Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 pm

"Oh, I already know that," said Cougra in an arrogant and uncaring tone. "And before I let you go, I just need to do this so you may remember me..." Slowly turning to the toes of the left foot, she licked her lips and smiled mischievously. She then opened her mouth wide...and instantly chomped down on those toes!

"MMMPH!!! RRRMPH!!" Cougra growled in her mouth as she began to bite down and chew those toes between her teeth, wanting to make Moon cry out more for mercy. Hearing the wolf's humiliation is just music to her ears.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Cat and the Wolf Aftermath (For Luna146)

Post by luna146 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:18 am

The wolf cried in humiliation just what the feline wanted. The fact that not only being defeated was bad but being taken home and the humiliation continued was worse and not to mention the temporary removal of her powers.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:24 am

The cat kept on biting and chewing those toes with glee as she chuckled in hearing the goddess crying in humiliation. But she wanted to make things even more interesting as she stopped for a moment and said, "Okay, Moon, I need you to do something for me. As I'm biting and chewing your cute little toes, I want you to cry out your tears, scream, and beg for Mommy to help you. You must continue doing so until I say stop. And once you're crying is up to my liking, all this humiliation will be over. Are we clear?"

Cougra didn't care what the answer was for it'll prompt her to get back into torturing Moon's toes through her biting and chewing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:54 am

She kept crying out as tears rolled down her cheeks. The poor wolf had nothing left to lose. "Whhaaa mommy! Please help me!" she cried although she does not have a mother

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:09 am

Cougra would chuckle evilly as she heard Moon screaming for her "Mommy" in the midst of the toe torture. She would even stuff all ten of Moon's toes in her mouth before biting on them hard and let them hang from her teeth. She would exclaim through muffles, "*MMPH!* You gotta do *RRGH!* better than that!"

Cougra just wants Moon to keep crying for her Mommy for a few more moments and if it's up to her liking, she'll let her go.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Moon kept crying as the once proud Goddess was almost reduced to a cry baby wanting her mommy. She was defeated in every way.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:24 pm

And after a few more minutes of agonizing toe torture, Cougra would release Moon from her hold and backed away. She would examine the damage and she would instantly see that the Goddess's toes were very red and had some teeth marks around each one. She would then walk up to the wolf and cup her cheeks up as she showed a mocking pouty face.

"Awww, did I hurt your poor wittle toes too much?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:17 am

The poor Wolfess continued to cry. Truly she was broken and beaten. She thought that there is no other way the feline could humiliate the goddess.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 am

"Aww, I'm sorry," says Cougra as she laid Moon flat on her back as she was still crying. "Here, I'll help make your piggies feel better." She would go to the Goddess's feet once more and started to kiss the toes of the left foot from the big toe to the pinky toe. She would do the same to the right toes before kissing back to the left big toe.

Perhaps Cougra's warm and loving kisses can make Moon's feet feel better?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:03 am

Moon started giggling through her cries as the kissing tickled her toes. She felt like she lost everything but the fur on her back. Her god like powers, her clothes, and her freedom for now were all gone. Even her dignity was taken away

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next