Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 13 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Sayoko purred happily at Anubis' compliment and giggled at what the goddess said afterwards. While she didn't really need an invitation to suck on those hard nipples it's polite for a pet not to get excited by herself. The braided girl nodded and reached for the right bud of Anubis to suck in gently. She licked the areola and the nipple gently before suckling the girl's breast like a baby, before moving to the other to do the same.

Inside the dungeon, Saori just bit her lower lip to try ignoring Bastet's mocking as much as she could. In hindsight, it might be wiser for her not to accept the tit fight challenge, but who knew that Bastet really meant it when she said she did it a lot? Well, in any case she knew better now... Grumbling to herself, Saori dropped to her hands and knees, her head down because she want to avoid looking into Bastet's smug expression, and to hide her own embarrassment. What's going to happen to her now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:03 am

Anubis bit her lip, stifling a loud moan as her pet began to eagerly suckle on her tits. She pulled the Sailor a little closer with her one arm, while with the other hand she continued to brush the girl’️s hair, her fingers sliding across the silky braided tresses lovingly. “Mmm…what a good girl…that’️s it…you keep on sucking until you’️ve had your fill, sweetie…” she said, half seriously and half teasingly, with the soothing tones of an actual mother actually giving milk to her child.

Bastet smiled as she watched Saori get down on her hands and knees, just as she had been ordered to. The Goddess had to admit, her rival was a very gracious loser—the Japanese girl could have easily pitched a fit and stormed out of the dungeon when she lost the titfight, or at least refused to cooperate in some way. Instead, she was taking her punishment with at least a modicum of grace. That impressed Bastet…she obviously wouldn’️t tell Saori that, of course.

“Heh heh, what a good girl…” Bastet chuckled. She would grab the collar and leash, but she wouldn’️t put them on Saori just yet—instead, she would sit down on the girl’️s back, putting all of her weight on Saori as she used her for a stool. “This is going to be…a lot of fun,” she added, reaching one hand down to grope the girl’️s ass.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 am

"Mmm..." Sayoko mumbled into Anubis' breast as she suckled on it for a bit more.

Once she had her fill, the braided girl pulled away and rested her head between the goddess' mounds, purring sweetly. The motherly Anubis treating her like this was such a sweet and rare experience for her, so she made sure to enjoy it while it lasted.

Saori had a completely different night as she anxiously waited her fate, knowing that Bastet might not be so gentle like her partner. She gulped at the sight of the leash and collar, but instead of having to wear, it, the goddess decided to use Saori as her seat first!

"Gyaah?!" the black haired girl yelped, her hands and knees pressed against the dungeon's floor while her ass being groped, before she steadied herself, grumbling. "Ghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:12 am

“Oooh…oh, yes…” Anubis purred as her pet suckled hungrily. She would make no move to stop the Japanese girl, letting her continue for as long as she pleased before, after quite a long “feeding” session, Sayoko’️s lips released Anubis’️s teat, and the Sailor buried her face between Anubis’️s tan orbs. “Ah…so, baby girl…I take it you enjoyed that, yes?” she asked, hugging Sayoko tightly.

While Anubis was playing mother, Bastet was playing queen. She put all her weight on Saori’️s back and every now and then would wiggle her butt all over the Sailor’️s naked flesh, just to rub in her victory. She lifted the hand that she had affixed to Saori’️s ass, only to bring it back down hard, spanking the Sailor. She would quickly do that again, while resting her other hand on the top of Saori’️s head. “So…how are you enjoying being my slave so far?” Bastet asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:38 am

"Very much so, my goddess~" Sayoko replied gleefully as she looked at Anubis, wrapping her arms around the girl's waist.

She kissed the chest of her mistress to show her gratitude, and hugged Anubis a little tighter while resting her head again. Sayoko couldn't help but to wonder how Saori's doing with Bastet now. Hopefully her partner was also enjoying herself.

Saori grunted as Bastet pressed and rubber her butt on her back, gritting her teeth to endure her humiliation. It wasn't too bad, but it's not really that good either! The spank on her ass made her let out a loud yelp, almost made her lose her balance and she could only grumble some more as Bastet rested her hand on her head.

