Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:30 am

Cougra would watch carefully as Aura had taken out her cellphone to find the one she's talking about. She was curious after all to know who it is that she resembles. Once the photo was selected, the cat girl would look closer until she could see that familiar boy from before. In an instant, she would gasp and take a quick step back. "W-Wait...him?"

Cougra looked quite spooked in seeing that boy again after just one encounter. "Jay? He freaks me out! I have no relations with him whatsoever!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:06 am

The gasp was not a very good sign.Not at all.Cougra seemed to be almost struck witha hammer of fear,actually taking a step back from the picture.It wasnt even a real person,how could she be afraid? Then,she said that the boy 'freaked her out'.Auraborus was confused massively be the cat's reaction.

"What? You have no relations? Then how do you know his name?" Sure,there were plenty of ways that Cougra could have know the boy,but Auraborus was never one to think too much ahead.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 am

Cougra gulped lightly as she was asked how she knew about Jay. After a little pause, she would say, "Well, uhh...One of my friends, Anampo, once knew Jay as a friend. But then when reuniting, he had hurt her for basically no reason whatsoever!" It made her afraid, but also upset at the same time. "Why? Do YOU know him?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:17 am

Around Auraborus,the lion said nothing about a girl named Anampo.Though,he talked constantly about a rival of his,who Auraborus did know. "Well,Im sure he had reason.And,of course I know him.He's the entire reason Im even able to be here and talk to you now!"

The dragon looked at the photo before putting away her phone. "Jay and I traveled around the United States for a few years.I'll give you that he's mean,and odd....But,he's a nice guy.You seem to be....Scared.May I ask why,Cougra?" Auraborus smirked,as she thought that it was funny.Jay didnt lay a finger on the girl,but still made her fearful.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:35 am

Cougra would listen to Aura's relations with Jay and she found it surprising that the lion can be nice in spite of being mean and odd. Seeing Aura smirk then made Cougra feel enraged as she responded, "You think this is funny?! Jay had made a nasty bleeding scratch on Anampo and I fear for the safety of my friends. Thing is I didn't want to be killed by him, seeing how strong he was."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:13 pm

It was shocking to Cougra to hear this about the lion,as well as Auraborus was shocked to hear that this girl didnt like Jay at all. "No,I dont think its very funny at all.But,Jay doesnt kill.Thats a fact...." Her voice became the one to try and intimidate Cougra.Only knowing the girl for a few minuets,she didnt like her tone of voice about her friend. "Why do you have such a problem,anyway? I thought you said you didnt really have any relations with him." Auraborus asks,now folding her arms and laying them across her chest.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"I know, I know he doesn't kill, but still! It doesn't change anything between me and my first meeting with him." Cougra then looked at Aura as if she was getting on her nerves. It seems as if she hadn't made herself clear. "Look, I just don't want to have ANYTHING to do with him okay?!" Cougra was feeling irritated and she didn't want either of them to go too far.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:35 pm

She still didnt understand what the cat's beef was with Jay,but thats because she wasnt there to experience whatever happened to Cougra or this 'Anampo' that she talked about.Auraborus could also tell thatthe both of them were on edge,and for no reason.Letting out a large sigh,she nods.

"Fine,fine.Listen...Maybe we got off on the wrong foot too quickly.To be honest,I was just looking for the dorms." It sounded like a farce,since it was getting late,but it was true. "And I guess I stumbled into....Here"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:11 am

Cougra would also sigh after quite some time of being upset. She was sure Aura didn't mean it. "Okay, alright, I'm sorry too. Let's put that aside and forget it."

Then all of a sudden..."But!" Cougra would raise a finger for a pause. "Before we go to the dorms, I need to see if you are really WORTHY of being with us in the dorms. We're all tough fighters as it is and it's a dangerous world out here. You could get hurt if you aren't up to AFW standards." With a smirk, she pointed to the ring and added, "How about you show me what you can do right here, right now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:54 am

The dragon was hoping that Cougra could show her the way to the dorms so she could get her bearings on how much she could pack into the room provided.Unfortunately,that was not going to happen so easily.Right then and there,Auraborus was challanged to a match to see if she was 'Up to AFW standards'.

"W-What? Now?" Her voice was a bit shaky.Mostly because she knew not of Cougra's skill.But,not knowing a thing about the enemy never stopped her before.Auraborus nods. "Fine." And she begins to walk towards the ring to get in it.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next