Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 7 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:46 am

"Sure!" Sayoko exclaimed in delight before she starting to search through the drawers for the requested toy.

There were all sort of golden toys there, but it wasn't that hard at all to spot a golden collars between them. The braided girl picked one and looked for its decorative to make sure she got the one that Anubis asked, before handing it to her mistress.

"Here, goddess~"

Saori just smirked at Bastet's challenge, knowing that she's going to prove it to the cheeky goddess sooner or later. As much as she wanted to jump at the girl, however, Saori still knew that they're not suppose to wreck the room with some reckless brawling. The large bed might be able to serve as their "ring", but the sailor felt that a bed wrestling match wouldn't really reflect the nature of their competition. Wait, wasn't there something like that... she thought, recalling what she saw on her way to the bathroom.

"Step outside," she said to Bastet while jerking her head. "There's a room called "dungeon" in this suite... That could serve as our arena... as well as your training place as a pet!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:38 pm

The collar and leash didn’️t seem to be too hard to find. The one that Sayoko handed over to her was almost exactly as she had described, even though she hadn’️t seen it before requesting it. This hotel was truly, truly impressive.

“Wonderful work, my darling,” Anubis said happily. She would slide the collar around Sayoko’️s neck and snap the two ends together, making sure that it fit snugly, but without choking the Japanese woman. Then, she would attach the leash to the metal hoop on the back of the collar. Once it was ready, Anubis gave the leash a little tug, wanting to make sure that it worked for Sayoko, as well.

Meanwhile, Bastet was ready to start the fight right then and there. But she knew that, if they really wanted to have another sexfight, they had to find an arena that was more appropriate. Saori’️s suggestion sounded perfect. A dungeon. “Fine. A dungeon’️s as good a place as any to kick your ass,” she agreed at once. She reached over into the nearest drawer and pulled out a black collar and leash set. “I’️ll need this for after I win.” The Goddess would then grab Saori by the wrist and head for the door, dragging the Sailor along with her. “Come on, then. Let’️s do this.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 am

"Hehe~" Sayoko giggled as Anubis praised her.

She purred as the goddess attached the collar and tugged the leash, feeling excited to play her part as the pet in private now. The braided girl glanced to her partner's direction to see Bastet taking her by the hand. Did they work out their differences already? Sayoko wasn't really aware of what happened between Saori and Bastet, but if they're getting along well now, that's great.

Saori's face blushed slightly as she saw Bastet took the collar and leash. She clicked her tongue and gazed away hearing what the girl said, however, thinking that the goddess must be delusional to make such claim, the same one she did before on the ring.

"I-I see you're picking your own collar..." she said before allowing the girl to drag her to the dungeon. "Yeah, let's..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 am

Sayoko seemed to be happy with the collar and leash. It didn’️t seem to be too tight, but it was tight enough that it fit snugly around the Sailor’️s neck, with no risk of falling off. It was perfect. “Sweet little kitty,” Anubis cooed, patting Sayoko on the head as she heard the Japanese girl purr. The Goddess didn’️t even notice her sister and Saori leave the closet. All of her attention was on Sayoko.

Leaving the lovey-dovey older girls behind, Bastet would drag Saori through the main room of the suite, past the bathroom to the door labelled “Dungeon.” She turned her eyes back to the rival queen, taking just a second to look her over again before entering the dungeon. “You talk a lot, Saori, but all I’️m hearing is ‘Woof woof woof!’️ It won’️t take long to turn you into a good little pet…” As she spoke, Bastet would open up the dungeon and step inside, pulling Saori in along with her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:26 am

Sayoko meowed cutely to Anubis and hugged the girl once again, nuzzling her cheek, giving it a few flicks of her tongue as well. Soon enough she slided herself down, on all four like a good kitty, groveling at her mistress feet happily. With Saori and Bastet went to have their fun, she could now focus her whole attention to Anubis.

Saori, meanwhile, decided to ignore Bastet's taunt and just went along with the girl to the dungeon, taking a few steps down after they passed the door. She's not going to waste her breath anymore since she could just beat the girl to submission pretty soon. Her cheeks warming up from the excitement. The dungeon was rather dimly lit, and compared to the main room it's a little colder. Their outfits didn't really help either, but Saori thought that this much cold should be nothing went both of them went at each other. It was pretty hot when they were in the ring after all.

