Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Happy Times

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Our Happy Times - Page 11 Empty Re: Our Happy Times

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

"Of course, Anubis-sama~" Sayoko chirped happily at the goddess' invitation, although her cheeks blushed deeper at the idea.

She kissed the girl and let her tongue tangled with Anubis' own, mixing their juices together. Sayoko might have done a lot of kinky stuffs, but never anything like this! Her cheeks warmed up again as she savored the taste of their mixing juices, her eyes looking curiously at Anubis the whole time.

"Mmm..."

Saori's cheek blushed slightly as she felt a bit intimidated by Bastet's claim and challenge. Obviously she's not going to let herself be ridiculed like that. Even if tit fight wasn't her forte, she's not going to back off from Bastet's challenge! What's so hard about it anyway, it's just a matter of pushing each other with breasts! The girl might be physically stronger than her, but that didn't mean she didn't stand a chance.

"Hmmph... The initial stipulation still stands..." she said, slightly pouting. "I don't have anything else to add, I guess..."

She backed away too and looked around her to see if she's too close to the walls. Putting her hands behind her, Saori would move to give both herself and Bastet equal distances from the wall and puffed her chest to signal that she's ready. Just imagining how this tit fighting would progress already made her blushed, but Saori shook her head and reminded herself that the stake was too high to slack around.

"B-bring it on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Anubis kept her eyes open as the two of them kissed, staring into Sayoko’️s lovely turquoise ones happily. Her tongue tangled with the Sailor’️s as the two of them swapped spit, the juices which they had drank mixing together to create a very subtle, very sexual flavor that made Anubis purr with profound delight. “Mmmmm…”

Saori looked nervous when Bastet proposed the titfight, and that gave the Goddess confidence as she prepared herself for battle. They were very, very close in terms of strength, stamina, and speed, but she hoped that titfighting experience would carry her to victory in this new battle. That was where she would have the edge. As much as she hated to admit it, Saori’️s breasts really did seem to be just as large and firm as her own…But they’️re definitely not nicer than mine, Bastet added to herself.

“Alright! Get ready to lose, chump,” Bastet declared boldly, taking a couple steps to her left and a step back so that the two of them were starting equidistant from the walls. She clasped her hands behind her back and puffed out her own chest, nodding to Saori to signal that, now that the two of them were ready, it was time to get it on.

“Come on, then!” she shouted, her face turning a little red as she rushed forward towards the center of the dungeon, ready to meet Saori’️s breasts with her own in a titanic, fleshy struggle to decide who was master…and who was pet…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Sayoko would keep kissing Anubis until the girl decided to break it, enjoying every seconds of their intimate moment. She caressed the arms and back of the goddess without breaking eye contact, smiling naughtily at Anubis who seemed to be a kinkier girl than what she initially thought.

Saori stepped forward rather anxiously, as she was curious how well she'd do in a tit fight. She did this a few times with Sayoko, but Bastet sounded like an expert judging from the girl's confidence. Well, it's not the time to waver now! Saori kept her hands clasped behind her back as she bumped her breasts into Bastet's again, slightly wincing from the contact.

"Mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Anubis would keep her lips pressed against Sayoko’️s for another minute, her tongue sliding wetly across that of the Japanese girl, the taste of their mixed juices filling her mouth and even warming her throat. After several delightful minutes of kissing, Anubis would let their lips slowly drift apart. She would fall over onto her side next to Sayoko, running a hand across the Sailor’️s face lovingly. “Mmm…you are incredible, Sayoko.”

Meanwhile, down in the dungeon, Bastet was anxious to get this titfight underway. She didn’️t know how much experience Saori had, but she herself had plenty. Well…pretty much all of that experience was with Anubis, but she was certain that the playful practices that she and her sister had would easily translate to dominance against her rival. As their chests collided heavily, however, neither Bastet nor Saori seemed to gain any advantage, as the four firm orbs pounded together evenly. “Gnnnn!” Bastet grunted. She twisted her body to the right, then suddenly twisted back to the left again, trying to send Saori spinning with a powerful “punch” from her left breast to the Sailor’️s.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Sayoko giggled at Anubis and rolled herself to her side so she could cuddle with the goddess. As if she could stay separated from Anubis' luscious body for too long. At least, not for tonight. While the girl caressed her face, she rubbed her nose against her mistress' for an eskimo kiss.

"So are you, Anubis-sama~" she replied with a small bump of her breasts to the girl's own.

Saori moaned and pushed back by Bastet's assault, much to her surprise. It's been a while since her last breasts fight, and the goddess was quick with her maneuver. She knew she couldn't let the girl take control, but she had to say that she's a little distracted for a bit.

