Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 10 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:58 am

Sayoko had to admit that watching Anubis recovering from her orgasm made her felt really hot. When her goddess snuggled together with her and laid her head on her breasts, the braided girl purred sweetly and cuddled her mistress too. Her breathing getting a bit faster and her cheeks blushed slightly as her excitement risen up.

Saori just rolled her eyes as Bastet still yapping about that little bite. For some reason she actually thought it's funny for the girl to make such a big deal over it, not to mention the angry looking Bastet seemed hotter... She shook her head and her eyes widened as she heard the last part of the girl's declaration, but couldn't react fast enough to defend herself.

"Uwaahh?!" the black haired girl yelped as she was tackled down, before feeling the teeth of her opponent dug onto her soft flesh. "Gyaahh...!!! W-what are you doing, you brutish bitch...!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Anubis didn’️t move for a minute or two. She just relaxed and enjoyed the softness of Sayoko’️s breast on her cheek, felt the gentle rise and fall of the Japanese girl’️s chest as she breathed, listened to the tiny tump tump tump of Sayoko’️s beating heart. Anubis was very comfortable, and she initially didn’️t want to get up. But she wanted to make Sayoko feel just as good as she did right now, and that desire motivated her to get up. She would get onto her knees, then slip her hands inside of the waist of Sayoko’️s panties, trying to pull the small strip of cloth down.

“Mmm…I think it’️s time…for my adorable pet to get her reward…” Anubis said, licking her lips as she smiled down at Sayoko.

“Gnrrrrr!” Bastet growled primitively, as she would bite down a little harder to punish Saori for being so unfair. She kept her mouth on the girl’️s breast for several more seconds, then, with a contemptuous snort, she would release it, rolling away from Saori and springing up to her feet. “Brutish? You did the exact same thing to me, bitch! Don’️t play innocent! You don’️t do it very well!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Sayoko's eyes sparkled instantly as she heard the word "reward" from Anubis' lips. She rolled onto her back to let the goddess strip away her loincloth while looking at the girl with a delighted puppy eyes. Even if her mistress barely did anything to her, the braided girl was already getting a little wet herself from sheer excitement.

"Yes yes~!" she exclaimed happily. "I am grateful, Anubis-sama~"

Back in the dungeon, Saori wailed as she felt Bastet bit her harder on the breast, before finally releasing her. She nursed her stinging mound for a bit before shifting to her knees, glaring at the goddess while covering her breasts with an arm.

"You are brutish! Barbaric! Savage!" she continued to yell at the girl while getting up to her feet. "All I did... uh.. was just a nibble! Nothing more!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:25 pm

“You are such a good little pet…I can’️t help but want to spoil you with attention, my sweet little thing,” Anubis replied, as she stripped the loincloth off of Sayoko to expose the Sailor’️s inviting sex. She ran one hand across it gently, then let the hand travel further up, running it across her stomach and up to her breasts, groping them gently, then grabbing the girl’️s bra and removing it. At the same time, Anubis’️s other hand would squeeze Sayoko’️s thigh gently, as the Goddess leaned down to kiss her beautiful braided-haired friend.

While the two older girls were having a lovely time in the bedroom, the battle in the dungeon was only getting more and more heated. Bastet stuck out her tongue and blew a dismissive raspberry in Saori’️s direction as the Sailor tried to downplay her own bite. “Bullshit!” Bastet spat. “It was just a nibble, huh? Well…” She paused, hesitated for a second, then, in a flash, removed her own bra, letting her breasts free. A little patch of Saori’️s spit on one orb shone in the dim light. “This is what you want to nibble, huh? I can’️t say I blame you…they’️re so much better than yours…!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 am

"Oohh..." Sayoko moaned as she felt the hand of Anubis running from her womanhood all the way to her breasts before fondling them. "Yess..."

Soon enough she found herself stripped to her bare form, which only fair since the goddess was also naked. Sayoko purred into Anubis' mouth as she was kissed, her tongue flicking playfully at the girl's own, but still allowing her mistress to dominate her own for the most part. Her hands would caress the upper arm of Anubis, as well as the girl's back.

Inside the dungeon, Saori froze for a second as Bastet suddenly took off her top to reveal her breasts. Her cheeks blushed, but she'd be damned if she admit that she did want to nibble those luscious pair. Saori gulped and clenched her fist, before she abruptly took off her own top.

"N-nonsense!" she yelled. "Mine are sooo much better than yours! You were so jealous that you had to bite hard! Just admit it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:37 pm

“Yes…” Anubis purred, matching her pet’️s hushed, anticipatory tone. One hand remained on Sayoko’️s breast, groping and squeezing gently, while the other one would now slide over the Sailor’️s crotch, first brushing across it, then softly massaging it, and then, once Anubis thought her pet was ready, she would slide two fingers inside of the girl’️s sex, wiggling them back and forth very slowly.