"Ughh... What do you think?!" she replied sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 am

“I’️m glad,” Anubis replied, smiling as Sayoko reciprocated her hug and gave her chest an appreciative kiss. She hugged the Sailor a little closer to her, and leaned down to give her lover for the night a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Bastet laughed at Saori’️s reply and gave the black-haired Sailor another hard spank. “Do you know what I think? I think that you actually are enjoying yourself, being dominated like this.” She would latch onto Saori’️s hair and pull the girl’️s head upwards so that she could look her in the eyes. She was still blushing a little, which was unbefitting a queen, and her eyes were more curious as to the truth of what she was about to ask than anything, but Bastet would not betray any of those more tender emotions with her words. “You see, a little birdy told me that you enjoyed being used…being the submissive…is that not true?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:33 am

Sayoko purred at the kiss on her forehead, and she cuddled Anubis tenderly, rubbing her head on the girl's cleavage happily. The braided girl would then shift herself upwards to meet the goddess' eyes with her own, smiling mischievously before pecking her mistress' lips.

"This pet suddenly feels the urge to be naughty~" she giggled before pushing Anubis lightly to pin the goddess on the bed breasts to breasts.

Saori let out another yelp as she was spanked again and half glared at Bastet as her head was yanked upwards. However, she almost froze when she heard the goddess' words. How did the girl guessed that? It didn't take her too long to realize when her mistress for the night hinted her about the snitch.

"W-wha...? Gh... Sayoko... you..." mumbled Saori with deep red cheeks before she averted her gaze from Bastet's. "I-I have no idea what you're talking about..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Anubis sighed contentedly and patted Sayoko on the head as the Sailor nuzzled against her chest. She let her whole body relax, sinking into the bed a little as the two of them snuggled close together. When Sayoko decided to be a little naughty and force Anubis down onto her back, the Goddess didn’️t even resist. She happily accepted the peck on her lips and looked up curiously into the Sailor’️s eyes, wondering what sort of naughty things she had in mind. “Mm…?”

Bastet would laugh and roll her eyes when Saori denied having any interest in being dominated. She didn’️t believe that for a second. “Of course you do,” the Goddess said, giving Saori’️s ass one more spank before getting up off of her and kneeling down on the cold floor. She turned to face Saori, grabbing her cheeks with both hands and pulling their faces close. “I promise, you are going to love being my slave. I have quite a few excellent ideas. And, maybe, if you aren’️t a mean little girl…then I won’️t be a mean mistress. Have you got that?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Sayoko smiled coyly at Anubis before she began to nibble on the girl's neck and moving her way up to lick the cheeks and lips of the goddess. Flashing her mistress another mischievous smile, the braided girl would then scoot up and drop her breasts on Anubis' face, jiggling them merrily and kept them pressed for a couple of seconds before she slided back.

"Yieeek!" Saori jumped slightly from another spank, biting her lower lip in frustration afterwards.

Unfortunately, being the loser made her lose all rights to complain about what Bastet did to her. She breathed a sigh of relief when the girl finally got off her back, and her cheeks blushed deeper when Bastet pulled her face closer to the girl's. She was speechless for a bit.

"...I understand..." said the black haired girl with a little nod after she gulped nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:24 pm

“Mmm…” Anubis moaned lightly, as her pet began nibbling on her neck. She moaned again, a little louder this time, when Sayoko made her way upwards, licking Anubis’️s cheeks, and then, finally, delightfully, her lips. She stared up happily into Sayoko’️s face, but then, the Sailor’️s breasts descended over her face, smothering her with pillowy softness for a couple of seconds. “Mmm! Mm!” Anubis moaned, panting a little as Sayoko lifted her breasts up again. “Quite…mischievous…”

Bastet noticed the way Saori’️s blush deepened, and it caused her own cheeks to grow redder in response. Now that she was in control, she could force Saori to do whatever she wanted. Maybe she could find some way for them to make amends during their mistress/slave play…

“Okay, then,” the Goddess said. She slipped the collar onto Saori and tugged at the leash a little. “Let’️s begin your training.” She smiled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next