Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 6 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:14 am

Saori was washing her face inside the bathroom, before noticing how red her cheeks was as she looked at the mirror. T-this is ridiculous... she thought to herself. Get your act together already... The sailor sighed and wiped her face before going back to the wardrobe room where everyone else was. To her slight surprise, they're all picking their costumes. Anubis had chosen a luxurious lingerie set, while Sayoko... picked a set of white pieces of clothing that could barely pass as a bikini, only enough to cover her nipples and sex. Saori covered her nose, feeling like she could get nosebleed from just imagining her partner and Anubis "playing" together in their outfit. Was that a set of fake cat ears and tail on Sayoko's hand?

Her gaze turned to Bastet who was also picking her costume. A crown, and a glamorous looking golden bras... was she playing queen? Did that mean she got the slave role? Saori's face turned red instantly at the thought. She didn't want to be the slave! She didn't... well.. maybe if it's just for a little bit...

"Saori-chan?" Sayoko called as she noticed her partner had returned and seemingly lost in her own thought. "Come and pick your costume..."

"W-wha...?" she blurted. "Do I... Do I have to...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:47 am

It did not take long for Anubis to get her costume on. The several layers of loose-fitting cloth that constituted the gown draped over her body elegantly, her curves accentuated by the glittering gold-and-emerald necklace and the golden trim around her arms and the hem of the skirt. The movement of the gown occasionally gave a peek at the lingerie underneath, deliciously teasing the viewer. Anubis cinched a blue and gold sash around her waist, and then, with a deliriously happy grin in Sayoko’️s direction, she pranced out of the closet to go get her jackal ears, narrowly avoiding an accidental collision with Saori in the process.

“Whoa!” Anubis exclaimed, laughing and putting her hands on Saori’️s shoulders. “Sorry about that, my dear.” She would step out of the way and let Saori enter the closet keeping one eye on the younger Sailor to gauge her reaction. She chuckled when the black-haired beauty seemed totally taken off-guard.

“We’️re all picking out costumes,” Anubis explained, carrying her jackal ears back into the closet. “That’️s part of the fun. Go ahead and pick whichever one you want…there are still plenty left. You could be a goddess, or a queen, or a slave…”

While the older girls gently pushed Saori to make a decision, Bastet would pretend as if she wasn’️t paying attention, focusing on putting on her own costume—in addition to the red Deshret crown, she had a gold bra and a white cloth miniskirt, and a golden thong to wear beneath it. But she would keep one eye on Saori, curious to see what costume the younger Sailor was going to pick…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:55 am

"Uh..." Saori had to swallow her saliva seeing Anubis in her goddess outfit, even more stunning than her ring attire. "Oh, w-well, if all of you are doing it... I guess.." she sighed before reluctantly walking towards the dresser.

Sayoko just giggled softly, finding it amusing how Anubis could persuade her partner easily like that. The braided girl just fixed her attire in front of the mirror, although she didn't put on her ears and tail yet. She had a fun idea with them.

"O Anubis-sama..." she addressed the goddess with a soft smile. "Mind putting these on for me? Transform me... into your pet..." she said seductively, giggling, earning a scoff from Saori.

Give me a break.

The black haired sailor decided not to pay anymore attention to her partner, though. She should just let herself loose a little and have fun like everyone else. Her eyes looked at Bastet in her queen attire. Saori gulped, and gazed away. Sure the girl looked stunning, but that didn't mean she's going to be her slave! She quietly rummaged through the dresser... and decided on a sexy lingerie set that also came with some jewelries too. That's right, she's going to be another queen, challenging Bastet for authority! Who said that this kind of fun couldn't be a little competitive. Saori smirked to herself as she put on a bluish crown to complete her attire, before turning to Bastet, giving the girl a challenging look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 am

Anubis slid her own prosthetic ears into place, pressing down on them so that they would adhere securely to her head. She only just finished that task when Sayoko called her over. The Sailor’️s request elicited a big smile from the jackal-eared Goddess.

“I don’️t mind at all!” she replied, taking the cat ears and tail from Sayoko. She would slip the ears on first, securing them in place the same way she had done with her own ears.

Then came the tail. Anubis paused for a second and examined it, rolling the butt plug around in her palm. She looked from it to Sayoko’️s perfect round ass. Bringing the plug up to her mouth, Anubis would suck on it for a few seconds, covering it in saliva so that she could easily slide it into Sayoko’️s rear end. Once she had lubricated it enough, she would reach down and part Sayoko’️s butt cheeks. “Ready?” the Goddess asked. “Don’️t clench.” With that warning, she would slowly begin pushing the butt plug inside of Sayoko.

While the two older girls seemed to be having fun already, Bastet was just getting frazzled all over again. Even as she put the finishing touches on her costume, adorning herself with a stunning necklace and shiny bracelets on her wrists and ankles, she saw Saori putting on a queen’️s outfit of her own! Worse still, the crown she chose marked her not as an Egyptian queen, but as a Kushite, the ancient enemies of the Egyptians! The implication was obvious—Saori intended to conquer Bastet, just as the Kushites had tried to do to the ancient Egyptians after the fall of the New Kingdom.

