Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 am

"You got cocky there! Usually pride can lead to your downfall, especially for a goddess." Frisky would come over to Moon to grab at her hair and pull her up. Once she got her standing, she would throw the goddess to the ropes so she can bounce off. Frisky had another thing set for Moon and it won't be pretty.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 4 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:40 am

Moon cried out in pain as her hair was grabbed and was thrown into the ropes. Unable to stop herself she bounced off the ropes back to the catgirl

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 am

Once the goddess came back, Frisky would count to 3 before she was set to throw in her next move. Close enough, the green cat girl would grab her and then toss her up in the air to make her fall hard on the mat. "I won't make this round too long for we have to make good use of the time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:49 am

Moon hit the mat hard as the world spun again. Once again she was to dazed to fight back as her legs tried to move her to the ropes.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:57 am

Seeing how dazed Moon is, Frisky took the opportunity to make sure this goddess stays on the ground. To do so, she would rush and then try to sit on her back to hold her down. If this worked, Frisky would grab under Moon's chin and pull up for a camel clutch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Moon suddenly felt someone on her back. Before she could react she was put into a camel clutch. "GAHHH!!" she cried out in pain as her legs kicked unable to fight back

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:15 pm

Frisky would keep pulling up on Moon's chin in the camel clutch as she said, "I suggest you give it up now and get it over with." The other girls were cheering Frisky on as they were waiting for their turn to take on the goddess. If anyone else interviews, they too will get it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:04 pm

"Gahhh! I will not surrender. No matter how many of you take me on!" she yelled groaning in pain and feeling humiliated

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:40 am

Frisky kept up the came clutch as she said, "You better do it now or else I'll have to call on another kitty to come up with me and put you down." For her own enjoyment, Frisky would also grab at Moon's hair and pull it up as hard as she could to feel it. "Hmph, and it seems that you focused more on your looks than your strength in this league."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Moon cried out in pain as the kitty continued to cause her pain. "Let go of me!" she cried out kicking her legs

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next