Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 7 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Mew seemed to smile as she thought that massaging Moon's breasts was fun. But somehow Moon wasn't enjoying it. "Why? Cougra told me that a soft and gentle massage can make the breasts feel better and possibly let out some milk in the process. And you know me! I LOVE milk!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146) - Page 7 Empty Re: How to Slave a Goddess (for Luna146)

Post by luna146 Wed May 21, 2014 5:47 am

Some milk dribbled out from her breasts. "Oh no! Not my milk!" she cried as she squirmed around helplessly

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 21, 2014 10:27 am

When Mew saw the milk start to drip from Moon's breasts, she licked her lips in seeing how creamy it looked and it couldn't wait to drink. But then she looked to Cougra first for approval, which she would nod and say, "This is your chance, Mew. Show the goddess you are not a little girl anymore and that you can take on the big dogs like her!"

Mew would nod before licking off the dripping milk. Once that's done, she would go to the left breast and flicked that nipple with her tongue before suckling on it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Wed May 21, 2014 4:24 pm

"Oh no! Please not that!" she cried as milk flowed from her breast into Mew's mouth. "Please don't take my milk"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 am

New would start drinking that milk and it tasted so delicious and creamy. She would take a few moments on that nipple before switching to the other one. *Gulp, gulp, gulp* she went before saying, "Why shouldn't I take your milk? Obviously a girl with too much milk in her breasts makes it harder for her to move about and it often makes the breasts heavier. I'm helping to relieve you, Moon, so why are you acting like this?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Thu May 22, 2014 3:45 pm

"Draining me of my milk makes you stronger and it makes me much weaker" she said trying to push her opponent away hoping that she was not too weak yet.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 23, 2014 1:11 am

Mew would feel Moon pushing against her, but she wasn't really pushed quite as much when she discovered what the goddess means by her milk. "It does? Wow! I must drink some more! I want to be stronger and not the weakest of the group anymore!"

With that declaration, Mew would try to resist the pushing as she would also try to bring both of Moon's nipples together. If this worked, the littlest cat girl would open wide and enclose her lips over them both to start drinking that milk slowly and yet vigorously.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri May 23, 2014 3:49 pm

"Ahh" she moaned out while getting weaker and weaker "Please stop!" she said as her milk flowed as the Goddess cried out in humiliation

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 23, 2014 4:32 pm

Mew would shake her head in refusing to stop as she kept going. She would hold onto those two breasts tightly as she suckled on both nipples. The milk kept flowing in her mouth as she slowly felt herself getting stronger. Mew had found this surprising and exciting and she didn't want to stop drinking until every last drop was drank.

Mew would gulp down every mouthful of milk and she looked like she was enjoying herself.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri May 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Moon kept moaning as her strength was all but gone as the last of her milk was drank. Now Mew was thousands of times stronger than Moon who only had her loincloth left.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next