Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:48 am

Cougra would pull down the ropes to help Aura through before she got in herself. Stretching out her arms and legs in her own corner, she would ask, "Aura, I need to know if you ever had any fighting experience before? That perhaps can give you an edge."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:37 am

Going over the ropes that Cougra had kindly pulled down for her,Auraborus oly smirks when hearing the question of her experience. "Lets just say....I just havent fought in a ring yet and leave it at that.What sort of match are we talking about here?" The dragon asks.She was bluffing slightly,since she had never really fought before.

She did amass a major amount of combat experience during her years traveling with Jay.Although,HE was the one protecting HER.So,it was mostly just seeing him fight.Auraborus never really put what she saw into fruition,and anything she learned in the past two years wasnt really much.SO,it was almost like a mixed bag....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:36 am

"Hmm, fair enough," said Cougra as she would shake her hands a little to relax them before the fight. When asked about the match type, she would think and say, "Oh, just a...uhh...how about a match where anything goes? No holds barred, so that way we won't hold anything back to show our real skills out in the field."

The kitty got in her fighting stance as she added, "I'm interested to see what skills you have, Aura, and I hope you don't disappoint."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:28 am

Hearing the type of match,the dragon nods in agreement. "Alright.Sounds good.Just dont pull out anything too dirty,or we'll have some real problems.ANd what makes you think I'll disappoint? Because Im new?" She threatened,waiting for the cat to finish stretching.The stance that Auraborus took was a very odd one.

Her arms were stretched out,both bent inward slightly.Her legs were out just as far,also both bent.The dragon's entire front body was blatantly open for an attack.Auraborus didnt think she was doing wrong,having a composed face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:35 am

Cougra nodded as she said, "Okay, I'll keep that in mind. But also keep in mind that once you're in the league, some fighters might not make any promises to keep." She would then add, "Oh, it's some stereotype that most of the fighters here have in regards to newcomers, but I for one don't think you'll disappoint."

Cougra found it curious the way Aura is stanced, but she had to focus on giving out her all here. "Now we begin! Prepare yourself!" Saying this, she would start running to Aura and try to grapple with her right away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:45 am

"Thanks for the tips." Auraborus said with a smirk. "I'll remember them when Im fighting others."

She smirked this time because Cougra made the choice to run towards her opponent.It was exactly what the dragon was counting on. "You shold've been more careful,kitty..." When Cougra got just close enough,Auraborus lunged forward to wrap her arms around the cat for a bearhug. "...Or else you'll underestimate your opponent."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:57 am

"NNNGH!! Hey, wha-?!" Cougra was caught with surprise in Aura's bearhug. She would start trying to push against her opponent to try and get loose. But in the midst of it all, she would smirk at Aura as she said, "And don't think because you have me that I'm a rookie."

With that, the cat would try to use her free hands to slap Aura left and right across the face to daze her and make her let go. If this worked, Cougra would make her point, but she would also like to see how Aura takes it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:06 am

It felt good,having her first maneuver work! And,it caught the cat-girl off guard,to boot.Hugging as tight as she could to Cougra,the dragon did not want to let go.And with her first attack,came her first mistake.Auraborus had not gotten Cougra's arms in her grasp as well.So they were free to push against the hug.

"Dont y-you try to--Ow,OW!" She cried out from being slapped with those same freee hands that she had not caught.She didnt want that to happen again,but also wanted a bit of distance.Giving Cougra one last,powerful squeeze of her arms,Auraborus let her go and basically threw her back towards her corner.SHe wouldnt fly back too far,but distance would be established.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:35 am

"AAGH!!" Cougra cried out as she got in one last massive squeeze before being thrown close to the corner. She would grunt as she hit the mat and groan as she was rubbing her back from the pain. But since this was just the start, Cougra was determined to not be put down so easily. As she was rising up, she would say, "Not bad, Aura, but I got more where that came from!"

On that note, Cougra would walk to Aura and raise her arms for a test of strength.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:35 pm

Auraborus held her face,watching her opponent with intent.She knew that Cougra wasnt done yet,not by a long shot. "Oh? Im sure you do have more for me." The dragon was quickly starting to get a feel for the entirely different mind-set of being in combat,in comparison to a calm one.She took the same odd stance,awaiting Cougra to make a move.

"H-Hm?" Auraborus was a bit confused when Cougra walked towards her,arms raised.Never had she seen that before. "Um,mind telling me what you're doing there?" The wary girl questions the cat.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next