Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 117 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 12 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Sayoko moaned as Anubis began to mash their breasts together and she initially let the goddess pushed her back for a bit. She gradually would attempt to push herself forward, shaking her orbs left and right while licking her own lips. Sayoko had to admit that she kinda missed doing this after a while.

"Mmm~"

Meanwhile, Saori still trying to hold out despite being gradually overpowered by Bastet. Gritting her teeth, she glanced backwards in panic, seeing that the wall was closing in on her, and her cheeks blushed deeper. She couldn't lose like this! Not when she's going to become Bastet's pet for the rest of the night... although, that didn't seem too bad either...

"Uhh... N-no...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Anubis gained the advantage first, pushing Sayoko backwards a little as their breasts mashed together. That advantage was fleeting, however, as the Sailor would soon begin pushing back, shaking her chest from side to side. Anubis tried to keep pressing forward, but she soon had no choice but to beat a quick retreat, straightening back up and even leaning back a bit as Sayoko pushed hard against her.

“Mmmm…” Anubis purred. “You’️re good…but now take this…” The Goddess would lower her chest, then push upwards, gently uppercutting Sayoko’️s boobs and trying to make the Sailor fall back once again.

Slowly but surely, Bastet was backing Saori up towards the wall. The Goddess started to feel more and more confident. She had her opponent on the ropes. Now all she needed to do was finish her off. Bastet would stay the course, just pushing forward, hoping that she could finish off Saori before the Sailor pulled something out of her sleeve to turn the tables once again… “Grrr…just…lose!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Sayoko flashed Anubis a naughty grin as she pushed the goddess back. She wondered if the girl went easy like she did before, which seemed to be true as Anubis sent her counterattack, knocking the surprised Sayoko backwards.

"Ah!" she moaned. "I see that you're an expert at this!" she grinned.

Back in the dungeon, Saori was inches away from the walls behind her, which only made her thoughts mixed and thus distracting herself even more. She didn't really want to admit that Bastet was better, but being the girl's pet might be a fantastic experience in itself. D-damnit.. I can't lose... But it feels... so g-goodd!! thought Saori before she glared at Bastet and bucked hard against the girl in a desperate attempt to knock her off.

"No!" yelled the black haired girl before her own momentum made her stumbled backwards and hit the wall. "Ah!"

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Anubis chuckled as Sayoko complimented her and nodded. “My sister and I do this…nnnn…a lot! We have to keep our titfighting skills sharp for times like this!”

The Goddess would then look to press her advantage, throwing her body forward, mashing her breasts even harder against Sayoko’️s, putting all of her weight on the Sailor’️s bust as she tried to knock her over.

Meanwhile, in the dungeon, Bastet put all her effort into winning this titfight right here and right now. And, amazingly, she actually managed to force Saori back further and further and further…until she could push her back no more! Bastet was thrown to the side by Saori’️s last ditch attempt at saving herself, but when she saw the Sailor hit the wall, a big grin crossed the Goddess’️s face. “Ha! Y-you were too easy!” Bastet said, panting heavily. She straightened up and put her hands on her hips, puffing out her chest victoriously.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 pm

"Ohh..." Sayoko moaned again as she had to arch herself to prevent Anubis from knocking her down. "I-I can see that... uhmmm..."

She tried to push back from time to time, but let the goddess dominated their contest for the most part. The way Anubis mashed their breasts together made Sayoko thought that she could have melt under the girl. She would at least attempt to give Anubis a little challenge by her occasional push to keep things exciting for a while, though.

Saori panted and looked at the floor to hide her deeply blushing face. She lost! While being a pet to the goddess might not be too bad, in the end Bastet had the bragging rights. She gritted her teeth as she slowly looking at the girl, grumbling like a child while the goddess posed in front of her.

"H-hmmpph! I... I could have won it if I WANTED to!" she scoffed. "That's right! I thought that I'll let you win to humor you a little..." said Saori as she looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Every now and then Anubis would let up on her pushing, allow Sayoko a brief window during which to push her back. Anubis would just as quickly close that window, however, and push the Sailor right back to the brink of “defeat” with another playful push of her breasts. If the two of them were to have a true titfight, Anubis imagined that the struggle for dominance would be pretty even, as they were around the same height, same weight, and same breast size. Sayoko seemed to desperately want to lose and be babied, however, and Anubis was quite alright with that.

