Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 19 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Just as she approached the dungeon door, Sayoko thought she heard some moaning from inside. She glanced at Anubis, making a curious expression before slowly opening the door so that it'd make as little sound as possible. It seemed that both younger girls were having their own fun inside! Sayoko would enter the dungeon quietly, signaling Anubis to be discreet as well.

Without realizing that they had visitors, Saori continued to moan and grind herself against Bastet, holding on the floor to support herself. Even if she just came earlier, the goddess already made her all hot again with their embrace, and now she's heading towards another orgasm rather quickly.

"Oohh... H-haaa..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Anubis heard the faint sound of moaning coming from inside the dungeon, too. She leaned down, pressing her ear to the small sliver of space between the bottom of the door and the floor to try to get a better listen. Without a doubt, the two younger girls were inside the dungeon, and, by the sounds of it, they had forgotten their earlier enmity.

Anubis looked up at Sayoko and chuckled soundlessly, as the Sailor opened the door and led the way inside. Anubis would follow on all fours behind her mistress, being careful to let her hands and knees fall lightly on the floor so that she would not disturb the two younger wrestlers.

Bastet did not hear the older girls come in. She couldn’️t really hear anything over the combined noise of her moans and Saori’️s. The only other sound she could hear was the sound of her wet pussy squelching against the Sailor’️s as the two of them grinded their sexes against each other passionately. “Nnnah! Ooooh!” Bastet moaned, her hands pressed hard against the floor for leverage as she would try to thrust her crotch harder against Saori’️s, looking to bring the Sailor to orgasm at the same time she herself came.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:01 pm

Sayoko was surprised at what she witnessed to say the least. Both Saori and Bastet were not only made up with each other, but also finding themselves as sex buddies! The braided girl put her hands in front of her mouth and glanced at Anubis briefly, before looking right at the younger girls again. Damn, that was hot.

Saori was still oblivious to her surrounding and she kept moving her lower half until she let out another cry of pleasure. The black haired girl bucker her hips as she came, before slumping to the floor to catch her breath again. She rarely came in succession quickly like that, and therefore feeling pretty drained as a result.

"Haahh... haaa..." she panted while lying on the floor, turning around to rest on her back, only to see the familiar figures of Sayoko and Anubis upside down.

The sailor just froze on her spot, speechless at the realization that they were watched for who knew how long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Anubis clapped a hand over her mouth, stifling any excited exclamations. She was glad to see that Saori and Bastet had made up, and was even gladder that she had a chance to see the two of them “playing” together…it was quite the hot scene.

Bastet kept bucking her hips, her womanhood rubbing and sliding harder against Saori’️s with each thrust. At last, the Goddess couldn’️t keep it up anymore, and she cried out in ecstasy as she came once again, her pussy juices smearing across Saori’️s sex. As her orgasm subsided, she would fall backwards onto the floor, putting her hands on her heaving chest as she tried to catch her breath. She could feel her heart pounding away inside her. That was so very satisfying, and also rather exhausting.

Her pussy was still touching Saori’️s, and, when the Sailor froze up, Bastet could feel it. She wondered what the matter was. She would have her answer as soon as she turned over and saw the two older girls standing at the entrance to the dungeon, watching the two of them. Bastet gasped, her cheeks turning bright red. “B-Big Sister!?!”

“Hello there, Little Sister,” Anubis replied, giggling a little at her sibling’️s reaction.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:33 pm

"Oh my, it seems you two are having a lot of fun together..." Sayoko covered her grin with one hand.

"Ugh..." Saori was still unable to talk, not sure if she should deny her partner's conclusion.

She did have her fun after all, and she bet that Bastet was having fun too. It just that the situation became slightly awkward now. Sayoko approached the two girls and knelt beside Saori and Bastet, smiling happily at both girls. Now this became interesting.

"If you two are done, why don't we all play together at the bed where it's comfy?" she suggested casually. "It's large enough for all of us~"

The braided girl thought that she might have to cancel her plan of disciplining Anubis, although she probably could just do it tomorrow before they checked out if the girl still wanted it. Maybe she could even discipline Anubis on the bed with her sister's help!