The place was relatively empty, but there were a couple of stuffs like a holding rack, a wooden bed, and other restraining devices as well. There's a small prisoner cell too on their left. Just looking at those stuffs made Saori twitched slightly, but she tried to focus her attention to bring down Bastet... for now.

"Ready when you are," she hissed to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:16 pm

Anubis giggled as Sayoko licked at her. When the Sailor slid down to the floor and got on all four “paws,” the jackal-eared Goddess would put her hand on top of her pet’️s head, brushing her fingers through the silky, braided hair gently, already enjoying the master-pet relationship.

Meanwhile, Bastet would look around the dungeon. It was dark, and the air inside was a little cool. The few pieces of furniture inside were all made out of wood, and they didn’️t look very comfortable. Neither did the little prison cell off to the left. At least the place was clean. Bastet closed the door and locked it, and she and Saori were alone.

“I’️m ready,” Bastet said, stepping down into the center of the dungeon, keeping her eyes locked on Saori’️s. “Let’️s get this started.” She put her hands out in front of her, assuming a fighting stance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 pm

The only thing that Saori was concerned about was her outfit. This didn't look too comfortable to move around with. Well, to be fair, these weren't made with the purpose of cat fighting. Seeing Bastet all ready for action, however, made her focused her mind to the fight. Official or not, there's a lot on the stake for the loser tonight, and she definitely didn't want to be it. Or did she...? N-no! the black haired girl quickly denied her thought.

"Yaahh!" Saori cried the moment she sprung forward, ready to lock hands with Bastet to start their contest.

Meanwhile, Sayoko purred happily as Anubis ran her hair on her head. She rubbed her side to the girl's leg, ready to be taken away by the goddess to the place where they could have a lot of fun. She wasn't aware that her partner was currently having another round with Bastet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:11 am

Anubis enjoyed the sound that Sayoko made when she was patted on the head. The Sailor really took to the role of pet with a lot of enthusiasm! The way rubbed up against Anubis’️s leg, it was almost like she really was a pretty little cat. “You’️re so cute!” Anubis exclaimed happily. She took a step towards the door, tugging on the leash a little. “Come on, my pet, let’️s go to the bedroom now…”

Meanwhile, the second battle between Bastet and Saori was beginning in the dungeon. Though it was private, it was incredibly important. Whoever won this one would not only be the mistress to the other’️s pet for the rest of the night, but she would, in all likelihood, have a leg up in any future encounters the two of them had. Bastet knew that it had to be her. She needed to prove that she was better than Saori, and forget the idea of being the Sailor’️s pet…no matter how tempting that sounded at first blush.

“Yaaah!” Bastet yelled, as the two of them locked up. She threw her chest forward into Saori’️s, trying to push the Japanese girl backwards.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:20 am

"Yesshh~ Let's..." Sayoko cooed before she starting to crawl on her paws, following Anubis to the bedroom.

She kept herself close to her mistress for the whole short trip, her mind already drooling at the prospect of being the goddess' pet. Sayoko did noticed that Saori and Bastet wasn't in the bedroom, and there's a little noise going on from behind the dungeon's door. Those two jumped on the gun already? How nice.

Saori pushed hard on Bastet, giving it her all from the start. She already knew from first hand experience how dangerous the girl could be if she's given the chance. All she needed to do was to keep pressing and pressing, giving her opponent no quarter. If she's going to make Bastet her pet, then this was the only way!

"I'll beat you!" she declared boldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm

Anubis had finally noticed that Saori and Bastet were missing. As they walked out of the closet, she heard the muffled noises coming from the dungeon. They made her a little anxious, but, seeing that they didn’️t bother Sayoko, Anubis decided to assume the best, too. She smiled. I hope you’️re having a good time in there, Little Sister, she thought.

Anubis led Sayoko into the suite’️s big, luxurious master bedroom. They had gone all-out with the ancient Egyptian theme—hieroglyphics ran along the walls in neat black rows, ornate vases stood on tables in some corners of the room, and the bed had golden sheets with jewel-like sapphire and emerald pillows piled high at the headboard. It was the perfect place to have some fun with the gorgeous Sailor. Anubis would sit down on the bed and look down at her temporarily-quadrupedal companion. “Worship me,” Anubis commanded, lovingly, yet firmly, with a small smile.

Meanwhile, the pushing contest between Bastet and Saori was beginning to heat up. As the Sailor pushed harder and harder, Bastet would do the same, their breasts pressing and pancaking against each other as they struggled. “No, you won’️t!” Bastet replied. “I’️ll beat you!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next