Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:07 am

Frisky would show her index finger and shook it in saying, "Ahh...if we told you what we're going to do, it wouldn't be a surprise now wouldn't it?"

"Exactly!" agreed Giddy "We can't spoil anything until the rest of our friends arrive. They don't want to miss out on all the fun either."

Bella's ears then perked up as she heard some knockings at the door. "Ooh! Speaking of which..." The pink cat girl would hurry to the door and open it. She would find three new cat girls that came in to join the party. They all looked around to greet their friends.

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 Cute_Cat_Girl_by_yandere_Yuno.jpg
"Frisky! Girl, it's good to see you. I'm glad we can get arrive at such an occasion. It was so boring back at home just tangling with my ball of yarn."

"Good to see you too, Purrina. I'm sure we'll have a grand time with our guest of honor today."

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 Eentais_uncensored_hentai_wallpaper_1065309467.jpg
"Uhh, sorry I had to come out like this. I was having so much fun making a new coat for the springtime that I got myself tangled in the yarn again.

"Hey there, Tangleline. Don't worry about that, we'll get you out so you can join us."

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 _commission__celica_by_teralilac-d5pquw6.jpg
"Man, I really hope we got some music here. I wanna get some beats ringing in my ears so I can jam at this party!"

"Of course, Muffy. We'll have music, maybe some singing, and even Moony might sing too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by luna146 Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:22 pm

Moon saw that there were now 6 catgirls which now made her very nervous. What were they planning and what do they want with her. "Just tell me why you brought me here?" Moon demanded

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:38 am

"We told you, it's for a party!" Bella said to Moon looking quite annoyed herself. "Now, don't be disrespectful in front of our guests!"

Two more cat girls were coming through the door and one of them was reddish brown and quite like a firecracker. How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 1294557979las1.jpg
"He-Hey, girls! Woowoo! Clawdette here! Where's the guest of honor? I'm ready to show off my cat-like prowess to her!" She would make her hands like sharp claws and swipe in the air.

Tangeline would put her paws up and said, "Woah, woah, hang on! She's right over there and just be patient, you'll get your chance soon. And uhh, can you get me out of my predicament."

Next came in a small cat girl that looked very shy and was walking slowly into the room. How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 Anime_cat_girl_white.jpg
"Umm...hi, everyone."

Giddy rushed over to the small white cat girl and hugged her like a sister. "Mew! Oh, I knew you wouldn't miss out on this party."

Mew would shyly smile as she said, "Umm...thanks so much. I...I am excited to have fun, but I hope I can show the guest of honor how good of a cat I am..."

Purrina would pat on the young cat girl's shoulder and said, "Oh, darling, you'll be fine. Now, we need to wait for the leader to come forth so we can begin our festivities!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Moon struggled a bit trying to break free seeing more and more catgirls arrive and to her horror there were more expected. What were they planning? They were not telling her.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:20 pm

While the 7 cat girls were talking with each other and laughing in between, Mew would instead look over to see the Moon Goddess trying to break free. She would nervously walk to her like a cat, hoping to make a good impression on her. She would sit like a cat also in front of the Goddess as she slowly smiled, waved her little paw, and said, "Umm, hello. I'm Mew a-a-and I'm very happy to meet you, um, Miss. What's your name?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:08 am

The goddess continued to struggle. "Umm my name is Moon and is there any chance that you can untie me? I am very sore from these ropes. They are messing up my fur" she said

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:19 am

Mew would smile a little bigger as she said to Moon, "Nice to meet you, Moon. I hope you like my kitty-like antics. I'm doing my best to fit in with the rest of the girls." Looking at the ropes however, she would blush and turned her head away as she replied, "Well, I can do that, in fact they appointed me to do that. But we need to wait until the leader gets here so we can get the party going." Then, the other girls would be heard gasping in hearing the door open and then cheering as they greeted the one coming in. "Oh, that's her!"

The leader would come in with grace and style and always goes seductive in case there are any men watching. As soon as she saw Moon, she would smile that familiar smile and she would be seen as someone that the Goddess knew very, VERY well. In fact, she was actually the one who humiliated her to begin with. How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 2 1133394671_ittyperson.jpg

"Well, hello again, my dear old friend. Remember me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:51 am

Moons eyes go wide as she started to thrash around. "Let me go now!" she yelled angrily. "Do not make me get the other gods and goddess's here!" she threatened

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:04 am

"Oh, I don't think it'll be wise to ask them to come over," said Cougra with a smirk. "Given how well I handled you last time, I believe that they will be in MY favor now."

Frisksy would stand beside her and say, "Right on, Cougra! Show this dog who's boss!"

Bella jumped in and said, "Yeah, this goddess can't beat you!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:48 pm

Moon growled a bit "Oh please the two gods and the one other Goddess would whip you cats and put you in your place." she said struggling trying to get free but the ropes were too strong despite her strength.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next