Meanwhile, things in the dungeon were heating up, as Bastet stripped off her bra and showed off her clearly superior breasts. Saori, evidently, was not yet ready to admit her inferiority, however, because she would just as quickly remove her own bra and display her own breasts to Bastet. The Goddess blushed when she saw her foe’️s naked chest again, but she was not about to let this girl claim that those mediocre orbs were anything compared to hers!

“N-no way! Look at those ugly things! They’️re nothing compared to mine, and you know it!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:34 am

"Uhm..." Sayoko hummed softly as her womanhood was teased by Anubis, her body wiggling around a bit. "Ah...!" she moaned as the goddess fingers eventually slipped in.

Her mistress' slow, teasing fingering quickly sent shivers to the braided girl's body. She moaned and wiggled some more, her hands lightly gripping on Anubis' upper arms as her head rolled back. If she could, she would have impaled herself on the goddess' fingers to fuck the girl's hand!

"Oh Anubis-sama..."

Meanwhile, Saori felt her head getting hotter from her heated argument with Bastet, and not because she's looking at the girl's bare breasts. She walked towards the girl to bump her own pair against the goddess', wanting to emphasize her point that Bastet was just jealous with her tits.

"As if! You're so jealous that you can't admit the truth! Mine better than yours!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:19 am

The way Sayoko wiggled under her made Anubis feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She was so glad that she was able to make the Japanese woman feel so good, the same way that she had felt when Sayoko had made her cum. “Ooooh, you’️re such a good girl…” Anubis cooed, squeezing Sayoko’️s breast with her free hand. She would gradually begin to increase the speed of her fingering, wanting to reward Sayoko for being such a lovely pet.

Meanwhile, unsurprisingly, it seemed that Saori would not admit that Bastet’️s breasts were superior to her own. She even dared to bump Bastet’️s breasts, as if to challenge the Goddess! Bastet smirked. She would not let her rival have any misconceptions about which of them had the better bust. “You’️re delusional,” Bastet said, thrusting her chest forward to bump Saori’️s in retaliation. “Mine are obviously better. Now get those sad, ugly things away from me, before I decide to demolish them with these two wrecking balls right here!” She cupped her own breasts and pushed them up a little, trying to give Saori a sense of just how firm and perfect they were.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:48 am

Sayoko felt like she's melting from Anubis' touch as the girl squeezed her breasts and fingered her at the same time. She moaned louder as her arousal building up, her legs spread wider while her arms fell on her sides. It didn't take too long for the braided girl to be driven past the edge since she was already pretty excited from serving her goddesses.

"Ahh...!!!" Sayoko let out a cry of pleasure as she stiffened up and buck herself lightly a few times, her juices flowing out to coat the fingers of her mistress. "Oohhh..." purred the braided girl as she panted under Anubis.

Saori was unimpressed by Bastet's claim, to say the least, and she cupped her own breasts to meet the goddess' challenge, even bringing her face closer to the girl. Sad and ugly things? Who's being delusional here?

"Excuse me? The only thing going to get demolished here is your own sad pair of saggy tits!" Saori gritted her teeth as she pressed herself further against Bastet. "Why don't you prove me wrong if you're so sure of yourself, heh..." she smirked back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:59 pm

It only took a minute or two of fingering before Sayoko came, her cries echoing in the small bedroom chamber, her juices soaking Anubis’️s fingers. The Goddess giggled happily as her adorable pet came, and, when her hand was thoroughly coated, she would remove it from the girl’️s sex, bringing it up to her mouth to slowly, teasingly lick the juices from her fingers. “Mmmmm…” she moaned, as she licked the digits clean. “Now…I’️ve tasted your juices…and you’️ve tasted mine…so shall we see what they taste like…together?” she whispered, cupping Sayoko’️s cheeks and pressing her lips against her pet’️s, opening her mouth as they kissed and using her eyes to invite Sayoko to do the same.

Bastet’️s eyes narrowed a bit as Saori invited her to prove her claim that her breasts were better. Her smile only got wider, though. “Ooooh, Saori,” she said, bringing a hand up to pinch the Japanese girl’️s cheek. “Oh, stupid, stupid, stupid Saori. You and your floppy little titties are out of your depth. My sister and I practice titfighting all the time. If you really feel like getting humiliated, though…” Bastet would laugh and take a step back, putting some space in between them. “Here are the rules: hands behind your back. First one to submit, get knocked down, or get pushed up against the wall loses. Anything you want to add?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next