The thought almost made Sayoko drooled, which made Saori rolled her eyes as she knew that look on her partner's face. Without a doubt, Sayoko was thinking something perverted. Saori remembered that she was still Bastet pet this time, and gave the girl a questioning look to let her mistress decide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:52 am

Bastet blushed as she heard what Sayoko was saying. The older Sailor wasn’️t exactly wrong, of course, but that only made it even more embarrassing. She would quickly pull her pussy away from Saori’️s, sitting up beside her adorable dark-haired pet, glancing nervously from her to their older partners.

When Sayoko went to kneel down beside their partners, Anubis would follow, pawing across the floor to sit beside the two younger lovemakers. Bastet gave her older sibling a curious look. “So, uh, Big Sister, you’️re, umm…”

“Mistress Sayoko’️s pet,” Anubis finished, wiggling her rear end and swishing her tail back and forth proudly. “Oh, but she was my pet for a while, too. How about you, Little Sister?” Anubis looked from the collar around Saori’️s neck back to her sister. “Looks like you’️re the master in here, yes?”

“…yes.” Bastet nodded. She looked from Saori, to Anubis, to Sayoko, covering her cheeks with her hands to hide their redness. Then, Sayoko asked if they might want to return with the older girls to the bedroom to have some group playtime. Bastet looked at Saori, who gave her a questioning look. She froze for a second, then, very slowly, let out a sigh. “I…I think we could do that…” she agreed. “Oh, and, uh, Saori, feel free…to talk again…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:13 am

Sayoko seemed to be amused as Bastet mentioned that Saori was her pet. Well, the collar alone was enough to make the point, and the braided girl would give a teasing smile to her partner. Saori just scoffed, embarrassed to say the least. Hearing Bastet's agreement to go back to the bedroom, Sayoko grinned in delight.

"Great~" she clasped her hands together. "Well let's not waste any more seconds then..."

Licking her lips at the thought of an incredible foursome, Sayoko quickly got up and headed back to the dungeon's exit while patting Anubis' head, signing the girl to follow her.

"Uh... t-thank you mistress..." Saori said as she's allowed to talk again, nodding to the Bastet before she got up on all four to follow the goddess once she walked towards the exit as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 pm

“So you’️ve been the mistress all this time, have you, Little Sister?” Anubis asked, leaning in a little closer to her younger sibling. “I would have thought the two of you would switch off, like Sayoko and I have been. I know you must be dying to be dominated by your new friend…”

“Gnnhh…you shut up, Big Sister…” Bastet growled, shooting her sister a harsh look and avoiding eye contact with either of the Sailors after that embarrassing revelation. Anubis wouldn’️t press her sister—she was just having fun being the one to mess with the other Goddess for a change. Bastet was the stronger personality between the two of them, and usually pushed Anubis around.

Smiling, Anubis would follow Sayoko out of the dungeon on all fours, heading back to the bedroom. Bastet would stand up and dust herself off, grabbing the leash which was still attached to Saori. “So…let’️s go, then,” she said, tugging lightly on the leash as she would start to walk out the door and towards the bedroom.

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Saori pretended as if she didn't hear what Anubis said despite her blushing cheeks. She felt that it wouldn't feel right for Bastet to hand the reign just like that after the girl won it during their contest, whether it's fair or not. The black haired girl just crawled behind her mistress towards the bedroom without saying anything, wondering what her partner was scheming. Sayoko probably just wanted an orgy with four of them involved...

The braided girl, meanwhile seated herself on the bed while motioning for Anubis to come to her lap so she could cuddle with her pet while waiting for the younger pair to come. While she should have punished Anubis for misbehaving, Sayoko thought that she could spare the girl her punishment for the sake of having greater fun with their partners as well. It was getting late, but it seemed that the four of them were still far for done... Sayoko felt that all of them would probably sleep for like half a day such a memorable night!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19