Though the thought brought a blush to her cheeks, Bastet refused to let that come to pass. She spun to face Saori, meeting the other woman’️s challenging gaze. As their eyes met, Bastet would smirk, putting her hands on her hips and thrusting out her chest competitively. There would be war tonight, it seemed, and Bastet could not see it ending in anything other than in total defeat and sexual subjugation for either herself or Saori.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 am

Sayoko purred happily as Anubis put on the headdress with the ears on her head, and she watched as the girl sucked the plug with curiosity. She rarely did anal stuffs with Saori, so just imagining that tail attached to her rear already made her shudder a little. She held onto Anubis' shoulders as the girl part her ass, and nodded to the goddess to let her complete the transformation of the sailor.

"Ooohh..." she moaned as the plug slowly inserted into her rear hole, her butt couldn't help but to squirm a little uncomfortably.

Saori meanwhile was about to spark another fierce competition between her and Bastet, although she did hope that it wouldn't be as intense as it was in the ring. In her defense, she knew squat about Egyptian's history and only picked the crown that seemed to match with her outfit. Mirroring Bastet, Saori put her hands on her hips and stuck her chest out to bump her breasts against the girl's own, grinning confidently apart from the red shades on her cheeks.

"So it comes to this again, huh? I-I'll make sure to show you who's the real queen..." Saori declared while feeling the blood rushing to her cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:18 am

Anubis felt Sayoko squirming as the plug entered her rear end. The Goddess leaned forward a little and cooed softly in the Sailor’️s ear, trying to relax her and make her comfortable again, even as the plug worked its way inside of her.

“And…there,” Anubis whispered. The butt plug was completely inside of Sayoko’️s ass. Emerging from between her butt cheeks was a long, fluffy tail, which seemed to twitch and move with the Sailor’️s body just as the tail of a real cat would. Anubis blushed as she admired Sayoko’️s completed pet look.

Meanwhile, the renewed battle of wills between Saori and Bastet seemed to be heating up. The Egyptian girl gasped as her counterpart mirrored her, putting her hands on her hips and puffing out her chest so that their breasts bumped each other. She would grin just as confidently as Saori, however, as they stood there pressing their breasts against each other challengingly.

“It looks like it,” Bastet responded, still blushing a little, but otherwise the picture of smug confidence. “But…I’️m the one who’️ll be showing you who the real queen is. Name the contest, and I’️ll beat you…and make you into my pet, just like I said I would.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:30 am

Sayoko moaned as the tail was properly attached and she wiggled her rear happily now, before licking the cheek of Anubis. She hadn't pay attention to the renewed rivalry between her partner and Bastet, as her mind now only focused with some fun time with her mistress, the goddess Anubis.

"Nyaa~ Thank you, Anubis-sama~" Sayoko giggled happily as she hugged the girl.

Saori strengthened her resolve to face Bastet and inched herself closer to press her barely covered breasts onto the girl's own. It was just some bad luck that the contest between her and Bastet ended up as a draw earlier. This time, she's going to show the goddess that she's better than her.

"A sex fight just like before. The first one to admit the other as the real queen loses..." she hissed to Bastet. "...and becomes the pet for the rest of the night. Deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Anubis laughed and hugged Sayoko back. “You’️re welcome, my adorable little pet,” she said, holding the Japanese girl’️s body tightly to her own. “Now, what do you say you do me a little favor, huh? I was looking for something, and I was hoping that my loyal pet would be able to find it for me…”

Bastet would not back down when Saori pushed harder. She would thrust her own chest out further, trying to force the Sailor back. There was no way that she was going to lose to Saori and be her pet—no matter how tantalizing that prospect seemed. “Deal,” she agreed. She prodded Saori’️s shoulder with her finger. “We’️ll see how you hold up when it’️s just you and I, body to body, without any distractions…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:38 pm

"Oh?" Sayoko responded with glittery eyes as Anubis asked her for a favor. "What is it, goddess? Of course I'll do it..."

The braided girl tried to guess the thing Anubis wanted her to find. A toy? Perhaps a collar or something even kinkier? In any case she's going to do her job as the goddess' loyal pet willingly. Their fun time already started so it seemed.

"Hmmph, better than you, for sure," Saori replied confidently as she held her ground despite the shove from Bastet.

She returned the favor, trying to knock off the other girl with another chest bump. Sayoko and Anubis might be able to have a mutually happy relationship with each other, but for her and Bastet, this might be their only way, or so she thought. Whatever, she's definitely happy to show the short haired goddess how lucky she was to earn that draw earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 pm

“I was hoping to find,” Anubis began, gesturing with her hands illustratively as she spoke, “a nice golden collar and leash for my darling pet…perhaps one with hieroglyphics running along it. Something beautiful for my beautiful pet. Do you think you could find me something like that, Sayoko?”

As their breast pushing contest continued, Bastet held her ground, refusing to let Saori get the better of her for even a second. She wasn’️t really angry with the Sailor, like she had been in the ring…but she was annoyed by the Japanese girl’️s presumptuousness. If she wanted Saori as her pet, then she was going to get Saori as her pet, no matter what the Sailor did to try to stop her! The black-haired girl had gotten lucky earlier in the ring, and Bastet was about to prove to her just how lucky she had been to force a draw.

Bastet smiled again, radiating confidence. “Prove it,” she challenged, ready to do battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next