Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

2 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 15 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:34 am

Cougra was almost done with her ice cream when she suddenly heard that she heard about Yoshiro and that SHE was the cause of bringing a certain fear to another person. "You mean Conza, the small one? YOU caused his fear of being close to girls? Wow..." She could scarcely believe that she out of all women would do such a thing though unintended.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon) - Page 15 Empty Re: Arrival of Auraborus (for IndigoDragon)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 am

"L-Leave me alone....I didnt do it on purpose." Auraborus said,slightly growling at the cat in anger. "All I said was 'Hi'.And it cause a huge commotion.I-I didnt even get to see him after that to apologize.He doesnt even know that I did it.No one does,besides you...." Auraborus bit her lip and thought about what to say next,slowly puting another spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.Sh felt as if it was too late anyway,that was 12 or 13 years ago....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:56 am

Cougra would slowly look up after hearing Aura's side of the story that she didn't mean to do so. She would put a hand on her shoulder and said, "I don't blame you. I could see that it was probably a big misunderstanding that could've been avoided, but I don't think it's too late to try and fix that. If you like, someday we can meet Conza again and you can make up to him."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 am

"I-Its not?" The dragon felt like Cougra was reading her mind exactly.But,she felt like it was too late,still. "How can I? He'll probably hate me for doing such a terrible thing to him.I-I dont want to get hurt"." She was speaking out of a general fear that she would get hurt.For the first time in 25 years,she didnt have anyone to protect her from someone that would come after her.Auraborus didnt know how to handle things like this,and because of that she over exaggerated things without knowing she was doing it.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:17 am

Cougra gave a reassuring smile as she said, "He'll be with his girlfriend at that time, so Yoshiro would be the one to keep him in check. Plus, I'll go with you to ensure that you are with me and not a stranger to anyone else. Just trust me, okay?" Taking her spoon again, she would add, "Alright, let's finish up our ice cream so we can calm ourselves down again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:05 pm

Why was Cougra trying so hard? She almost seemed entangled in the lives of Nick Solem and his friends.But,she couldnt possibly have known them so long ago.She met them here,it seemed.But....How could she be so close? To where she could help prevent what might happen between the dragon and Conza.

"Thanks....That makes me feel better.A little." Auraborus said,digging her spoon in to enjoy the last few spoonfuls of ice cream.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:17 am

"No problem," said Cougra as she too would finish her ice cream along with the chocolate waffle bowl. "I've been with them for quite a while so I know how to handle situations like these." Once she finished, she would wipe her mouth with her napkin and gather up her trash.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:24 am

Finishing her own ice cream up at about the same time as Cougra,Auraborus almost mirrors in throwing out her garbage and wiping her mouth with a napkin or two. "Thanks for the ice cream.It really did help....I didnt think it would before we came in." The dragon raises her arms above her head and stretches her body.Outside the window,the city was still alive,just at night. "So,wanna call it night? Or,do you have anything else planned?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:06 am

"You're welcome, Aura," said Cougra throwing her own trash away. "I'm glad it helped you out." She too would observe the city and it still was alive with music, love, and entertainment. "Hmm, well, nothing else in particular. We can get back home now if you want."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:16 am

Auraborus bit her lip when Cougra responded.She racked her brain in though of what to do now.She didnt want to go home,really.And,as with all of her emotion,it showed on her face. "Well,i-its getting late.Maybe we can do something tomorrow,or another time maybe? I live in the city,not in the AFW yet.But,like I said before,Im moving there soon enough." Quickly,she turned and faced Cougra to hug her.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next