Bastet was more than alright with the results of the titfight between herself and Saori. She had won! And now the Sailor was her pet! Even when the Japanese girl started trying to claim that she had let Bastet win, it hardly bugged the Goddes. “Oh, yeah?” she scoffed, taking a few steps forward and getting really close to Saori. “Well, my girls are ready for a rematch whenever yours are. Isn’️t that right?” Grabbing her own breasts gently, Bastet would shove them into the slumped Saori’️s face. “That’️s right, my Goddess!” she said, in a high, squeaky voice representing her breasts as she rubbed them all over her foe’️s face, shoving the Japanese girl’️s nose and mouth deep into her cleavage. “We’️ll fight the loser and her losing tits again whenever she wants, as long as she’️s ready to lose!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:47 am

Sayoko was content with the idea being at Anubis' "mercy", and after a couple more minutes of their play fighting, she eventually flopped to the bed and panted slightly. She felt that in the future, she could probably have a more competitive tit fight with Anubis for fun.

"Wheee~" the braided girl sighed. "I'm no match for you, my goddess..." she giggled.

Saori now had to live with Bastet's bragging, but she tried to keep herself calm. She lost after all, intentional or not. The black haired girl watched as the goddess approached her, only to get her face buried between the cleavage of Bastet for the second time tonight!

"Mmmpphh!" she protested, squirming helplessly against the wall while her hands weakly tried to push Bastet away in reflect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:48 am

Anubis would keep on pressing, pushing, and mashing her breasts against Sayoko’️s until the Sailor gave in and dramatically flopped down onto her back. The Goddess gave her a funny, happy look. “It seems that I am, without a doubt, the superior woman…” Anubis observed wryly as she kneeled over her “fallen” friend. “Now, it’️s time for you to pay your penance, my sweet…”

Anubis would plop herself down at the side of the bed, her feet on the floor. She would look over her shoulder at Sayoko and pat her lap invitingly, waiting for the Sailor to come and sit there…

Meanwhile, down in the dungeon, Bastet was reaping the rewards of her victory over Saori. She rubbed her sweaty breasts all over the Sailor’️s face, smothering her, waiting until the Japanese girl was thoroughly exhausted before pulling back and letting her breathe freely again. “Well, now it’️s time for you to begin your training as my pet…and slave…” she said. She pointed a commanding finger at Saori. “Strip. Strip naked—and I mean completely naked. No jewelry or anything—those queen’️s vestments are too good for you.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:19 am

Sayoko obediently got up and crawl towards Anubis, eager to pay her respect to the goddess' breasts. She smiled while seating herself on her mistress' lap so she could start kissing Anubis' breasts again. Ah, she could feel herself about to drool at the thought of being babied by the goddess.

Meanwhile, Saori was having trouble breathing with Bastet keeping her breasts pressed against her face, her squirming gradually ceased by each passing seconds. When she was finally given the space to breath, the black haired girl slided down and sat on the floor, panting while half glaring at the goddess. Her cheeks blushed again as she heard the girl's command, and she begrudgingly began to strip herself until she's completely naked. Damn this girl, acting all high and mighty like that... although she had to admit the commanding Bastet looked hot as well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Anubis wrapped an arm around Sayoko as the Japanese girl sat down on her lap. The Goddess could hardly contain her delight, having such a sexy, adorable woman worshipping her. “You’️re a good girl,” Anubis said softly, rubbing Sayoko’️s upper arm with one hand. She would use the other hand to brush the Sailor’️s soft brown hair. “Now why don’️t you get a little taste of what Mama has for you, hmm?” She would push her chest upwards a little, offering Sayoko either one of her two hard nipples to suckle on.

“That’️s right! Everything off, you false queen, you!” Bastet demanded, as Saori began to strip herself. The Goddess smiled. She had all the power now, and she could force her rival to do anything she wanted—to humiliate herself or to serve Bastet, and the girl couldn’️t even complain! Bastet blushed a little when she thought about how much power she had over Saori right now. I can make her do anything…

“Alright, now…umm, get on your hands and knees!” Bastet ordered.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next