Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Iron Soldier, k0hryuu, Lobo, mnpinner, Ragdoll_Jobbers, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on 09/10/16, 11:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

19/01/17, 09:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

17/01/17, 12:53 am by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

15/01/17, 06:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146)

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 on 04/09/13, 10:52 am

Cougra had won her recent match against the Moon Goddess, where the cat had ruled while the dog heeled before her. Now the Goddess was unconscious and Cougra would bring her to her room to rest and relax for the night. She would tuck the wolf in her own bed and wanted her to sleep peacefully...sort of.

When morning came and Moon woke up, the Goddess would find herself tied up, both hands and ankles bound in ropes. Plus, she was gagged.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146)

Post by luna146 on 04/09/13, 08:09 pm

Moon woke up confused on where she was. She tried to move her arms and legs but they were tied. She also tried to call for help but her mouth was gagged. She saw that she was still naked.

luna146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on 05/09/13, 12:39 am

Cougra would soon hear Moon's muffled cries and smiled as she prepared to show herself. She wore mainly a black jacket with a hood, a black skirt, black boots, and a white face mask to conceal her identity. She would slowly walk to where Moon was sleeping and opened the door. She would smile in wanting to make the Goddess afraid.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 on 05/09/13, 06:16 pm

Moon struggled more seeing Cougra fully clothed and in charge. A whimper was heard from the former Goddess as she looked at the feline in fear.

luna146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on 05/09/13, 08:16 pm

Cougra walked over to where Moon was and remained silent to reveal herself later on. She would go to the side and slowly removed the covers to reveal Moon's naked body. Slowly, she would use one hand to first stroke the Goddess's hair and caress her cheek before trailing her fingers down to the left breast to rub and massage it.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 on 05/09/13, 08:45 pm

Moon shivered a bit feeling vulnerable. Soon she felt her breast being rubbed. A small moan came from her as more whimpers were heard. Any more massaging and milk would start to leak out.

luna146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on 05/09/13, 08:52 pm

Cougra would then move to the right breast and massaged it a little as well. Then her hands trailed from Moon's hips, between her legs, and down those legs to her feet and toes. Now she felt ready to have her fun again.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 on 06/09/13, 08:14 pm

Moans and giggles came from the wolf as her body was touched. Moon was fearful wondering what this person was going to do to her. She shivered in fear now being a mere mortal.

luna146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on 06/09/13, 08:44 pm

Cougra would now talk in a silent low voice as she said, "Mmm, I gotta admit, you have a smoking hot body." She then took out a pocket knife (which was actually plastic though it looked real) and added, "I cannot wait to have my fun with you..." She would trail the cold side to feel the body again to make Moon afraid again.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 on 08/09/13, 08:21 am

Moon shivered in fear seeing the knife. Being a Goddess she would not fear such weapons but now that she was mortal she was fearful of such weapons. She whimpered through her gag.

luna146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top