Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:53 am

Purrina would join in as she said, "Is that so? If Cougra says that it's unwise, we shouldn't know why we should be scaredy cats."

Muffy would scratch her ears a little as she said, "I'd rather hear the sound of them being in your position rather than us, which is exactly going to happen if you mess with Cougra."

Clawdette licked at her own paw as she would say, ”You must be crazy if you think Cougra can be beaten so easily.”

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 3 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 am

Growls at the catgirls. "So why have you brought me here?" Moon asked "I thought the deal was done. You let me go after you captured me" she said

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 am

Giddy would jump up and down as she said to Moon, "Oh no, we can't let you go! The reason why we brought you here was because...well, because...we wanted to have fun with you!!"

Tangeline would finally get loose as she nodded her head and said, "Yup! After hearing about Cougra's fun and games with you, we wanted to have a little piece of that action! If you bring anyone else over, we'll do the same to them!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:08 am

"Grrr we will see my fellow gods and goddess will be here and they will defeat you all" she said squirming in her bonds. "So what will you do to me first?"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:16 am

Cougra would chuckle as she responded, "Well, we'll bring you over to our first location so we can begin our party. She would turn to Mew before adding, "Mew? Will you please unbound Moon's wrists and ankles? We need to make her crawl and you must lead her by that leash."

"Yes, Cougra," said she softly as she began to untie Moon's wrists and ankles before grabbing at the leash that was attached to Moon's collar. "Please follow along now."

As Cougra lead the girls, Mew would bring Moon along. The first room was across from their location and it was huge with a ring.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:18 am

Moon was led to the first first location. "So who will I be facing?" she asked grumbling about being forced to crawl on her hands on knees like a common dog.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:25 am

Once the girls all settled into the room with the ring in it, Frisky would step forward and say, "You'll face me first before you face the rest of the girls. Cougra however will be watching our progress and we DON'T want to disappoint her." She motioned to Bella to lock the door behind them before Mew can release Moon so she'll be free to fight. "We also heard you're good, so don't disappoint."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:28 am

Moon stood up and grinned "I am going to make sure you have no dignity left after I am done. Maybe I can shave you of your fur" she laughed and charged for the catgirl

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:31 am

Frisky smirked as she said, "Well, guess what, Moon! I don't get shaved easily, you watch!" She too would charge forward to get even with the Goddess. She would pull back her fist and attempted to throw a haymaker punch to put the female wolf on the ground.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:33 am

Moon was surprised by the punch as she landed on her back. "Ompphh" she cried as the world spun. A groan came from her as she was stunned for several moments

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next