"Ahn...! I-I won't let you...!" she protested before trying to mimic what Bastet did, twisting herself left to right, up and down as well to try fending the girl and pushed her back. "Take this!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:16 am

Anubis giggled and happily reciprocated the eskimo kiss, rubbing her nose back and forth against Sayoko’️s, the friction generated by the contact making the tips of their noses slightly warm. She laid her hand on Sayoko’️s cheek, keeping it there, while she scooted her whole body closer to the Japanese girl. She gasped delightedly when her pet bumped their breasts together. “Oooh, do you want to titfight?” Anubis teased, pushing her chest forward and playfully bumping Sayoko’️s in reply.

While Anubis may have been kidding about titfighting, down in the dungeon, Bastet was deathly serious about proving her chest to be superior to Saori’️s. In their first head-on collision, both pairs of tits had held their shape and pushed the other back—but then her next attack was met with success, as she “punched” Saori’️s left breast with her own, forcing the Sailor back! Bastet smiled, but that smile was almost immediately erased as Saori retaliated, twisting this way and that, battering Bastet’️s breasts. The Goddess cried out in shock and pain and started backing up towards the wall as Saori’️s tits relentlessly slammed into hers.

“N-no! No!” Bastet yelled. “I’️m not going to let you win! Take this, bitch!” Bastet, too, would begin twisting this way and that, trying to dole out just as much damage to Saori’️s breasts as Saori’️s were doling out to hers. The orbs met at odd angles now as both girls were twisting back and forth, and Bastet winced every time one of Saori’️s blows managed to hit her at just the right spot. But she held her ground, enduring the punishment, in the hope that Saori was having a worse time of it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:36 am

"Oohh... Why not? I think it would be fun~" Sayoko cooed to Anubis, bumping her chest again.

It should be fun. The goddess had a splendid body and a lovely pair of breasts after all. Sayoko could already imagine the kind of fun they'd be having, smacking each other breasts to breasts while kneeling on the bed. How long had it been since her last one with Saori?

Her partner, meanwhile, was having a much less friendly tit fight than the ones she did before. Her effort in pushing Bastet back brought a smirk on Saori's face, although it only took seconds before the girl retaliated like she did.

"Ough...! Y-you're going down! Nngh!" she grimaced a bit while trying to endure Bastet's assault while maintaining her balance.

Saori was already stumbling back a few times, although she'd try to force herself forward again, hitting the goddess whenever she could. Since when tit fighting was this intense?

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:39 pm

Anubis grinned as Sayoko accepted her fun little challenge with another breast bump. “Alright, then!” the Goddess said happily, thrusting her chest out again to bump Sayoko’️s. “Loser has to, hmm, ‘pay her respects’️ to the winner’️s superior breasts! I’️m going to make you suckle on my teat and call me Mama!” She laughed and got up onto her knees, waiting for Sayoko to do the same. “Come on! Hands behind your back, my pet! Let’️s do this!”

Meanwhile, as that friendly titfight was just beginning, a much more violent one was well underway in the dungeon. Bastet grunted with each impact between her breasts and Saori’️s, but she managed to weather her foe’️s attacks and hold her ground, even backing the Japanese girl up a couple of steps. Bastet was still closer to the wall than Saori, though. She had to change that. “N-no, you!” she yelled, stopping her back and forth motion and instead throwing herself forward, putting as much weight on Saori as she felt she could without losing her balance. “Nnngh! Grrh!” She would grind her breasts against her rival’️s, nipples to nipples, as she tried to force her back and gain the advantage.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:06 pm

"Oh really now..." Sayoko cooed as she got onto her knees as well, clasping her hands behind her back. "I get to worship your breasts again and have you baby me? Can I just admit defeat now?" she joked before pressing her breasts against Anubis' own.

With such stake, the braided girl was quite happy to lose actually, although she'd humor the goddess and gave the girl the contest she wanted. Not to mention that mashing their breasts together was a lot of fun in itself.

"Ready when you are, my goddess~"

Meanwhile Saori had managed to push Bastet closer to the wall than she was for a bit, but each bump and grind seemed to distract herself more and more. When the goddess threw her weight on her, the black haired girl were pushed away rather easily at first, and she had to stomp hard on the floor to maintain some ground. It didn't go any better for her either, because Bastet would really grind that luscious pair of hers against her own!

"Haaii...!" moaned Saori, her eyes rolled back slightly. "Hnngg...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Anubis clasped her hands behind her back as well, swaying slowly back and forth as she waited for Sayoko to be ready. The way the braided girl spoke, it was obvious that she would prefer to be on the losing end of this contest—it made sense, based on what Anubis knew of her companion’️s submissive disposition. And Anubis certainly would not mind winning. It would be fun to press their breasts together, though, and do a little playfighting before Anubis made her Japanese friend worship her once more.

“I’️m ready, my pet,” Anubis replied, pushing her breasts forward and mashing them against Sayoko’️s.

Meanwhile, Bastet’️s gambit was met with great success. The head-on collision between her breasts and Saori’️s forced the Sailor backwards several steps, and Bastet smirked as she made up the ground she had lost during Saori’️s ferocious assault. “Gg! Nnnggah! Give up…!” she insisted, continuing to push forward, even as Saori planted her feet firmly on the floor and stopped her advance…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next