Bella to keep Moon's rear end up in the air. When those two were done, Giddy would continue spanking Moon's butt with that long thin stick quite harshly.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:15 am

Moon cried out in pain as her butt was smacked over and over again. The kitties were dominating her so easily and she has yet to lay a finger on them.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next